Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Wrestling your way to...
by Estelle
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Yesterday 11:31 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Dark
Yesterday 11:28 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Minkuu
Yesterday 11:05 PM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:01 PM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by zozelen
Yesterday 10:44 PM

Old June 1st, 2024, 01:21 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default frolicking in starry fields [p]

Marigoldkit
She, Her\Kit\6 moons/Riverclan
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Night just might be her favorite time of any day. It was so quiet, the only thing she could hear over the waves was the sound of crickets. Also, now she didn't have to worry about the sun and it's rays blinding her or having to make eye contact with other cats. Those issues were far far away. The sun was sleeping and the clan cats followed suit. All except her. She slept mostly during the day anyways, might as well use all that pent up energy on something. Like, exploring!

Minkpaw told her that she'd give her a tour around camp, but that promise was left empty as she was whisked away to Shadowclan. It still left a pang of disappointment in her stomach. She wouldn't of wanted to explore territory with anycat else. Oh well. It's not like she should give up on learning about the territories completely! Minkpaw would still want her to look around, so that's what Marigoldkit would do.

As white frail paws trotted around the clearing, she paused at a few places she didn't recognize. One of which being the apprentice den. But she didn't know that's what it was called, so she just referred to it as "the place where bigger cats slept." Then she got to the warriors den. Those cats always towered over her. She looked inside to see cats with many scars on their faces and hind legs. Some had holled out eyes or torn ears. Something about the moonlight made them look eerie and unease churned in her stomach. She knew she'd end up with a scar or two, that was unavoidable. And yet, she still felt scared. She found no glory in these scarred faces, she just saw them for what they were. Pain. Pain being carved into their once "perfect" faces, or rather untouched faces. Eh, she kind of packed the right words.

Alright, that was enough for her. Praying she wouldn't get nightmares, Marigoldkit slinked back inside the nursery, it's warm and inviting smells greatly contrasting with the horrors of clanlife. Maybe all this clan stuff wasn't for her, but being an outsider certainly wasn't either. Oh, what was she thinking? This was great! She just hadn't seen the beauty of it yet.

Let's hope I see it soon, Marigoldkit thought with a sigh. Just as she was about to climb inside her mossbed, a familiar grey-ish pelt caught her attention. The moonlight made the figure shine with the boastfulness of a thousand jealous stars, their sides rising and falling. The kits darker markings stood out a bit more this way. Aspenk, right? She remembered him and his enthusiastic attitude towards meetings.

Her paws lead her to him and she sat near his mossbed, just staring for awhile, wondering. Hopefully he was having some good dreams, he seemed like the kind of cat who'd never had a single nightmare in there life.

Beats of silence came and went.

Man, this was weird.

What was she even doing? Why was... Why was she stuck?! Panic swelled in her mind as she realized her paws were frozen into place. She couldn't even blink, but she could breathe. Her mind was screaming at her. Move! Get up! Go to BED! But her body wouldn't listen, as if she no longer had control of the frail shell that was herself.

The moonlight suddenly went away, as if some Starclan cat decided to flip a switch. All light that entered the den evaporated, yet the shine of Aspenkit's pelt reminded. Colors melted into each other until new shades formed. And before she knew it, her paws were somewhere else. Grass was beneath them instead of the hardened ground of most dens.

Marigoldkit spun around wildly, not caring if it made her vision blur. What was going on? Did Minkpaw suddenly transport her into another dream? But... Didn't she have to be asleep for that? Also, this didn't look like Minkpaw's dreamscape, not even close.

Fog was nowhere to be seen. Also, it was raining. Lightly. Small and delicate patches of sunlight decorated the area. The meadow bloomed with bright marigolds and vibrant grass wet with dew and rain. Bright blue butterflies flew about in short spasms. Webs and moss and other herbs coated trees as well as one big oak that had been hollowed out, it's branches outstretched in a permanent hug. From what Marigoldkit could see, glowworms and a small array of the herbs Minkpaw taught her laid tucked in the small cavity underneath the tree.

Where.... Was she? What was this place and why did it feel so oddly familiar.

Suddenly, Marigoldkit heard something rustle not far from her. With bristled fur, she shot up and spun around. "W-who's there? Where am I? Uh, directions! Please?" Her voice was cracking after almost every word. Once the panic settled, her eyes finally focused on the cat before her.

"Aspenkit?!" Marigoldkit croaked. "How---? Wuh---? Why are you here?"

(Sorry for any typos! I refuse to re-read this monster of a post lol)

Tags:
@burntToast // Aspenkit

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; June 1st, 2024 at 01:22 PM.
Old June 1st, 2024, 02:20 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: frolicking in starry fields [p]

Aspenkit
he/him |4 moons | Riverclan kit
{Silver tongue || Active||}
|[4/10]|
__________________________________________________ __

Having spent nearly his whole day running around the clearing and helping by picking weeds out of the ground and neatly stacking the fresh kill pile even dropping some off at the Fadingsuns den. He was more than tired enough to not complain about going to sleep immediately, infact he was actually happy he had a bed time. Once the queens had called the kits back to the nursery for 'bed time' Aspenkit wasted no time marching over to his nest, ignoring his denmates and curling up in the soft moss. As all nights were, the breeze was cold yet nice and everything felt calm. He usually didn't like calm but he could tolerate night time. He had no fear of nightmares, he barely had any excluding the one of his arrival....nevermind. slowly the sounds of nighttime faded away and fell asleep.

He wasted no time as he kept onto the rogue, his claws extended as it sunk into the intruders flesh, the rogue attempted to slash their claws at him but he dodge easily. Tackling them he sent a powerful blow to their side leaving the cat crashing to the ground. He gave the rogue a moment to stand as it fled the territory. "Well done Aspenpaw, you've improved your training faster than any other apprentice at this rate you'll be the youngest lionheart" a voice said behind him. Sheathing his claws Aspenpaw turned around his fur fluffed with pride as he was praised by the deputy herself. Fadingsun who had been sitting nearby gave a nod of approval. He opened his mouth to replied but cut himself of as a bright light blinded his vision, he took a step back but felt himself falling or was he being dragged. AspenKit had no time to figure out what was happening before he found himself laying in a meadow as it drizzled rain. Immediately scrambling to his paws, AspenKit scanned his surroundings confused.

Where am I!?

Unlike his usual dreams he was not in riverclan territory, nor was he older then his actual age...aw that suck. Atleast it was raining, he liked the rain. Something about this dream was different, it felt more normal than most almost real....too real. Taking in surroundings he was indeed in a meadow, bright flowers covered the place and in the centre was some big willow tree. What was more interesting was the green plants the berrypaw and Mistyshard liked, what were they called- ah yes herbs. They were all over the place. While he looked around a blue butterfly landed on a flower next to him.

A butterfly..

A bug!!

AspenKit leapt away disgusted, he hated insects all of them even the so called pretty ones. They weren't pretty just gross, he was quick to notice this place was filled with them AND glowworms too. AspenKit shuddered, if they stayed their distance then it was fine.... hopefully. A nearby sound caught his attention and a familiar scent. Riverclan! Someone from riverclan was here, opening his maw so he could find the source of the scent bounded towards. He skidded to a halt the moment he saw them. He really needed to stop running- "Marigoldkit? What are you doing here?" he asked quite surprised, he never had someone in his dream ask him why he was there. He was there because it's his dream, duh.

Tags:
- Marigoldkit [ @Marigoldwhisper ]

{ignore my typos please/w\}
|{I do not share or agree with the opinions/actions of my characters}|
Old June 1st, 2024, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

Aspenkit
|[4/10]|

Having spent nearly his whole day running around the clearing and helping by picking weeds out of the ground and neatly stacking the fresh kill pile even dropping some off at the Fadingsuns den. He was more than tired enough to not complain about going to sleep immediately, infact he was actually happy he had a bed time. Once the queens had called the kits back to the nursery for 'bed time' Aspenkit wasted no time marching over to his nest, ignoring his denmates and curling up in the soft moss. As all nights were, the breeze was cold yet nice and everything felt calm. He usually didn't like calm but he could tolerate night time. He had no fear of nightmares, he barely had any excluding the one of his arrival....nevermind. slowly the sounds of nighttime faded away and fell asleep.

He wasted no time as he kept onto the rogue, his claws extended as it sunk into the intruders flesh, the rogue attempted to slash their claws at him but he dodge easily. Tackling them he sent a powerful blow to their side leaving the cat crashing to the ground. He gave the rogue a moment to stand as it fled the territory. "Well done Aspenpaw, you've improved your training faster than any other apprentice at this rate you'll be the youngest lionheart" a voice said behind him. Sheathing his claws Aspenpaw turned around his fur fluffed with pride as he was praised by the deputy herself. Fadingsun who had been sitting nearby gave a nod of approval. He opened his mouth to replied but cut himself of as a bright light blinded his vision, he took a step back but felt himself falling or was he being dragged. AspenKit had no time to figure out what was happening before he found himself laying in a meadow as it drizzled rain. Immediately scrambling to his paws, AspenKit scanned his surroundings confused.

Where am I!?

Unlike his usual dreams he was not in riverclan territory, nor was he older then his actual age...aw that suck. Atleast it was raining, he liked the rain. Something about this dream was different, it felt more normal than most almost real....too real. Taking in surroundings he was indeed in a meadow, bright flowers covered the place and in the centre was some big willow tree. What was more interesting was the green plants the berrypaw and Mistyshard liked, what were they called- ah yes herbs. They were all over the place. While he looked around a blue butterfly landed on a flower next to him.

A butterfly..

A bug!!

AspenKit leapt away disgusted, he hated insects all of them even the so called pretty ones. They weren't pretty just gross, he was quick to notice this place was filled with them AND glowworms too. AspenKit shuddered, if they stayed their distance then it was fine.... hopefully. A nearby sound caught his attention and a familiar scent. Riverclan! Someone from riverclan was here, opening his maw so he could find the source of the scent bounded towards. He skidded to a halt the moment he saw them. He really needed to stop running- "Marigoldkit? What are you doing here?" he asked quite surprised, he never had someone in his dream ask him why he was there. He was there because it's his dream, duh.

Tags:
- Marigoldkit [ @Marigoldwhisper ]

{ignore my typos please/w\}

Marigoldkit
She, Her\Kit\7 moons/Riverclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Aspenkit looked surprisingly startled. Not at being here (well sure, he did spin around real quick to check his surroundings) but morso at the butterfly that greeted him. She watched as Aspenkit scurried away from it, only to skid to a halt once he recognized her, echoing her question.

Oh.

Well, she should've been expecting that, why would Aspenkit know why he was here?... Wherever "here" was. Marigoldkit gave the area one last glance. She then looked at her paws. They looked... Normal. Thin and boney was normal for her at least. Aspenkit was also weirdly nonchalant. It's like he was surprised to see her here but not surprised to be here? It was hard to explain. I dunno, she kinda expected more freaking out. What was going on?

She had to answer his question though, right? No need to sugarcoat it. "I uh... I don't know." The thin she-cat shifted her wait from paw to paw. Alright, time to think.

"Okay okay," Marigoldkit said as she began to pace in slow clumsy circles. "So, you were asleep, yeah? Okay, and then I uh... Did a thing. And now I'm here but you're here with me." With a flick of her tail she looked up at the smaller kit. "What were you doing before all this? Dreaming of anything? Weird question, of course you were dreaming!"

The realization hit her harder than any pair of claws could. Marigoldkit began to clench her teeth. Was she dreamwalking? This was her dreamscape? I mean, that was really cool but also, WHHY?? Why did---? HOW. Nothing answered her questions. She didn't know how she did it, she just stared Aspenkit down (that sounded way worse than she would've liked) and now she was in a dream with him. Man, he must be so scared.

"Alright, so! I um, may have dragged you into my dreamscape! Ta-da! Wow, what a cool... And definitely not very scary, magic trick, hahaha..." This was bad. What if she couldn't get him out? What if they were stuck, forever? No, no, no! She refused to have that happen. She threw Aspenkit into this mess, so she'd figure out how to get him out to.

Marigoldkit hastily licked water off her nose as rain continued to peacefully patter down. "So uh... Wanna explore?" They where here, weren't they? They might as well do something. Maybe that would help Marigoldkit stall, figure out a way to help Aspenkit out of here without causing major panic. And if he didn't like butterflies then this might be a hard trip for him especially since her dreamscape was littered with them.

My Art Shop!
Old June 1st, 2024, 05:23 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Marigoldkit

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Aspenkit looked surprisingly startled. Not at being here (well sure, he did spin around real quick to check his surroundings) but morso at the butterfly that greeted him. She watched as Aspenkit scurried away from it, only to skid to a halt once he recognized her, echoing her question.

Oh.

Well, she should've been expecting that, why would Aspenkit know why he was here?... Wherever "here" was. Marigoldkit gave the area one last glance. She then looked at her paws. They looked... Normal. Thin and boney was normal for her at least. Aspenkit was also weirdly nonchalant. It's like he was surprised to see her here but not surprised to be here? It was hard to explain. I dunno, she kinda expected more freaking out. What was going on?

She had to answer his question though, right? No need to sugarcoat it. "I uh... I don't know." The thin she-cat shifted her wait from paw to paw. Alright, time to think.

"Okay okay," Marigoldkit said as she began to pace in slow clumsy circles. "So, you were asleep, yeah? Okay, and then I uh... Did a thing. And now I'm here but you're here with me." With a flick of her tail she looked up at the smaller kit. "What were you doing before all this? Dreaming of anything? Weird question, of course you were dreaming!"

The realization hit her harder than any pair of claws could. Marigoldkit began to clench her teeth. Was she dreamwalking? This was her dreamscape? I mean, that was really cool but also, WHHY?? Why did---? HOW. Nothing answered her questions. She didn't know how she did it, she just stared Aspenkit down (that sounded way worse than she would've liked) and now she was in a dream with him. Man, he must be so scared.

"Alright, so! I um, may have dragged you into my dreamscape! Ta-da! Wow, what a cool... And definitely not very scary, magic trick, hahaha..." This was bad. What if she couldn't get him out? What if they were stuck, forever? No, no, no! She refused to have that happen. She threw Aspenkit into this mess, so she'd figure out how to get him out to.

Marigoldkit hastily licked water off her nose as rain continued to peacefully patter down. "So uh... Wanna explore?" They where here, weren't they? They might as well do something. Maybe that would help Marigoldkit stall, figure out a way to help Aspenkit out of here without causing major panic. And if he didn't like butterflies then this might be a hard trip for him especially since her dreamscape was littered with them.

Aspenkit
|[4/10]|

Marigoldkit was yapping, and he meant YAPPING about this he didn't quite get. Maybe it was older kit/ close to apprentice aged things?

She did look quite panicky.

"oh yeah I was dreaming." he responded to his questions before diverting his eyes to one of the blue pests. "it was nothing of importance though" he added. No way he was sharing the contents of his dreams, those were personal and too- silly to share... Anyway! He continued to listen to her verbal rambling. something about how he was asleep, sounds about right, and then her doing something that brought them to this situation. "[B]what exactly did you do?[/Be] he asked curiously, he was very confused by this whole situation. He had NEVER had another cat in one of his dreams before nor did he ever feel so awake in them.

Through Marigolds chatter and frenzied explanation he heard the words dream scape which he had no clue whatever that meant. He just tilted his head to the side in a clueless matter as she continued to speak. She looked really stressed, concerned and guilty ridden. For what, he had no clue. All he knew was that was an expression that should only be on old cats face not young.

"I think exploring sounds fun! Plus I like the rain" he said trying to bring light heartedness to whatever this situation was. Also marigoldkit had called this her dreamscape and he wasn't about to be rude and complain about all the insects he was seeing. Plus it would be embarassing to admit to fear so tiny. He took a few steps forward while eyeing a butterflea that was flying to close to him. "yeah, very love...dreamscape" he said through gritted teeth resisting the urge to swat the flying pest. "question, what is a dreamscape? he asked as turned back to face Marigoldkit. If he was here, wherever here really was, he might as well ask questions.

It wasn't all that bad, the flowers were pretty and the weather was nice, his favourite weather. Maybe he would tell berrypaw of the leaf cat things- uh medicine cat things he had found like herbs! She'll be proud of him, probably. Would this count as helping his clan? He doubted it but oh well.
Old June 5th, 2024, 06:04 AM

Quote:

Aspenkit
|[4/10]|

Marigoldkit was yapping, and he meant YAPPING about this he didn't quite get. Maybe it was older kit/ close to apprentice aged things?

She did look quite panicky.

"oh yeah I was dreaming." he responded to his questions before diverting his eyes to one of the blue pests. "it was nothing of importance though" he added. No way he was sharing the contents of his dreams, those were personal and too- silly to share... Anyway! He continued to listen to her verbal rambling. something about how he was asleep, sounds about right, and then her doing something that brought them to this situation. "[B]what exactly did you do?[/Be] he asked curiously, he was very confused by this whole situation. He had NEVER had another cat in one of his dreams before nor did he ever feel so awake in them.

Through Marigolds chatter and frenzied explanation he heard the words dream scape which he had no clue whatever that meant. He just tilted his head to the side in a clueless matter as she continued to speak. She looked really stressed, concerned and guilty ridden. For what, he had no clue. All he knew was that was an expression that should only be on old cats face not young.

"I think exploring sounds fun! Plus I like the rain" he said trying to bring light heartedness to whatever this situation was. Also marigoldkit had called this her dreamscape and he wasn't about to be rude and complain about all the insects he was seeing. Plus it would be embarassing to admit to fear so tiny. He took a few steps forward while eyeing a butterflea that was flying to close to him. "yeah, very love...dreamscape" he said through gritted teeth resisting the urge to swat the flying pest. "question, what is a dreamscape? he asked as turned back to face Marigoldkit. If he was here, wherever here really was, he might as well ask questions.

It wasn't all that bad, the flowers were pretty and the weather was nice, his favourite weather. Maybe he would tell berrypaw of the leaf cat things- uh medicine cat things he had found like herbs! She'll be proud of him, probably. Would this count as helping his clan? He doubted it but oh well.

Marigoldkit

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Here came the questions. Honestly, Marigoldkit had asked about the same amount of questions when she'd been unwillingly dragged into a dream that wasn't her own. How she did it? She still wasn't quite sure herself, it was odd, really odd, and it felt like she was falling when she did it, whatever "it" was. "I kinda just... Stared at you? I dunno, don't ask me why! I was uh, stuck in thought. I was going to sleep, promise! But I got dragged in here instead."

That made her think... What was happening to her body while she was in this dream? Was she awake or asleep like Aspenkit? Hopefully she was asleep, she needed it. The mental rest would keep her from sleeping during the day as she always did, a vital flaw in her routine.

A frown rested on her pale face as Aspenkit tried to lighten up the situation. Why though? Did she look as scared as she felt? Marigoldkit looked down at her paws. They were trembling. Well, I guess that answered her question. She was scared and Aspenkit was obviously freaked out by it. Taking long deep breaths, Marigoldkit allowed a smile to weave into her features.

"I like the rain too. Not a fan of any large bodies of water though, those things freak me out. I still can't swim yet. But I guess I haven't been well enough..." Marigoldkit breathed out the rest of the air she had collected before breathing in again. All her air was pushed out though as she giggled at Aspenkit's vain attempt to flee from a blue butterfly. "I think it's mistaking you for a flower," she said, her voice dripping with amusement.

With a flick of her tail, she beckoned the butterfly away, she also nodded her head for more emphasis. "A dreamscape?" Marigoldkit echoed, looking back at Aspenkit. "Oh it's uh. It's where dreamwalkers take other cats when they enter their dreams. Min--- SOMECAT told me that they reflect your mental state." Marigoldkit wasn't sure what was being reflected here, but it was quite pleasant, not at all cold and uninviting. She was probably doing well!

My Art Shop!
Old June 5th, 2024, 03:41 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Quote:

Marigoldkit

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Here came the questions. Honestly, Marigoldkit had asked about the same amount of questions when she'd been unwillingly dragged into a dream that wasn't her own. How she did it? She still wasn't quite sure herself, it was odd, really odd, and it felt like she was falling when she did it, whatever "it" was. "I kinda just... Stared at you? I dunno, don't ask me why! I was uh, stuck in thought. I was going to sleep, promise! But I got dragged in here instead."

That made her think... What was happening to her body while she was in this dream? Was she awake or asleep like Aspenkit? Hopefully she was asleep, she needed it. The mental rest would keep her from sleeping during the day as she always did, a vital flaw in her routine.

A frown rested on her pale face as Aspenkit tried to lighten up the situation. Why though? Did she look as scared as she felt? Marigoldkit looked down at her paws. They were trembling. Well, I guess that answered her question. She was scared and Aspenkit was obviously freaked out by it. Taking long deep breaths, Marigoldkit allowed a smile to weave into her features.

"I like the rain too. Not a fan of any large bodies of water though, those things freak me out. I still can't swim yet. But I guess I haven't been well enough..." Marigoldkit breathed out the rest of the air she had collected before breathing in again. All her air was pushed out though as she giggled at Aspenkit's vain attempt to flee from a blue butterfly. "I think it's mistaking you for a flower," she said, her voice dripping with amusement.

With a flick of her tail, she beckoned the butterfly away, she also nodded her head for more emphasis. "A dreamscape?" Marigoldkit echoed, looking back at Aspenkit. "Oh it's uh. It's where dreamwalkers take other cats when they enter their dreams. Min--- SOMECAT told me that they reflect your mental state." Marigoldkit wasn't sure what was being reflected here, but it was quite pleasant, not at all cold and uninviting. She was probably doing well!

Aspenkit
|[4/10]|

He guessed his attempt to lighten the mood was working in some way as a smile began to form on marigoldkits face. "I also can't swim yet, I-" he began to say but cut himself off when he noticed marigold giggling, laughing in his opinion, at him trying to stay out of the reach of any butterflies. "Well they must be blind if they think I'm a flower! I look nothing like one." he huffed out playing annoyed though it was clear he was just embarrassed. "besides, shouldn't be following you. Marigold, isn't that a type of flower." he asked in a teasing manner, while he made a mental note to try to not flinch whenever a butterfly flew past him.

"so this is your dreamscape." he said looking around after the she had answered his questions. That would explain the flowers but not the herbs. The rain was a nice touch, good taste. "you must like butterflies..." he commented under his breathe before immediately taking off in the direction of the willow wear the pile of herbs stood. Once reaching it he began inspecting them, they all had such a strong smell to them, he thinks he might have seen this brought to the leaf cat- uh medicine cats den before. "do you like herbs?" he asked marigoldkit assuming she had followed him. "Since there's a lot of those here"
Old June 12th, 2024, 12:08 PM

Quote:

Aspenkit
|[4/10]|

He guessed his attempt to lighten the mood was working in some way as a smile began to form on marigoldkits face. "I also can't swim yet, I-" he began to say but cut himself off when he noticed marigold giggling, laughing in his opinion, at him trying to stay out of the reach of any butterflies. "Well they must be blind if they think I'm a flower! I look nothing like one." he huffed out playing annoyed though it was clear he was just embarrassed. "besides, shouldn't be following you. Marigold, isn't that a type of flower." he asked in a teasing manner, while he made a mental note to try to not flinch whenever a butterfly flew past him.

"so this is your dreamscape." he said looking around after the she had answered his questions. That would explain the flowers but not the herbs. The rain was a nice touch, good taste. "you must like butterflies..." he commented under his breathe before immediately taking off in the direction of the willow wear the pile of herbs stood. Once reaching it he began inspecting them, they all had such a strong smell to them, he thinks he might have seen this brought to the leaf cat- uh medicine cats den before. "do you like herbs?" he asked marigoldkit assuming she had followed him. "Since there's a lot of those here"

Marigoldkit

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
It made sense that Aspenkit couldn't swim, he was only... How old was he? Didn't matter, he was younger than her. It was embarrassing really, how she should've been an apprentice at least a moon ago yet her sickness kept her humble. The next moon, for sure. Then she'd totally be better!

Oh dear, he stopped talking. Oh jeez, now he was scolding her. Wait, was it teasing? Marigoldkit let out an overly theatrical gasp. "You don't think you look like a flower!? What a pity! I personally think you're the prettiest little lilac ever ever. Eh, sorry, I'm not very good at teasing." She shuffled awkwardly, nodding when he pointed out the obvious flower in her name. "Uh, yeah! I guess. I mean, I never really thought of it like that." Butterflies always flew away from her, but for some reason, they stuck to Aspenkit like a magnet. Oh well, that just meant she'd have to stick by him more often if she wanted to observe the insects.

Aspenkit continued carrying the conversation while Marigoldkit fought the urge to speak a few words in the middle of his sentences. Her mind was far faster than her tongue and it showed. Horribly. When she thought he finished she started yapping again. "Yes! I think it's really---" oh, more talking. He said something about butterflies. Guessing by how he flinched away from them, Marigoldkit just assumed he was cursing them under his breath.

Within seconds, Aspenkit was gone. Where---? How---? Marigoldkit spun around wildly, her eyes wide in worry. Did he wake up? Was she alone? Stuck here forever? No, it cannot work that way, not in a million years. He'd have to be somewhere---

Oh.

He was just at the huge willow tree. Marigoldkit felt fairly stupid for a moment before trotting slowly up to her friend and catching wind of his words. Herbs? Suspense rippled beneath her white pelt. Why had fear been the first way her body reacted? It was an innocent question, really. All she had to do was to not tell him about Minkpaw. Easy! Simple simple!

"I uh... I guess I like them... In my time uh here, a warrior who knew a bit about herbs taught me some of them. Moss, cobwebs, death berries, all that jazz and stuff." Marigoldkit waved a dismissive paw, trying to focus on being nonchalant instead of the beating of her heart. "Not very important though, haha! Say, you wanted to explore right? We should definitely go do that! I haven't really been here myself, infact it's my first time, so why not get away from the herbs and start adventuring! Sounds fun, huh?"

My Art Shop!
Old June 12th, 2024, 02:24 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Quote:

Marigoldkit

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
It made sense that Aspenkit couldn't swim, he was only... How old was he? Didn't matter, he was younger than her. It was embarrassing really, how she should've been an apprentice at least a moon ago yet her sickness kept her humble. The next moon, for sure. Then she'd totally be better!

Oh dear, he stopped talking. Oh jeez, now he was scolding her. Wait, was it teasing? Marigoldkit let out an overly theatrical gasp. "You don't think you look like a flower!? What a pity! I personally think you're the prettiest little lilac ever ever. Eh, sorry, I'm not very good at teasing." She shuffled awkwardly, nodding when he pointed out the obvious flower in her name. "Uh, yeah! I guess. I mean, I never really thought of it like that." Butterflies always flew away from her, but for some reason, they stuck to Aspenkit like a magnet. Oh well, that just meant she'd have to stick by him more often if she wanted to observe the insects.

Aspenkit continued carrying the conversation while Marigoldkit fought the urge to speak a few words in the middle of his sentences. Her mind was far faster than her tongue and it showed. Horribly. When she thought he finished she started yapping again. "Yes! I think it's really---" oh, more talking. He said something about butterflies. Guessing by how he flinched away from them, Marigoldkit just assumed he was cursing them under his breath.

Within seconds, Aspenkit was gone. Where---? How---? Marigoldkit spun around wildly, her eyes wide in worry. Did he wake up? Was she alone? Stuck here forever? No, it cannot work that way, not in a million years. He'd have to be somewhere---

Oh.

He was just at the huge willow tree. Marigoldkit felt fairly stupid for a moment before trotting slowly up to her friend and catching wind of his words. Herbs? Suspense rippled beneath her white pelt. Why had fear been the first way her body reacted? It was an innocent question, really. All she had to do was to not tell him about Minkpaw. Easy! Simple simple!

"I uh... I guess I like them... In my time uh here, a warrior who knew a bit about herbs taught me some of them. Moss, cobwebs, death berries, all that jazz and stuff." Marigoldkit waved a dismissive paw, trying to focus on being nonchalant instead of the beating of her heart. "Not very important though, haha! Say, you wanted to explore right? We should definitely go do that! I haven't really been here myself, infact it's my first time, so why not get away from the herbs and start adventuring! Sounds fun, huh?"

Aspenkit
he/him |5 moons | Riverclan kit
|[5/10]|

Something about marigoldkit's tone was odd when she answered his question. Did she not like herbs? Then why were they here- wait no, she did like herbs. Well that didn't explain her tone. She listed some herbs she knew, he wished she could tell him a bit about them instead of just their names but she didn't seem interested in them at all. Once again odd, considering this place was covered with different sorts of herbs you expect her to atleast show more enthusiasm or excitement about them. "I delivered herbs to the leaf cat den before" he said proudly, it might not be exactly true but it was close enough. At the time he had thought any plant was herbs, and okay it was kinda embarrassing that he had delivered a stack of ordinary leaves to berrypaw but it was the though that counts. Plus on the bright side it gave him the opportunity to speak to the new leaf cat, what was the correct name for the rank again? Something with an M. It didn't matter, he learnt about starclan! That's all that really mattered to him though he didn't really like them much, to him they were just dead cats. No sort of authority at all.

Marigoldkit suggested they explore instead if hanging around the herbs. He really did want to explore but then again, her wanting to move on from the herbs so quickly was itching his curiosity. "why?" he asked tilting his head. Realising his words might sound a bit vague he tried again. "I mean, yes I'd like to explore but I have questions first."

Sitting down, he indicated with his tail to the herbs. "You clearly have no interest in herb so why are they here? Are they in everycats dreamscape or just yours?also did this warrior tell anything about what herbs I used for? Just curious" he asked, okay here came the questions again. He was nearing the age of an apprentice and yet he still asked loads of questions on top of each other like a kit would. Well he wanted to KNOW and he lacked patience to wait for his answer to answered one at a time. He'd work on that

|{ssshhhhhh, ignore the age change, its not important. it never happened }|

Old June 12th, 2024, 04:06 PM

Quote:

Aspenkit
he/him |5 moons | Riverclan kit
|[5/10]|

Something about marigoldkit's tone was odd when she answered his question. Did she not like herbs? Then why were they here- wait no, she did like herbs. Well that didn't explain her tone. She listed some herbs she knew, he wished she could tell him a bit about them instead of just their names but she didn't seem interested in them at all. Once again odd, considering this place was covered with different sorts of herbs you expect her to atleast show more enthusiasm or excitement about them. "I delivered herbs to the leaf cat den before" he said proudly, it might not be exactly true but it was close enough. At the time he had thought any plant was herbs, and okay it was kinda embarrassing that he had delivered a stack of ordinary leaves to berrypaw but it was the though that counts. Plus on the bright side it gave him the opportunity to speak to the new leaf cat, what was the correct name for the rank again? Something with an M. It didn't matter, he learnt about starclan! That's all that really mattered to him though he didn't really like them much, to him they were just dead cats. No sort of authority at all.

Marigoldkit suggested they explore instead if hanging around the herbs. He really did want to explore but then again, her wanting to move on from the herbs so quickly was itching his curiosity. "why?" he asked tilting his head. Realising his words might sound a bit vague he tried again. "I mean, yes I'd like to explore but I have questions first."

Sitting down, he indicated with his tail to the herbs. "You clearly have no interest in herb so why are they here? Are they in everycats dreamscape or just yours?also did this warrior tell anything about what herbs I used for? Just curious" he asked, okay here came the questions again. He was nearing the age of an apprentice and yet he still asked loads of questions on top of each other like a kit would. Well he wanted to KNOW and he lacked patience to wait for his answer to answered one at a time. He'd work on that

|{ssshhhhhh, ignore the age change, its not important. it never happened }|

Marigoldkit

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Marigoldkit hoped she hadn't confused Aspenkit too much, but guessing by his expression perhaps she had. "Oh, that's awesome! Y'know I'd love to do helpful stuff like that, but I'm kinda... Uh, stuck. You know that feeling? That feeling of utter and pure nausea that you just can't shake and you want to do oh so many things, but your body won't let you so you just stay inside all day like the words moving without you, like everyone and everything is somehow moving on without you? Whoops! Sorry, that was a lot of words, I should've warned you." Marigoldkit forced a pitchy laugh. "I'm okay though! Life's great. I've got good friends and nice feathers and... What were we talking about?"

Ramble, ramble, ramble, would she ever learn to shut up? She felt bad dumping all of her thoughts on Aspenkit like word vomit. But she shouldn't be so hard on herself, it wasn't fair. If Aspenkit thought she was annoying, and she figured it out, then she'll start all the self loathing.

Oh darn it, now he was sitting! A sign of rebellion! Marigoldkit began to clench her teeth, her muzzle wrinkled. No, no. It's fine. It's okay! Marigoldkit was good at keeping secrets. Plus, Minkpaw did want her to tell everycat everything she knew about herbs and such. This could be an opportunity, some good progress! Aspenkit was obviously able-bodied enough to run around and look for herbs when the situation called for it, passing on this knowledge could potentially save the clan. This was it. This was her big helpful moment, teaching Aspenkit what little she knew about herbs. Well, he might already know a few things considering his last comment, but still.

Finally, her tightened expression relaxed. Taking a good amount of breaths, and rolling her shoulders, Marigoldkit finally felt her heartbeat slow.

No interest in herbs? Marigoldkit winced, her ears drawing back. "I have plenty interest in herbs!" Marigoldkit countered, her voice verging on a tone of accusation. "I repeat them almost constantly, they don't even sound like words anymore!" The white kit let out a huff, thin fur bristling. She then shook her head, sympathy washing over her features. "Sorry, I guess I am a bit shady. Uh, next question! I don't think they are but... Anycat with a dreamscape could probably materialize some herbs if they wanted to. Like um... Watch this."

Marigoldkit wasn't sure how hard or easy it would be to do, but she'd try. It didn't look hard for Minkpaw so how difficult could it be? A mouse maybe? Wait, what if she couldn't summon live things? Okay, a flower would do. Bright yellow petals with a brown middle...

A small sunflower fizzed into her paws, its colors bright but wispy as if the wind could pull the color right off the starry flower. "Like that! How cool is that!? Haha! Wow, that was surprising easy! Okay uh, next question! Yes, they did teach me what they're used for, in great detail. Cobwebs are used for sealing wounds, keeping dirt out of cuts as well as preventing further blood loss. Moss is like the cleaners of the operation, they soak up the blood and uh. Clean the wound. I said that twice didn't I? That's okay though, at least you'll get it."

Marigoldkit let her maw stretch in a smile. "That's all I really know other than some poisonous plants you should look out for. These other herbs though..." Marigoldkit frowned, looking at the plants she didn't really recognize. "I haven't been taught these yet."

(HERE COMES THE TYPOS DO-DO-DO-DO)

My Art Shop!