Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Rani
Today 05:46 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:41 AM
Windy Hills
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:35 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:34 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:53 AM

Old February 16th, 2017, 12:51 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default StrongClan

Welcome to Strongclan! Here you will be put into ranks in which you are suited for! If you do not follow the rules you will be exiled or killed no matter who you are!

Ranks-

The Council of five-
five male/female cats who make the rules and decisions on who should be in which rank, these cats have a power each but not on op power please! They also have the comfiest den inside the twolegs abandoned home and they have their own personal guards. (Main Bedroom)

Council Guardians-
Two cats each for the five council members, these guys only get super strength or the power to defeat all opponents. These cats all sleep next to the council members in the abandoned twoleg den. They have a chance at becoming a council member. (hallway)

Sub- Council of five-
These male/female cats can become the leaders (Council of five) when the old ones die. They have no powers but are extremely skilled in all things. They sleep just outside the twoleg abandoned den in a sheltered cave (Garage).

Healers-
They heal the clan and there are only five of them. They sleep in the twoleg den too.(Bathroom)

Guardians-
these cats are the protectors of the clan; they protect the clan from attacks. These guys sleep in a large hollowed tree. They patrol with the patrollers.

Patrollers-
These cats go on patrols to the boarders and battle patrols with a few Guardians. They sleep in a bramble bush. They do not have powers.

Recon-
These cats are the spies in the group. They have a great ability of changing their coat and eye color. They are spread through the clans near them. To become a recon your cat must already be in another fanclan, no exceptions!

Inventors-

These cats make things that are useful to the clan, there will only be at least five, no more unless they are apprentices. Due to the low # of them they sleep in the next room beside the council of five. (Bedroom 2)

Servants-
These cats are the cleanup crew. They the ones who cannot become anything else. They have no powers, but have lots of energy and they sleep the farthest away from the camp in a thistle bush. They do all the dirty work such as doing the fleas, taking care of the nests and clearing the Training grounds of weeds. For right now, there will only be three servants.

Apprentices-

They start as soon as they turn two moons old. All apprentices sleep in the rabbit burrow next to the hollow tree. They will take tests to determine what rank the cat trains into. They rank up from there when their mentor thinks their ready.

Queens-

No explanation needed, they sleep next to the healers in the twoleg den.
(Dressroom)

Kits-

They stay with their mothers until two moons old, they take tests to determine which rank they go into.

Specials-

Kits who are born with powers are treated special, they are separated from their family and raised by one of the council of five, they grow up to become a council member.

Elders-

They stay on the other side of the healers. No explanation needed. (Guest room)

All cats hunt except those who cant, servants and prisoners!

Prisoners-

These cats are who they have captured and who didn’t consign to the rules, they are given food at sunhigh only, and they aren’t given warrior names until they obey orders. There will be no prisoners until we have a sufficient amount of the other ranks.

NOW all ranks have naming rules.

For all council of five members, it must be a strong name.

Healers have to be _-flower.

Servants have to be weak named like Twigtail, or Hollowbush.

Prisoners are prefix only names like adder or bug.

Rules-
Obey all rules and laws of the council
You must have a mate at the age of 50 moons
You must have at least one litter
No attacking clanmates
All of us are equal, no bulling
Do your duties
Be loyal to the clan
The council members and others may suggest other rules

Form-
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Power(please don't be op, and please describe it a little, if you can have a power):
Relationships(mates, siblings, crushes etc.):
Requested mentor(If apprentice):
Questions:
Other/Anything I missed:

Allegiances-

The Council of five- (No open spots)
Aspenbreeze- brown tom with black paws and tail tip with sharp golden eyes, MATE- Birdflutter
(20 moons) (Timbergrowl)
Hopepetal- orange and white tabby she-cat with golden eyes, Raising Angelkit (23 moons) (Hugz)
Speckledsnow- is a light grey, his chest, muzzle, stomach, and legs are snow-White. All over the White parts his body he has black dots, and dark grey dots for his base coat. He's incredible at fighting and climbing, his long fluffy tail helping him balance and his powerful legs giving out devastating blows. His eyes are a cold icy blue, and his fur is course and short, accept for his tail.(27 moons)(The Eye of the Storm)
(One for No One's Beeswax)
Rainstorm- black furred tom with white paws and muzzle, blue eyes (26 moons) (Turtlestrike)

Council Guardians- (six open spots)
Dragonburst- a speckled grey tom with orange eyes, PROTECT- Aspenbreeze (14 moons)(Yellowpotatoes)
Gastblaze- A Black tabby with stripes that glow when he is feeling certain emotions, PROTECT- Rainstorm (25 moons) (Strobelight)
Flashfoot- A Dark Ginger Tabby with Sky blue eyes PROTECT- Speckledsnow(25 moons) (Strobelight)
Kindleflare- A Red Tom with Orange eyes PROTECT- Aspenbreeze (25 moons)(Strobelight)

Sub- Council of five- (four open spots)
Coalpatch- black and white tom with a black left ear a splotch over his right eye and three spots around that, with yellow golden eyes (30 moons) (Shadow)
Healers- (three open spots)
Metalfusion- a silver tom with green eyes (14 moons) (Yellowpotatoes)
Birdflutter- a queen right now!
Guardians- (Unlimited)
Eaglewing- grey tabby tom with a white tipped tail and amber eyes (29 moons)(Shadomaru)
Memoryshatter- Blueish shecat with green eyes (13 moons)(xxJaggededgexx)
Patrollers- - (Unlimited)
Recon-- (Unlimited)
Slitherblaze- sandy colored she-lynx with sharp golden eyes (13 moons) (Shadow)
Inventors- (Four open spots)
Blueprint- a messy-furred and unkempt, mud-brown pelted she-cat, with a white muzzle and white splotches along her flank. Wild yellow eyes. (30 moons)(Jazz)
Servants- (two open spots)
Ripplesong- light gray and white tabby she-cat with ice blue eyes (19 moons)(Hugz)
Apprentices-(Unlimited)
Queens-(Unlimited)
Birdflutter- Brown tabby she cat with white paws and black ears, MATE- Aspenbreeze, Mother to Wispkit, Aspenkit and other unnamed kits(16 moons)(Littlelolliepop!)
Kits-(Unlimited)
Barkkit- he is brown with blue eyes (1 moons) (Winter)
Aspenkit- A dark brown tabby with white tail and ear tips, and black paws. Her eyes are a soft yellow. Her fur is medium length and extremely thick. Aspenkits frame is sleek and fast. Future council guardian (1 moon) (The Eye of the Storm)
Specials-(Unlimited)

Wispkit- a grayish brown and white tabby she-cat (1 moons) (Fallen)
Angelkit- she is snow white with emerald eyes, Raised by Hopepetal (1 moon)(Winter)
Elders-(Unlimited)
Prisoners-(Unlimited)

Powers-
Shapeshifter (Aspenbreeze) (Wispkit)
Shadow Paralyzation (Eaglewing)
Water Manipulation (Hopepetal)
Plant Manipulation (Metalfusion)
Metal Claws (Dragonburst)
Ice Manipulation (Angelkit)
Coat Manipulation (Slitherblaze)
Mind control (Slitherblaze)
Telepathy (Coalpatch)
Atmokinesis(Speckledsnow)(Rainstorm)
Illusion-casting (Memoryshatter)
Aerokinesis (Gastblaze)
Thermokinesis (Flashfoot)
Photokinesis (Kindleflare)
Recon Missions-

Night Raiders (Slitherblaze)

Name: Aspenbreeze
Appearance: brown tom with black paws and tail tip with sharp golden eyes
Personality: smart, thoughtful, the rest tbrped
Power(please don't be op, and please describe it a little, if you can have a power): Can turn into another cat or animal fully with there voice and all, but can only do this for half a day, anymore than that he will be stuck in his transformation. And after he changes back to his normal self he will be extremely hungry, thirsty, and tired to the point of fainting. he wont be able to transform for at least two days, if he does change just for one hour he will be fine just hungry.
Relationships(mates, siblings, crushes etc.): open
Requested mentor(If apprentice): open
Questions: no
Other/Anything I missed: no

(Aspenbreeze and Birdflutter needs people to play his kits)

All cats beleive in PowerClan, if you want to make a powerclan cat use the form and just put powerclan in the questions spot!

Last edited by Timbergrowl; February 24th, 2017 at 03:47 PM.
Old February 16th, 2017, 01:18 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: StrongClan

Save me a council of five member, I have to do some stuff and I don't want to miss out!

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 16th, 2017, 01:40 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Name: Eaglewing
Appearance: grey tabby with a white tipped tail and amber eyes
Personality: tbrp
Power(please don't be op, and please describe it a little, if you can have a power): Can paralyze anybody by just stepping on your shadow.
Old February 16th, 2017, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post
Save me a council of five member, I have to do some stuff and I don't want to miss out!
alright!
Old February 16th, 2017, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Name: Eaglewing
Appearance: grey tabby with a white tipped tail and amber eyes
Personality: tbrp
Power(please don't be op, and please describe it a little, if you can have a power): Can paralyze anybody by just stepping on your shadow.
accepted!
Old February 16th, 2017, 02:56 PM
An indecisive rat

Save me a council of five kitty plz!

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old February 16th, 2017, 03:03 PM
Royal Tea

My Mood: Amazed

Post Re: StrongClan

Save me Council of Five cat, I can't make a form right now!
Old February 16th, 2017, 03:11 PM
Your dream come true

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbergrowl View Post
Welcome to Strongclan! Here you will be put into ranks in which you are suited for! If you do not follow the rules you will be exiled or killed no matter who you are!

Ranks-

The Council of five-
five male/female cats who make the rules and decisions on who should be in which rank, these cats have a power each but not on op power please! They also have the comfiest den inside the twolegs abandoned home and they have their own personal guards. (Main Bedroom)

Council Guardians-
Two cats each for the five council members, these guys only get super strength or the power to defeat all opponents. These cats all sleep next to the council members in the abandoned twoleg den. They have a chance at becoming a council member. (hallway)

Sub- Council of five-
These male/female cats can become the leaders (Council of five) when the old ones die. They have no powers but are extremely skilled in all things. They sleep just outside the twoleg abandoned den in a sheltered cave (Garage).

Healers-
They heal the clan and there are only five of them. They sleep in the twoleg den too.(Bathroom)

Guardians-
these cats are the protectors of the clan; they protect the clan from attacks. These guys sleep in a large hollowed tree. They patrol with the patrollers.

Patrollers-
These cats go on patrols to the boarders and battle patrols with a few Guardians. They sleep in a bramble bush. They do not have powers.

Recon-
These cats are the spies in the group. They have a great ability of changing their coat and eye color. They are spread through the clans near them. To become a recon your cat must already be in another fanclan, no exceptions!

Inventors-

These cats make things that are useful to the clan, there will only be at least five, no more unless they are apprentices. Due to the low # of them they sleep in the next room beside the council of five. (Bedroom 2)

Servants-
These cats are the cleanup crew. They the ones who cannot become anything else. They have no powers, but have lots of energy and they sleep the farthest away from the camp in a thistle bush. They do all the dirty work such as doing the fleas, taking care of the nests and clearing the Training grounds of weeds. For right now, there will only be three servants.

Apprentices-

They start as soon as they turn two moons old. All apprentices sleep in the rabbit burrow next to the hollow tree. They will take tests to determine what rank the cat trains into. They rank up from there when their mentor thinks their ready.

Queens-

No explanation needed, they sleep next to the healers in the twoleg den.
(Dressroom)

Kits-

They stay with their mothers until two moons old, they take tests to determine which rank they go into.

Specials-

Kits who are born with powers are treated special, they are separated from their family and raised by one of the council of five, they grow up to become a council member.

Elders-

They stay on the other side of the healers. No explanation needed. (Guest room)

All cats hunt except those who cant, servants and prisoners!

Prisoners-

These cats are who they have captured and who didn’t consign to the rules, they are given food at sunhigh only, and they aren’t given warrior names until they obey orders. There will be no prisoners until we have a sufficient amount of the other ranks.

NOW all ranks have naming rules.

For all council of five members, it must be a strong name.

Healers have to be _-flower.

Servants have to be weak named like Twigtail, or Hollowbush.

Prisoners are prefix only names like adder or bug.

Rules-
Obey all rules and laws of the council
You must have a mate at the age of 50 moons
You must have at least one litter
No attacking clanmates
All of us are equal, no bulling
Do your duties
Be loyal to the clan
The council members and others may suggest other rules

Form-
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Power(please don't be op, and please describe it a little, if you can have a power):
Relationships(mates, siblings, crushes etc.):
Requested mentor(If apprentice):
Questions:
Other/Anything I missed:

Allegiances-

The Council of five- (three open spots)
Aspenbreeze- brown tom with black paws and tail tip with sharp golden eyes
(20 moons)
(One for The Eye of the Storm)
Council Guardians- (10 open spots)
Sub- Council of five- (Five open spots)
Healers- (Five open spots)
Guardians- (Unlimited)
Eaglewing- grey tabby tom with a white tipped tail and amber eyes (29 moons)
Patrollers- - (Unlimited)
Recon-- (Unlimited)
Inventors- (Five open spots)
Servants- (three open spots)
Apprentices-(Unlimited)
Queens-(Unlimited)
Kits-(Unlimited)
Specials-(Unlimited)
Elders-(Unlimited)
Prisoners-(Unlimited)

Powers-
Shapeshifter (Aspenbreeze)
Shadow Paralyzation (Eaglewing)

Name: Aspenbreeze
Appearance: brown tom with black paws and tail tip with sharp golden eyes
Personality: smart, thoughtful, the rest tbrped
Power(please don't be op, and please describe it a little, if you can have a power): Can turn into another cat or animal fully with there voice and all, but can only do this for half a day, anymore than that he will be stuck in his transformation. And after he changes back to his normal self he will be extremely hungry, thirsty, and tired to the point of fainting. he wont be able to transform for at least two days, if he does change just for one hour he will be fine just hungry.

All cats beleive in PowerClan, if you want to make a powerclan cat use the form and just put powerclan in the questions spot!

Name:Birdflutter
Appearance:Brown tabby she cat with white paws and black ears
Personality: shy sweet caring weak
Relationships: crush: Open. Sibs:Open
Old February 16th, 2017, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugz View Post
Save me a council of five kitty plz!
all accepted !
Old February 16th, 2017, 03:18 PM
An indecisive rat

Name: Hopepetal/Ripplesong
Apperance: http://clansofnightforest.weebly.com...68/1814829.jpg / http://svg.crowblanket.com/catfun/chewie2.jpg
Perso: TBRP'D/TBRP'D
Relationships: All Open/All Open
Power: Water Manipulation/None

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; February 16th, 2017 at 03:20 PM.