Today 01:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 11th, 2021, 08:12 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Ok, this meeting had gone on very near long enough. While it certainly hadn't been dull, even the most extravagant cat couldn't call it that, it had gone on for far longer than Splashleap was used to. And, like it or not, she had been at least in the frame the entire time. Not allowed to sit quietly, not allowed to observe, thrust into the spotlight and allowed to break a leg. Or break a throat, if you wanted to take that joke in a very.....morbid direction. At least the admittedly vast sea of anger had been exhausted, for the most part.

Darksun was on his way out, but he was hardly a loss at this point. And no one seemed particularly inclined to go with him, an obvious bonus in Splashleap's opinion. No one seemed to have any real suggestions either, but that was to be expected she supposed. They were likely just as tired of the yelling and screaming as she was, as ready to at least have some QUIET. For a time at least, things were unlikely to stay quiet for any length of time in the current climate of turmoil.

As most of us are, understandably.......ready to make sense of what's happened today, I think it is about time the meeting was.......called to an end. Splashleap mewed, the adrenaline beginning to trickle away. She was definitely louder than at the beginning, but the pauses were beginning to return, little moments of doubt creeping back in. No matter. She only had a bit more to go and then she could REST. She was making a beeline for her nest as soon as this was done, as long as no one had any other concerns.

Before we do so however, I would like to.......suggest one more course of action. In light of recent......hostilities, it might be wise to do a sort of full border sweep, in large groups. Make sure nothing has.......slipped by the smaller groups, and make sure everything is heavily marked. Pause, let that sink in. Moving on too quickly was always a recipe for questions and interruptions later on. Which she really didn't want to deal with, after meeting was nap time.

I will be taking Plumstorm, Stormtalon, Sparrowskip and.....Mistypaw. Briarfrost will lead Sunsetbloom, Palehound, Blizzardwing and Fiercepaw. And....Goosefury will take Wormbite, Blizzardsky, Rainingpaw and Sunpaw. Yeah, that should be enough cats to heavily scent all the borders, and make sure nothing had happened, and fight off any invaders if something DID happen. Taking a deep breath, Splashleap mewed swiftly Everyone, this meeting is dismissed! Thanks for sticking it out, those of you on patrol, make sure you get a good night's sleep! And with that she leapt off the horrid rock for the second time, hanging rather lamely in the clearing for a few minutes in case anyone had anything to say. If not, she was off to her nest.

Old September 11th, 2021, 08:21 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Goldenpaw's muscles tensed up as Splashleap
called out the names, Blizzardsky, Raningpaw, Sunpaw
and... nothing... She wasn't picked for the patrols. Honestly
it had been a good while since she'd gotten to officially do
something for her clan if you didn't count her training lessons.
Speaking of which, she had almost forgotten Heartsoul, the
Starclan cat who and taken special interest in her.
Perhaps some more training would be good to impress him.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old September 11th, 2021, 09:59 AM
running with the wind

My Mood: Happy

silverpaw watched as the cats that were picked for the patrols a liitle happy that she was not going on one
Old September 11th, 2021, 10:01 AM
twilight

My Mood: Amused

rainingpaw got up exitaly when she heard her name on the list of cats on the patrol
outsiders: stream, roxie, slate
Old September 11th, 2021, 10:01 AM

My Mood: Chatty

Sootfall was borec
Old September 11th, 2021, 12:13 PM
chirps

Goodness. It was finally over. Letting out a puff of air she hadn't realized she'd been holding in, Briarfrost stood to her full heigh, blue gaze sweeping across camp. She knew at least of the warriors of her patrol, but hadn't talked to many of them. Fiercepaw had been part of the review session she had led for the older apprentices, so her she remembered.

"Make sure you're well rested and alert," she called out as she neared the other patrol members, paws quickly carring her over to where she spotted Blizzardwing. "And if that injury gives you too much trouble, let me know alright?" She pointed with her nose at the marks that Pebblesong and Greyfur had left.

Giving him a nod, Briarfrost turned to make eye contact with all of her fellow patrol members before slipping away from the meeting and into the warriors' den.

// @poppy. @Rani @Rainquail @~Fierce~
Old September 11th, 2021, 05:58 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

The wave was back. Another sheet of water washed over her, her fur still dry but her mind rattled. She was drowning. Drowning. Getting smaller and smaller, falling deeper and deeper into the never ending torrents of water, torn away from land by another riptide. So much death, too much death. Loss and pain and suffering, they could never be freed of it.

Bristletail looked up at Snakeheart, at Splashleap. They done so much wrong, so, so much wrong. Cats were dead because of Riverclan. But they weren't the only ones to blame. Blame was moss drenched in water, you could throw it at whoever, but a bit of the water would splash on yourself. Thunderclan wasn't innocent, wasn't perfect, not clan was. They had all done what they must to stay alive. Another cat, dead because of this meeting. Another disagreement, another life gone. Splashleap was trying her best to keep he clan together, but this wouldn't work. Why would anyone listen when they had their own thoughts. She let out a brittle laugh and could almost feel the tide pulled at her paws again. It was such a familiar song, revenge, death, vengeance. It was something she wished to change. But she couldn't.
It was the life of a warrior.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old September 12th, 2021, 10:51 AM
Dun dun dun. That's all

Status: My daughter is almost 8 months old! Had a miscarriage recently
My Mood: Dead

~ Sunpaw ~
Sunpaw heard her name called for the last patrol group. She dug her claws into the ground with anticipation. This was her first patrol and she was excited to see what came out of it. The only other name she recognized in her patrol was Wormbite. She shift her blind gaze to and fro, sniffing as she did. She eventually picked up his scent and she hurriedly made her way over to him, stumbling over a cat or two as she went. She hoped the rest of her patrol would show up sooner or later.

@x ghostie
@shaded shadow
@Papaya
@Zesty Mango

If I’m not replying my social battery has probably run out.

Don’t use colored text please! I am colorblind and can’t read it…
Old September 13th, 2021, 04:50 PM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

~Riverstripe~
She was surprised. So much in one day. She shivered.

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)
Old September 26th, 2021, 01:09 PM
chirps

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Tired. Kestrelstar was tired, but with the renewed sense of urgency that flowed in him, his physical state didn't show much. He appeared much more rested than he ever had, eyes were bright and shoulders back. Gray tabby fur was groomed and stuck in its place; a certain shine was evident in his coat.

Quick white paws made their way into camp as he ducked to fit under the entrance, coming out and into camp. He could tell that Stormtalon was still behind him, along with the rag-tag group of outsiders he had met on his way back.

Back to RiverClan. Home.

Gone almost a moon, much too long, but he now saw how necessary it was. Kestrelstar had been so wrapped up in his grief, his own personal wound, that it hadn't sunk in yet what being a leader meant. His Clan wasn't just claws at his disposal. He couldn't fling them into every conflict without thinking first.

Hate multiplied hate, violence multiplied violence, and toughness multiplied toughness in a descending spiral of destruction. RiverClan was not his to destroy, but to protect.

He knew many eyes would fall on his pelt as he made his entrance, but Kestrelstar's gaze found Frozenberry first before he made any movements. His rock. The steady blue eyes that kept him going while he was away. The soft lull of their voice, their weird but cute antics... all of it. The tiniest of smiles crept onto his face, and yellow eyes glowed with a warmth that had not yet been seen by any of his Clanmates outside of a select few.

Looking over at the other companion by his side Kestrelstar stifled a chuckle. It wasn't bleeding anymore, but the slice of claws across his muzzle was still present - it would definitely scar, a mark to forever remind him of just what his disappearance had meant to those closest to him. It was obvious to Kestrelstar that Stormtalon had been holding back. "Thank you," he added with a nod. There was much more that needed to be said, to both of them, but for now RiverClan needed him.

Swift movements led him to the base of the Streamstone where he found one cat in particular he knew he needed to speak with. Splashleap. "Thank you for taking care of RiverClan," he murmured to her, giving a dip of his head to her. In a fluid movement Kestrelstar leapt to the top, claws securing a paw hold on the tiny crevices left by other leaders.

"Cats of RiverClan! Please, gather 'round."

Confidence. A new remastered spark to his tone. Kestrelstar stood, silhouetted against the darkening sky that gave hints at the full moon that would be appearing soon. The Gathering was fast approaching, and anticipation shot through him like a bullet. But this... this came first.

- - -

[ CATS THAT KESTRELSTAR HAS BROUGHT WITH HIM: He'll have instructed them to sit beside Stormtalon for the meeting until he introduces them to the Clan.
@poppy. @Starry @Error @Papaya ]

Last edited by spade; September 26th, 2021 at 01:15 PM.
Closed Thread