Last post by burntToast
Today 05:08 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 2nd, 2022, 08:11 PM
Three rats in a raincoat

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

The golden tom looked up surprised, he had not mentioned the incident?

Have a good day!

Character Tracker-https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...90#post1527690
Old February 2nd, 2022, 09:51 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

-PumpkinSprout-

PumpkinSprout smiled gently at the brown tabby kit, "Alright then, I'll be sitting with you and if you ever want to leave the vigil just let me know- ah! Kestrelstar, is it okay if me and Wrenkit sit vigil for Talonkit?" she meowed to the Riverclan leader as he walked past.

(Sorry for the small post)
@flopsy @spade

Last edited by Apollo.; February 2nd, 2022 at 09:52 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2022, 10:08 PM
i am kenough

Plumstorm's warm expression melts away when a more somber note follows the warriors' ceremony. She watches the leader as he speaks of Talonkit, her lips pulling tight into a frown. It was a tragedy and indeed, in a way it fit this meeting. With one triumph was another downfall. And yet still, what concerned her more was the way Kestrelstar spoke of the words they speak, and what they meant to young ones. It wasn't difficult to connect those dots, no, and her chest suddenly ached fiercely. Despite never truly feeling as one with RiverClan, the silver shield knew that apprentices and even some kits were having a hard time... Looking for role models where sometimes there were none, or hearing the wrong thing from the right cat. Her heart would break for them.

Casting her powder blue eyes down to her paws while the meeting breaks up, the she-cat takes her time to reel her mind back in and soothe her heart. And finally when she felt prepared, she slips away from camp on the trail of the tom who held it.
Old February 3rd, 2022, 12:51 AM
chirps

As those warriors approached him, offering to come with for the vigil, Kestrelstar dipped his head. Featherspirit was no surprise, as were Wolfsong and Moonfrost. Others began to join, though one voice in particular made his fur bristle.

Yellow eyes swung to Lilyfang, fixing her with a glare. "Did you not just offer to take a kit out during the meeting?" he snapped, not bothering to hide the distaste from his words, or quiet his tone to a whisper to spare those around from hearing. "Talonkit died because he was outside of the camp walls, and you come asking to grieve for him when you were going to do the same thing with Spottedkit. Absolutely not. You will remain in camp until I am back and can think of a suitable punishment for your careless mindset." Kestrelstar had no patience for incompetent warriors; one more instant like that from Lilyfang and he had half a mind to kick her out of RiverClan. Endangering kits by bringing them out of camp? What was wrong with his warriors??

Honeystream approached next, and Kestrelstar regarded her with a rather guarded expression. He would have to straighten out her blatant disrespect for the Clans' Shields later, but for now he gave her a stiff nod at her request.

Pumpkinsprout and Wrenkit also approached, and the leader gave a nod. Looking around to those who had joined, and those who maybe still wanted to, Kestrelstar sighed. "Follow me," he called to those around him - shooting another pointed glare that gave a silent order to stay put at Lilyfang - before turning and exiting camp. He didn't need his eyes to know that a specific silver feline was following him out; her sweet scent danced around him and offered some solace against the bitter breeze of death.

// @Silverfur & Co @RiztheHuntress @Beancat @Carmela @Brightlight @masquerade @LeoDaLeaf @flopsy @implimm [ i will be creating the post in the thicket for those who are tagging along with kestrelstar ]
Old February 9th, 2022, 08:54 PM
chirps

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

He was getting... better. At least his fur was groomed and he had eaten, so nothing about Kestrelstar's outward appearance seemed worthy of any worry. Part of him still ached in the aftermath of Stormtalon's death (they probably always would) but the gray tabby was beginning to realize that the ocean of grief before him... didn't have to be handled alone. He had Clanmates he could lean on - the few left who didn't seem to detest him, that was - and a good pawful of cats who genuinely understood the grief he was going through. It wasn't much, but it was exactly what he needed to move forward and towards a healthier future.

Now, as Kestrelstar emerged from his den, a sparkle of pride shown in his gaze. This meeting would be a good one. A certainty had settled within his belly and made him sure of his movements as he swiftly bounded up to the top of the Streamstone. Today would be a good day for RiverClan. Today, would be the first day of a new dawn within RiverClan. Padding forward to stand at the edge, Kestrelstar took a moment to breathe, and steady himself.

"Let all cats old enough to swim gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!"

This was it. The first paw step forward on the road to progress.

Old February 9th, 2022, 08:57 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Reedlight and Stormflurry walked over and looked up, eager to hear news.

Goosekit and Spikekit remained in the nursery, watching from the entrance.

Bump me only after two days.

Old February 9th, 2022, 08:59 PM
A Hero lived here. Once..

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Bored

(( Stemlily ))

* She just got back from being out of camp and heard the call. She quickly sat down and stared up at her leader *
Old February 9th, 2022, 09:01 PM
Genloser

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Starving

Frozen’paw padded out of the apprentice den at the calling, stretching sleepily a few paw steps outside the entrance before heading over to the StreamStone.
Kestrel’Star had called a clan meeting? He wondered why, maybe somebody was getting promoted, out maybe an announcement of some kind, of course that was the standard for most meetings.
He wondered what it was like atop that tall stone, he knew he would most likely never be up there, he wasn’t suited for that kind of thing, but there was always the chance, maybe he’ll get up tonight while the moon is high and silverpelt revealed itself, just to sit up there and see what it feels like. Maybe.

For now he sat down, ears stood up to listen to his leaders words, it must be quite important if he’s addressing the clan from up there.

- Whos Eye Is It Anyway?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old February 9th, 2022, 09:03 PM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

Hazelstorm peeked out of the warriors' den and sat down in front of the Streamstone, licking one paw and drawing it over one ear.
Old February 9th, 2022, 09:06 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Shimmerbird padded over to listen to the news.
Closed Thread