Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Too Many Spots!
by Fish
Last post by Dark
Today 01:32 PM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 01:30 PM
Dark Forest Camp
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:14 PM
veni, vidi, vici [p]
by ellie
Last post by Dark
Today 01:10 PM

Old June 11th, 2024, 01:30 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default You May Not Be an Eagle, but That Doesn't Mean You Can't Soar [p]

Darkfall: "The Spectre"

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

CW: Dissociation

The Spectre certainly had his paws full. With having Gutspaw reassigned to him (seriously though, what kind of name was that to give to your child?), taking on the training of Glowingpaw (he shared his brother’s name), and then finishing up Rufflepaw’s training, he certainly found himself a lot busier than even when he had been the head guard and an enforcer. He couldn’t help but think that Dawnstar may have been doing this to spite him, however, he would certainly prove to her that he could handle it quite handily.

Rufflepaw was behind, partially his fault, partially not, and then he was still figuring out what all Gutspaw was learning. Glowingpaw, however, was a completely blank slate – a fresh canvas to be made into a masterpiece. This would certainly be… something.

”Rufflepaw, Gutspaw, Glowingpaw!” The dark-furred tom called from outside of the apprentice’s den. Well, he might as well get some of their remaining training done together to maximize efficiency. ”It’s time for training, come meet me outside of the camp.” He ordered before turning and making his way to the camp entrance. Things should work out alright with the four of them should they encounter any trouble, but he was hoping that wouldn’t be the case. Having to potentially fight as well as look after Gutspaw and Glowingpaw (Rufflepaw could handle himself) would be a massive pain in the ass. Well, they’d see he guessed…
[ @stag. @Eden @wolfie no set post order right now, but we will likely keep it as whoever posts first this go around]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old June 11th, 2024, 01:55 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: You May Not Be an Eagle, but That Doesn't Mean You Can't Soar [p]

GLOWINGPAW
--
[ Small, grey, white and light cream cat. ]
[ HE / THEY ]
[ KITTY SOFTPAWS & LYREBIRD'S LULLABY ]
[ Perm Active & Inactive ]

--
Glowingpaw hates being late. It was terrible to be late for jobs or tasks that were assigned, to him being late showed poor management skills. His name was called and he was first to arrive. Like always, he was a rule follower...unlike Grouse. 'Grouse is too busy with herbs, why worry about him..?' AHHH! Glowingpaw shakes his head, they stop once they get close enough to the large tabby to become embarrassed of being caught doing it. "Hello, Sir!" He speaks up, the smaller cats paws rub together nervously as he waited for the other two. Gutspaw....they sounded scary!

He had managed to avoid it since the golden and grey tom became an apprentice and he guessed Lady Fate had other plans today. Rufflepaw sounded nice! But Glowingpaw was still weary, Ruffle was so much older than him. The eleven moon cat shifts to left, moving away from the other two as they joined. Glowingpaw manages to distract himself, counting the blades of grass that sat close to his paw. He found it calming and a grin grows on their maw as they do so.

[ @Dark , @wolfie , @Eden ]

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; June 11th, 2024 at 01:57 PM.
Old June 12th, 2024, 07:55 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Rufflepaw
▵ He/Him

❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Rufflepaw thought he was going to forget the voice of his mentor from not hearing him for so long. It was a close call when he was about to ignore the voice calling his name for a moment, till he realized it was Darkfall. With a grunt, the large apprentice got up on his feet and carried himself out of the den. If Rufflepaw had to guess why the other was calling his name along with two others, he could guess it was training. He might be late to other events, maybe, but he'd never not show up for training. With a shake of his fur, he woke himself up a bit more, one has to get riled up just to get excited. As he casually pranced his way over to the other two he could see gathered, he wondered what kind of training this would be. Maybe it was something involving battling? He like the aspect of kicking someone's ass just so he could show his strength. Once he deemed he was close enough he took a stand of his own by the other two. "Here I am!" came his cheerful call after that he stayed quiet, maybe the third member of their party would join them eventually.

@Dark @stag @wolfie
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old June 14th, 2024, 01:23 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

#GUTSPAW
it . . teeth . . bite
small spiky-furred black tabby with striking icy blue eyes; huge fluffy tail & a few scars in the shapes of bite-marks - currently has black nail caps on
[ ╰┈➤ @Dark @stag @Eden ]

Gutspaw awoke to the sounds of Darkfall's voice with a groggy grumble, ears flattening with displeasure at being awoken but nonetheless it did not further voice this. (Suppose it wouldn't be training alone. Hopefully they were going to .. at least decent.) Unfortunately, the change of scenery had been a sudden ... event that had left it slightly rattled. For reasons unknown, but if teeth had to take a guess perhaps it simply did not enjoy losing its home after regaining it. Either way as a result Gutspaw' sleep was little — and the craving that persisted was no benefit either.

After a few brief seconds that it allowed itself to wallow in the despair of moving its bones it pushes itself up into a sitting position. A long yawn escapes from them, tongue rolling out of its sharp-teethed mouth before steadily rising from its nest. Its bones crackled with each movement before dispersing.

Gutspaw trotted towards the camp entrance to see Darkfall, Glowingpaw, and Rufflepaw had already arrived. Fast little buggers. It nodded its head in acknowledgement, waiting for Darkfall to take the lead. He hadn't specifically stated what type of training they were doing which was,, interesting.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc