Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lf Vinepaw sig Headshot
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 09:43 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by kenjaku
Today 09:43 PM
Garden walk [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 09:35 PM
I get lost in the process,...
by Mica
Last post by Rani
Today 09:28 PM

Old February 2nd, 2024, 09:02 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Mushroom Hunting [p]

[Sparrowpelt]
ThunderClan Warrior
No Purrks

Hunting was next on the list for training. It was time Mushroompaw knew the basics to hunting in case he was brought on a patrol. He didn't want them to look like they were slacking; Bumblestar was already upset enough lately.

Sparrowpelt had mentioned this training to Mushroompaw recently so he sat near the camp entrance and waited for his apprentice to appear.

@ChaosBringer.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 2nd, 2024, 07:30 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: Mushroom Hunting [p]

Mushroompaw(45/100)

Mushroompaw padded around the clearing, trying to lossen out his muscles and warm up his paws. Wasn't he going to learn how to hunt today? OH RABBIT DROPPINGS, HE WAS!! Mushroompaw let out a silent squeal and bounded around camp to find his mentor, Sparrowpelt, before they left him.

Mushroompaw skirted to a stop in front of the warrior, pantong heavily. "I'm sorry! Sorry!" The small apprentice signed quickly, his fur prickling.
@SuspiciousMindz

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old February 3rd, 2024, 12:12 PM
Just A Fossil

[Sparrowpelt]
ThunderClan Warrior
No Purrks

Sparrowpelt's eyes widened as his apprentice skidded to a halt in front of him. For a moment, he was almost sure Mushroompaw was going to run into him, but then he didn't. He chuckled a little before tapping him on the forehead with one of his large paws. "Don't apologize, we have plenty of time to learn!" the warrior reassured.

With a quick gesture, Sparrowpelt started to lead them out into the territory. He didn't walk for very long, not wanting to stray too far from the camp with everything going on right now. From what he was aware, Mushroompaw didn't have any battle training yet so there were no risks being taken today.

"Hunting 101!" Sparrowpelt began, his voice wasn't as loud as it was in the camp. "Know what prey we have here. ThunderClan is abundant in squirrels, birds, and smaller rodents like mice and voles. Occasionally, you can get a hold of a rabbit towards the WindClan border," the warrior explained. "But all our prey rely heavily on sound. Squirrels and mice can also detect you from scent, but let's focus on the sound first," he continued.

Sparrowpelt halted the duo in a small clearing. He'd turn and face his apprentice before crouching down to demonstrate a hunting crouch. "Keep your paws evenly apart, keep your tail off the ground, and when you move, make sure you take very light steps. Keeping an eye on your prey is important, but make sure you glance at where you're walking. One twig snap or stepping on extra crunchy leaves or grass could mean a hunting fail," Sparrowpelt spoke before creeping forward to demonstrate.

@ChaosBringer.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 4th, 2024, 12:26 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Mushroompaw(46/100)

Mushroompaw nodded and smiled as his mentor told him not to apologize and bapped him in the forehead with his paw. The small apprentice sucked in a breath and quickly followed his mentor out of camp. Though they didnt go too far from camp, that was OK with Mushroompaw because he was going to learn how to hunt!! Mushroompaw snapped his head over to Sparrowpelt as they began to speak, his fur prickling with excitement. 'Squirrels, birds, mice and voles. Tasty!! And rabbit...I don't think I've had rabbit. The young tom thought before his mentor went on. 'It all relies on sound. Sound. Sound. Mushroompaw halted as Sparrowpelt did, his blue eyes flickering around the clearing.

A hunting crouch! Cool! Mushroompaw copied his mentor and listened carefully to his instructions. He set his paws evenly apart and lifted his tail off the ground. 'Light footsteps. Watch where you're walking. Mushroompaw smiled and crept forward just like Sparrowpelt did.

@SuspiciousMindz

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; February 17th, 2024 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Bad spelly
Old February 17th, 2024, 06:25 PM
Just A Fossil

[Sparrowpelt]
ThunderClan Warrior
No Purrks

Sparrowpelt grinned as Mushroompaw took to the lesson quickly. He was a natural! He offered the smaller apprentice a nod of approval. "Good!" He praised. Sparrowpelt would allow the apprentice to practice for a few minutes before he'd stop him.

"Now, take in the smells around you, can you distinguish anything in particular?" he asked, keeping his own body in a crouch.

@ChaosBringer.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 21st, 2024, 05:53 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Mushroompaw(52/100)

Mushroompaw felt a wave of happiness as Sparrowpelt nodded approvingly at him, smiling brightly back. It felt so natural to do this! Mushroompaw twitched his tail softly in acknowledgment to his mentors praise, concentrating on his stalking. The small apprentice stalked around the clearing for a bit until Sparrowpelt spoke.

At the question, Mushroompaw opened his mouth to take in the scents around him. One smell caught his nose. Careful with his movements, he crouched down even lower and scrunched his nose up like a mouse, showing his mentor he smelt a mouse.
@SuspiciousMindz

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old February 25th, 2024, 06:55 PM
Just A Fossil

[Sparrowpelt]
ThunderClan Warrior
Beefed Up T3 | Just A Scratch

Sparrowpelt watched, grinning a bit when Mushroompaw demonstrated the mouse scrunch. He had to bite his tongue to hold back a small chuckle, but silently gestured for Mushroompaw to take the lead. The best way to learn is by doing! He'd offer some tips after the fact.

@ChaosBringer.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 4th, 2024, 09:31 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Mushroompaw(54/100)

Mushroompaw smiled at his mentor and stalked forward, his paws lightly touching the ground. A mouse was a few fox-lengths ahead, eating some seeds scattered around. The apprentice glanced back at Sparrowpelt, looking for a tip of some sort.
@SuspiciousMindz

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old March 4th, 2024, 08:21 PM
Just A Fossil

[Sparrowpelt]
ThunderClan Warrior
Beefed Up T3 | Just A Scratch

The tom stalked beside Mushroompaw, noting every movement in case he needed to correct anything. So far, so good. Sparrowpelt paused and met his apprentice's gaze with an encouraging one. In the softest tone he could muster, Sparrowpelt tried to urge his apprentice forward. "Just stay silent, get in as close as you can pounce and when you're ready. . ." Sparrowpelt's voice lingered off, hoping Mushroompaw knew the rest -- or at least could assume the rest. It was pretty self-explanatory.

@ChaosBringer.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 13th, 2024, 07:00 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Mushroompaw(55/100)

Mushroompaw stalked forward towards the mouse, his paws softly touching the ground. The small apprentice got close enough and pounced onto the mouse and bit its neck. Warm blood seeped into Mushroompaw mouth and he took the prey in his teeth and padded over proudly to Sparrowpelt to show him.
@SuspiciousMindz

Pronouns page
A New Dawn