Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:20 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 11:10 AM
Lighting Shade on Fire...
by Badwolf
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:05 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 11:04 AM
Silentpaw Love Finder! 0-0
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:02 AM

Old November 29th, 2023, 11:40 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Busy
Default Portalclan main RP

Prey
Bone mice:
Parana's:
Trout:
Crow:
Squirl:

if you need to be healed fill this forum
Name:
Problem:
Desired outcome:
Extra:
Mention: @TheLostAmongTheStars

News: Minnowclan is staying with us temporarily. next meeting is soon.

every day few days patrols will be given.

Link to sign ups: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...37#post1511737

Last edited by {Victim}; December 13th, 2023 at 09:15 AM.
Old November 30th, 2023, 05:30 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Portalclan main RP

Fadedhope walked out of her den with a scowl and looked like she had a chip off her shoulder. She didn't want to be. Everything was so annoying but she had a job to do and that was to keep the clan healthy. Also to yell at the cats for getting hurt in the first place. She wondered where her apprentice was but never mind that, they were probably hiding away somewhere. One day she would get that kid out of their shell. She never told them that she like them and mostly would boss people around but she felt a soft spot for Snowflakepaw. They were almost as delicate as one.

The med cat brushed off her worry for the apprentice, she was sure that they knew how to scratch someone's eye out if they needed to. Instead Fadedhope walked out of the clan to find some much needed herbs. What could possible go wrong? Everything. Fadedhope was ready to tear the throat out of fate if it tried anything.
@Spookez. if you want to follow the med cat out
Old November 30th, 2023, 05:45 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.

Snowflakepaw
@TheLostAmongTheStars @_Eclipse_ (Let's pretend Berrypaw is just some NPC for the sake of the roleplay)

Something has been bugging her mind lately. Berrypaw, the she-cat that was sent out to the dimensional timeline. She hasn't returned yet. What happened to her? Surely the dumb whole dimensional timeline wasn't real. She couldn't believe it. She didn't believe it. There was no way. Berrypaw didn't turn into some dumb Cluster. Because creatures like that don't exist.

Snowflakepaw was left pondering in the medicine den for about an hour. She heard no news of Berrypaw yet. So it was most likely they weren't with us anymore. What did they do to her? It couldn't be Snowflakepaw noticed the medicine cat, Fadedhope walk out of the medicine den. Fadedhope! Surely I can just ask her. Snowflakepaw trotted over to the medicine cat. Holding back tears in her eyes. "Fadedhope? Where's Berrypaw?" She asked.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old November 30th, 2023, 05:53 PM

FadedHope
@Spookez.

Fadedhope looked to her apprentice and wondered how she put this. She didn't want to crush the apprentice or give her false hope. It was very likely that Berrypaw got lost and wouldn't return. "She's very capable. Have faith in your friend to return Snowflakepaw, but don't hold your breath either. Unfortunately some cats never return" Maybe that was laying it on too hard but sooner or later Snowflatepaw was going to learn the harshness of traveling timeline and how dangerous it was. Fadedhope remembered her first time going through she later then suggest hope as her prefix.
Old November 30th, 2023, 06:50 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Status: How many tales will I have to tell before I go on my own adventure?
Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Foggypaw looked around.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old November 30th, 2023, 07:25 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Busy

DeceptionSadow was laying on his ledge looking at his clanmates, wondering what would happen next, their alliance with Minnowclan was promising but could they keep up their end of the bargain? he needed someone so speak to but socializing wasn't exactly his thing, well at least around here it's no one's thing-. he'll just wait till someone needs him then he'll find an excuse to talk.

[Open]

Toadstoolspore is the leader of Mushroomclan

she has a Semi-open den policy ^^

Last edited by {Victim}; November 30th, 2023 at 07:27 PM.
Old December 1st, 2023, 05:01 AM

Snowflakepaw
@TheLostAmongTheStars (Please Quote/mention me I didn't get this lol.)

Snowflake paw nodded. She knew the medicine cat was only sugarcoating everything. Berrypaw was most likely dead somewhere. Not because of whatever story they made up to cover murder. That was the case, right? She would rather it be murder than...

Shaking her head, she looked up towards Fadedhope. She must realize this stuff isn't real, right? Or maybe, Fadedhope was secretly working for the leader. Snowflakepaw decides to save her accusations when she finds more clues. "Anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to go find some herbs." Right now, Snowflake's job was to be a medicine cat. She can't let her own clanmates down.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old December 1st, 2023, 05:18 AM

FadedHope
@Spookez.

Fadedhope could sense that there was distrust in her words. Well perhaps she could have been more heavy handed than she thought. The shecat then nodded and started to walk out of the camp. "Lets go get some herbs before the others decide to get hurt. The herbs will help when they whine about being stupid" She scowled. She swore that these cats were just testing her patients at times.
"What we are looking for is burdock. Reminds me Snowflakepaw, how much herbs have you learned? My memory has gone through a portal" She said with a grumpy tone. Some of that would be good for the clan, they were almost out and what they had was getting stale.
Old December 1st, 2023, 06:18 AM

Snowflakepaw
@TheLostAmongTheStars

Snowflake nodded her head slowly. She didn't think anyone was stupid, cats do get hurt sometimes. That was just how life went. But she also knew how Fadedhope was. A grumpy old She-cat. She couldn't blame her for getting a little irritated at the clanmates for getting hurt all the time.

Snowflakepaw looked towards Fadedhope. She scanned her own memory. "Burdock grows in open areas. You can find them in meadows or areas where most leafy herbs don't grow.. " She replies. Why would we need Burdock...? She decided not to question Fadedhope. She was a much more experienced medicine cat than her.

Old December 1st, 2023, 11:24 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Distracted

Goose Creek
He/Him - warrior
Goose Creek was sat within the warriors den, silently grooming his fur, if it could be a normal day he’d complain about it being boring and without something to do, but that seemed ridiculously impossible for the moment, although it’d baffled him since kithood with the concept of portals he’d learnt face to face with the horrific sight of the cluster once he finished his warrior training that he could only wish for it to have been a story or tale. He could remember seeing the huge blob of cats shambling through. all those poor cats. Of course, it wasn’t much to feel sorry for, it was the foolishness of those cats that merged them with the cluster.

Goose Creek pulled himself from thought as he stopped grooming his fur concluding that he ought to make himself useful rather then lingering in the warriors den all day, although he wasn’t keen on the idea of heading straight over to someone to ask so instead he sat waiting for something to be needed. That seemed smarter in his head, maybe not so much externally.

[Open]

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!