Last post by occultation
Today 05:52 PM

Old May 29th, 2024, 08:37 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Marshykit Relationships Finder

Hello!
Welcome to Marshykit’s first everything finder- hopefully it doesn’t die off too terribly quickly!

Marshykit is in need of lots of relationships, especially because (a), he needs more posts and role-plays, (b), he needs some cats to know and talk to regularly before he reaches his apprenticeship, and (c), he needs some cats to have consistent storytelling sessions with, as well as cats to sass-out.

- Marshykit Overall -
I like to think of Marshykit as one of the kinds of theatre kid stereotypes. He loves his drama, he thrives on chaos, and he tries to be as animated and emotional for as much/as long as he possibly can. He can turn anything and everything into some sort of show or performance, ranging from actual action like ShadowClan’s sudden move all the way to things like playing with stones. He will bother anybody with a story and jump into a conversation with everybody who crosses his path, allowing for some easy chances to get to know some cats and find relationships. His personality can be annoying, likable, simply weird and unusual, or anything else depending on the time and cats watching and listening to him.

For more descriptive information on Marshykit, here, have a biography! (Marshykit is currently at the bottom of the page.)

With that said, here are all of the relationships I’m looking for. If the relationship has a star (*) beside it, that means that I will be more likely to accept it if you give me a role-play post example that is at least a paragraph. I prefer more than one sentence so that I have something to work with in my own replied.

* -Parent(s)- These can be adoptive or biological, but if they are biological parents, they must look at least slightly similar to Marshykit.
-Sibling(s)- These can also be adoptive or biological, and again, biological siblings must look at least slightly similar to Marshykit
-Rival(s) 0/Unlimited - Anybody who is tired of his drama, gossip, and occasionally insulting stories can fit into this category.
* -Enemy 0/1 - They must despise Marshykit and make that clear, and Marshykit would throw the same hate right back at them.
Frenemy(s) 0/Unlimited- Any mixture of a friend and enemy can pop up here, and Marshykit will politely offend them forever.
Friend(s) 0/Unlimited- Marshykit respects these cats and is kind to them, constantly making them the heroes of his stories.
* Best Friend(s) 0/?- I’m sure you know what a best friend is. Marshykit would throw down his life for these guys. In addition, I will only be accepting one more of these for the time being.
Bullies- 0/Unlimited- Whoever will hate on him for his drama and stories can try to bully him, and in return, he will ‘sass’ them to a pulp and make offending them a hobby
Story-Victims 0/Unlimuted- These cats will be consistent victims of his stories, but chances are, they will enjoy listening to them if they allow Marshykit to keep coming back to bother them with his tales.
I am also open for anything else you can think of, as well as any interactions! For interactions, just throw out your character’s name and maybe a biography and we’ll probably be good to role-play.

I am NOT open for:
- Outside of ShadowClan Relationships
- Future Mentor (Taken by @/ophelia with Raspberryswirl)
- Crushes or otherwise romantic relationships due to his age

Alright! There is no form, and if you want to toss your cat into one of Marshykit’s relationships, feel free to! Just tell me about them, covering the basics like personality, appearance, dynamic with Marshykit, and anything else you would like to include! Post examples are not required, but they would probably increase your chances of getting accepted. It can be any Roleplay post written by you, and it doesn’t even have to be written about the character you are telling me about. Here are a few of my own post examples: Rosekit, Marshykit, Kamiko

With all of that said, have a nice day! Enjoy roleplaying your characters!

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old May 29th, 2024, 10:00 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Marshykit Relationships Finder

┌──── •✧• ────┐
Character: Tadpolekit
└──── •✧• ────┘

◦◦,`°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°`,◦◦

Basic information:
name: Tadpolekit

clan affiliation: Shadowclan

Personality: (summarised) Daring, reckless and goofy. Would randomly hum a tune he heard a bird sing whenever. Lacks being able to be serious, everything is a silly game to him. Can come off as callous.

looks: dark brown tabby w ginger underbelly, tail and neck fur. White paw socks. Brown eyes.

Overall:

Tadpolekit is a very energetic and rambunctious kit, he enjoys the thrill of life. Anything reckless, he'll do it! Shadowclan move was fun, he wished there was some more action but it was better than a basic day confined to camp. He lacks the understanding of being serious and just lives on his own frequency, he'll most likely laugh at a cats death thats how bad he is at reading the mood. Talking about laughter, tadpolekit is a very humourous individual. He will laugh at anything funny and finds joy in silly stories and events. With his lack of seriousness and joy for jokes and fun he sees life as a game. A problem of his is that he has difficulty in understanding the someone else personal beliefs and situation/standings differ from his own becuase of this he can come off as callous or uncaring simply because he views everyone else like him instead as their own individual selves.

Relationship with Marshykit:

Friends, maybe best friends? Tadpole will more than likely laugh at Marshykits dramatic behaviour and find his stories amusing. With his lack of seriousness, I doubt he'll ever find the stories or Marshykits behaviour ever annoying if anything he might join in on the kits antics just for the fun of it. He likes Marshykits energy though it doesn't quite exactly match his own it's close enough, he might even try to push Marshykit to participate in his own reckless and stupid challenges.

RP examples: Eveningkit, Mudsmoke
|{I do not share or agree with the opinions/actions of my characters}|
Artshop||Character Bio's(WIP)||Magpiepaw finder

Last edited by burntToast; May 29th, 2024 at 03:52 PM.
Old May 29th, 2024, 10:03 AM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Stressed

My OC Bristle’Thorn loves kits and will take any under her wing. She would happily be a older sibling/parent figure
Old May 29th, 2024, 01:42 PM
I’m in the Walls

~ @burntToast ~

Holy Guacamole. I love him. I can certainly see these two being friends, if not close/best friends, assuming that would be alright with you. I read about how Tadpolekit will hear birdsong and sort of join in, and conveniently that is exactly what Marshykit would do. The moment Marshykit heard any sort of song he will turn it into his own little musical, so I think they could share that hobby and use it to have some fun during the beginning of their friendship. I think this duo could have a really fun dynamic, especially with Tadpolekit’s love for fun and laughs. As for Tadpolekit dragging Marshykit into his reckless and stupid challenges, I can definitely see that happening occasionally. Out of respect for Tadpolekit’s ‘lots of personality’, Marshykit would do anything with him, even if it means participating in a stupid challenge like seeing how many leaves they can swallow before one of them looses and vomits. If it sounds good to you, we could organize and role-play their first meeting anytime, I’m open all summer! Let me know if you have any ideas for that. (Also, something random and not exactly relevant, but, “All toasters need some bread and all bread needs to be toasted” is genius. Beautiful signature. )

~ @Rowan ~

I found Bristlethorn’s biography in her finder, and I think this could work. ^^ Assuming she would simply be a parent-figure, this sounds perfect! I can see Bristlethorn being emotionally flexible and allowing herself to get stuck listening to Marshykit go on and on about stories and tales. We can organize and role-play their first meeting anytime you’d like. You may let me know if you have any ideas for that.

To the both, of you have a nice day! Enjoy role-playing Tadpolekit and Bristlethorn!

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; May 29th, 2024 at 05:50 PM.
Old May 29th, 2024, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend-Wondering View Post
~ @burntToast ~

Holy Guacamole. I love him. I can certainly see these two being friends, if not close/best friends, assuming that would be alright with you. I read about how Tadpolekit will hear birdsong and sort of join in, and conveniently that is exactly what Marshykit would do. The moment Marshykit heard any sort of song he will turn it into his own little musical, so I think they could share that hobby and use it to have some fun during the beginning of their friendship. I think this duo could have a really fun dynamic, especially with Tadpolekit’s love for fun and laughs. As for Tadpolekit dragging Marshykit into his reckless and stupid challenges, I can definitely see that happening occasionally. Out of respect for Tadpolekit’s ‘lots of personality’, Marshykit would do anything with him, even if it means participating in a stupid challenge like seeing how many leaves they can swallow before one of them looses and vomits. If it sounds good to you, we could organize and role-play their first meeting anytime, I’m open all summer! Let me know if you have any ideas for that. (Also, something random and not exactly relevant, but, “All toasters need some bread and all bread needs to be toasted” is genius. Beautiful signature. )

~ @Rowan ~

I found Bristlethorn’s biography in her finder, and I think this could work. ^^ Assuming she would simply be a parent-figure, this sounds perfect! I can see Bristlethorn being emotionally flexible and allowing herself to get stuck listening to Marshykit go on and on about stories and tales. We can organize and role-play their first meeting anytime you’d like. You may let me know if you have any ideas for that.

To the both of you have a nice day! Enjoy role-playing Tadpolekit and Bristlethorn!

Have a good day as well! I’ll try and think something up for their interactions, thanks!
Old May 29th, 2024, 08:33 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

@Weekend-Wondering
Rosekit can be bestie...? :0
Old May 29th, 2024, 09:03 PM
I’m in the Walls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post
@Weekend-Wondering
Rosekit can be bestie...? :0
Alright! So I already have two potential best friends for Marshykit, so I will warn you that the chances Rosekit would be accepted are pretty slim now. But if you’re interested, we could role-play the two to test their platonic chemistry so I can see how close I think they should actually be! Anyway, if they don’t make it out as really close, I am perfectly fine with them simply being good friends- but that would all depend on how this said, “Roleplay” would turn out. If you aren’t interested in a roleplay to determine things, we could simply thrown on a “Friends” or “Acquaintances” label onto their relationship.

Old May 29th, 2024, 09:45 PM
New

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Bored

Name: Shadekit
Moons: 3 moons
Appearance: Pure black pelt; Dark and barely visible mackerel tabby markings; amber eyes

Brief personality description: She's quiet and tends to be more introverted, but she's clever and can be competitive.

She could be an acquaintance, maybe having a brief interaction at first, and we'll see if it could become anything more like friendship, frenemy, story victim, enemy, etc.?

She will probably get annoyed by the constant dramatics, but we'll see!

I haven't done much roleplay posts yet, so I'm not exactly sure what my writing style is, but I tend to have at least a paragraph depending on the length of my roleplay partner's reply.

~` My characters and me are separate beings. My characters might act or say something that I wouldn't do irl `~
-~-~-~-~-~-~
Character Bios + Pixelgif Cat Shop

Finders
*Thc~Snowkit
*Shc~ Shadekit

Last edited by SnowheartTC; May 29th, 2024 at 09:45 PM.
Old May 29th, 2024, 10:01 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend-Wondering View Post
Alright! So I already have two potential best friends for Marshykit, so I will warn you that the chances Rosekit would be accepted are pretty slim now. But if you’re interested, we could role-play the two to test their platonic chemistry so I can see how close I think they should actually be! Anyway, if they don’t make it out as really close, I am perfectly fine with them simply being good friends- but that would all depend on how this said, “Roleplay” would turn out. If you aren’t interested in a roleplay to determine things, we could simply thrown on a “Friends” or “Acquaintances” label onto their relationship.
It's alright! A roleplay could work to see how much they fit as well since I like to use rp to determine things as well Sry haven't replied to the All Falls Down Thread yet (exams ykyk) but I'll try to reply soon haha.

If it doesn't work out purely friends work as well ^^
Old May 29th, 2024, 10:06 PM

@Weekend-Wondering @Blazing

One thing that could bring Marshy and Rose to get close is that Bristle’Thorn is a supportive figure to them both, acting as some sort of guardian for them