Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Summer Chat Box Trivia...
by stag
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 09:48 PM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:47 PM
Fading rescue
Last post by Bean
Today 09:43 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 09:43 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by sootflame
Today 09:38 PM

Old March 11th, 2024, 08:24 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days
Default The Morning's Alpine

Alpinekit was sleeping in her nest in ThunderClan Nursery. She opened her eyes and saw an injured kit in their moss nest. She yawned, got up, and slowly padded over to them. Her footsteps were a bit quiet, but not too quiet.

Morningkit - @Theraphosa
Old March 11th, 2024, 08:34 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The Morning's Alpine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
Alpinekit was sleeping in her nest in ThunderClan Nursery. She opened her eyes and saw an injured kit in their moss nest. She yawned, got up, and slowly padded over to them. Her footsteps were a bit quiet, but not too quiet.

Morningkit - @Theraphosa

Morningkit
He/him | TC kit | Moons: 1 | No Purrks

Laying in his nest after the incident with Berrykit, Morningkit found himself stuck in the limbo between sleep and awakeness, staring out at the clearing through the entry of the nursery absentmindedly. All of his siblings were out there having fun and while Morningkit much preferred a nap to something as rough as wrestling it didn't mean that the little tom wanted to be left completely alone. He liked having other people around him even if the kit wasn't actually engaging in socializing with them.

Morningkit's eyes blinked and focused back in as his ears flicked towards approaching pawsteps filled them. The kit lazily looked over, not expecting to see another kit he hasn't met before to be there and staring at him. Morningkit let out a small yip as he was spooked by the sudden presence, fur fluffing up along his spine. Followed by a slight wince as he jolted his leg. After taking a moment to flatten his fur, Morningkit looked over and awkwardly gave a barely-there smile, "H-hello...can I help you?"

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old March 11th, 2024, 08:44 PM

Alpinekit looked at Morningkit closely and noticed that he had an injury. She quickly looked back for a few seconds before focusing on him again. Alpinekit softly meowed with slight hesitation, "Hello, yes, please!" Her tail flicked out of nervousness.

Morningkit - @Theraphosa
Old March 11th, 2024, 10:21 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Alpinekit looked at Morningkit closely and noticed that he had an injury. She quickly looked back for a few seconds before focusing on him again. Alpinekit softly meowed with slight hesitation, "Hello, yes, please!" Her tail flicked out of nervousness.

Morningkit - @Theraphosa

Morningkit
He/him | TC kit | Moons: 1 | No purrks

Morningkit waited awkwardly for the other kitten to continue. The molly's gaze moved from him to his injury and he self-consciously moved his thin tail to try and cover it a bit and spoke again, "What did you need help with?" Hopefully it was something he can help with, or maybe the other kits didn't realize how injured he was at first and would change her mind now that the other cat knew of his current burden.

[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old March 11th, 2024, 11:15 PM

Alpinekit answered right away with a worried look, "I need help with how to....." Her thoughts were, "Oh great! I need help with how to make friends, but is he going to judge me?" There was a silence for a moment between them. She then continued, "How to ....converse...with other cats."

She shyly looked away, after she finally spoke. Her heart was pacing more than normal.

Morningkit - @Theraphosa

Last edited by Highsnow of Matterhorn; March 11th, 2024 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention
Old March 12th, 2024, 11:18 AM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Alpinekit answered right away with a worried look, "I need help with how to....." Her thoughts were, "Oh great! I need help with how to make friends, but is he going to judge me?" There was a silence for a moment between them. She then continued, "How to ....converse...with other cats."

She shyly looked away, after she finally spoke. Her heart was pacing more than normal.

Morningkit - @Theraphosa

Morningkit

Morningkit stared at the other kit for a moment, just processing what they said before laughing softly to himself. It took a moment begore the tom could rein himself back in and Morningkit looked up at the other kit with an odd look on his face, as though you told him a joke but he didn’t quite get the punchline, “I am not the cat you should be asking about that. I’m not very social, my siblings though,” Morningkit spoke as he pointed to outside the nursery where most of his siblings were playing, “Can probably be quite helpful. Especially, Maplekit or Porcupinekit. Ignore Wolfkit, he’s kind of mean.

As he finished speaking, the tom laid his chin on his front paws and watched the molly as she took in Morningkit’s words. Besides, even if he were social, it wasn’t like he could get up and introduce anyone to this kit right now. His leg was getting better but it still hurt to move around so Morningkit tried to avoid it when he could.

Old March 12th, 2024, 05:32 PM

Alpinekit just listened silently with hardly any movement. After he had finished, her face was soon filled with anxiety. Her muscles stiffened as she was turning around. Alpinekit just couldn't bring herself to speak to Morningkit's siblings. She stood there with her tail tucked in underneath her body.

Morningkit - @Theraphosa

Last edited by Highsnow of Matterhorn; March 12th, 2024 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Mispelling of mention
Old March 12th, 2024, 10:47 PM
Your Local Spider

Morningkit

Morningkit watched curiously as the other kits seemed to dislike that suggestion, the molly freezing in place. "Are you okay? You don't have to, you can stay here if you'd like?" The kit phrased it like a question because he wasn't sure what exactly made the other change her attitude. Maybe she was that tired of Morningkit. That thought made him a bit sad but he could go for a nap right about now anyways. Morningkit gave a sheepish smile before turning his gaze away and back to staring outside at his previously mentioned siblings. His claws dug into the moss of his nest but otherwise the kit tried to hide his discomfort not wanting to make the molly anymore upset.
[ @Highsnow of Matterhorn - Alpinekit ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 12th, 2024 at 10:47 PM.
Old March 13th, 2024, 01:57 AM

She replied in a timid tone with her head turned his way, "Yes. I'm okay." Alpinekit maneuvered to face Morningkit. She looked at his eyes and followed his gaze to the den entrance. The young molly then walked to a nest near him and sat in it.

Alpinekit was thinking about what to say to Morningkit. But, she did not have any relevant conversation topics in mind. She had no experience in talking with other cats because her shyness was the main problem.

Morningkit - @Theraphosa
Old March 13th, 2024, 09:27 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
She replied in a timid tone with her head turned his way, "Yes. I'm okay." Alpinekit maneuvered to face Morningkit. She looked at his eyes and followed his gaze to the den entrance. The young molly then walked to a nest near him and sat in it.

Alpinekit was thinking about what to say to Morningkit. But, she did not have any relevant conversation topics in mind. She had no experience in talking with other cats because her shyness was the main problem.

Morningkit - @Theraphosa

Morningkit

Morningkit laid his head on his front paws. Was the she-cat looking for a conversation? Should the tom start up a conversation? Oh Starclan, how did his siblings make it look so easy? Eventually, after a few moments, the tom flicked his small ears once -then twice- before speaking again. "Wellllll...ummm... if you could choose your warrior name, what would it be?" Waiting for the she-cat to speak, Morningkit realized that they haven't even introduced each other. Oops, well, this was one way to figure out her name he guesses. The tom thought on his answer, closing his eyes for a moment. Morning....Morning...Morning...Morn- maybe Morningbird?