Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post The Forest Roars
Last post by starry
Today 02:13 PM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 02:12 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Jayvines
Today 02:09 PM
“Romeo, Romeo, where art...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:59 PM

Old May 18th, 2024, 08:55 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Default Highlights made [p]

Wispypaw
▵ She/Her ▵
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Wispypaw wasn't sure if she was happy to be back or not, and it was mainly because of the family drama. For now, she would give it a try to get along with them again though she was iffy about her dad. Wispypaw might not be able to see anything but that didn't mean she couldn't hear the talks about how he was acting. The way they all spoke made him sound like a completely different cat, she didn't like that. That was a problem for another day she could confront him about his personality change when she had more time. Today she decided she was going to catch up on her training since she was sure she was behind now. Using her sense of smell she followed the stinky smell that most warriors seemed to have on them to the warrior's den. Now she couldn't tell if anyone was in here currently since she couldn't pinpoint if any sounds she heard were from inside the den or the clearing.

"Hello? Is anyone in here? I want to get some training done before I grow old like my mom"

@Abyssopelagic
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old May 23rd, 2024, 04:32 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Highlights made [p]

◆◇ Honeybite: The Devil, Reversed
ShadowClan, she/they ◇◆

Honeybite was taking the time to rest. It seemed like everytime their aging bones were almost free of aches, something else happened that required all paws on standby for one reason or another. Not to mention the fact that they seemed to be making up for other's inaction as of late.
The warrior's peace was disrupted when a faintly unfamiliar scent reached their nose. Peeling an eye open, they peered up as Wispypaw entered the warriors den, seemed to take a look around, and asked an open question for training.
The blotched warrior sat and waited, their eyes like sunlight filtering through ice scanned to see if anyone else would take up the offer. Bad luck for the apprentice, it seemed, because there were maybe a pawful of other warriors in the den, and none of them seemed to pay her any mind.
After ten seconds of no one responding to the poor dear, Honeybite relented, and got to their paws. They approached the apprentice, eyes carefully scanning her face.
Something about her was... Different, and they couldn't tell why. It had nothing to do with her resemblance to the drop out Medicine Cat, the whole Clan knew that cat had given birth to enough kittens to make up at least 3 full patrols in one litter. No, it had something to do with her mannerisms, but they didn't know why that had stood out to her.
"Hello, Wispypaw," they started.
"You said you wanted training? As it turns out, I have some free time today. What did you have in mind?"

//I am sosossso sorry how long it took me to reply, the moving event had a strangle hold on me//
[ @Eden ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old June 2nd, 2024, 04:58 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Highlights made [p]

Wispypaw
▵ She/Her ▵
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

She hadn't expected anyone to be in the den, wouldn't it normally be empty if work was being done like normal? Wisypaw had taken most warriors in the clan to be like her mom and dad, workaholics. It seemed she was wrong, oh well this worked out in her favor since she'd finally gotten a chance to catch up to her siblings. She turned to look in the direction the voice was coming from and regarded them momentarily with a bit of surprise. Surprised that someone was willing to give her some training with no trouble. It brought her back to her mentor beforehand who seemed annoyed with the idea of being stuck with her as an apprentice. "Great to see someone is willing to help me with training!" came her huffed response trying to hide her initial surprise. "I was hoping to get some battle training done, hunting's great and all but I don't need others thinkin' I'm weak" she supposed she didn't need to point out why others would think of her that way.

@Abyssopelagic [that's alright, that makes two of us! the moving event got me along with the recent storm I had where I live. ]

Header by Marigoldwhisper

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw