Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
We're Off to See the...
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 06:14 AM
Marching Forward and...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:11 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 05:58 AM
Silent Training Thread ! ☆
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 05:46 AM

Old May 30th, 2024, 02:20 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Default irreversible mistakes

( @Bean )

To say that Fadingsun was fuming when Mistyshard reported Rainpaw's actions to him was an understatement. He'd spent the past several minutes pacing back and forth in RiverClan's territory, waiting for Rainpaw to come out and meet him. He wanted to kick the apprentice out for good; he knew that would be the right course of action here.

And yet, something held him back.

Maybe it was the bond, however small, that they'd started to develop over the past moon and a half. Maybe it was that he was empathetic towards the apprentice's difficult situation. Maybe it was that he was trying to fix his badly-damaged reputation.

Regardless of the reason, he wasn't sure if he had it in himself to kick this weak and fragile cat out of RiverClan for good. He'd made a reckless, very stupid decision, and he needed to suffer the consequences of that, but somehow permanent exile felt... wrong.

When Rainpaw finally arrived, Fadingsun had calmed his nerves enough to where he wasn't going to immediately burst out in anger at the cat. Still, a mixture of disappointment and anger came out in his tone when he spoke.

"Mistyshard just informed me of a quite peculiar situation," he growled. "She told me that not only did you trespass into ThunderClan's territory, but you attacked their leader of all cats. What were you thinking? Do you realize that your decision may very well have been what cost us the chance to have an alliance with ThunderClan?"

Fadingsun was fairly confident that Rainpaw's actions alone weren't the cause (more likely it was Bumblestar's overly-inflated-ego) but a little guilt could go a long way in teaching him a valuable lesson. "I have half a mind to permanently exile you from this Clan, and frankly, I probably should. But, I know that you've gone through a hell of a lot, and that a lot of it happened when you were still young. I know you've been far from stable lately."

He paused, paws working into the ground a bit. "So, I'm going to give you some leniency. I expect you to take the punishment you're being given with no arguments or complaints; I'm doing you a favor here by not permanently exiling you. You're exiled from this Clan for three moons. If I see you anywhere on our territory before that time is up, you'll be permanently exiled. When you get back, I expect that you'll finish up your warrior training and that there will be no further problems like this. This is the only time I'm going to give you any leniency."

Fadingsun stepped aside so Rainpaw could pass by him and head to the outskirts. He did like the tom, but what he did was rash, reckless, and stupid. He needed to start to clean his act up; life in the forest was incredibly hard at times, but the Clan couldn't afford blunders like this any longer. "I do wish you the best of luck out there," he said genuinely. "I hope you come back with a clearer mind."

[ Rainpaw has been exiled from RiverClan for three moons. If he is seen on RiverClan territory (or in the same area as the Clan after they've fled their territory) before August 30, 2024, he will be permanently exiled. In addition, if he attempts to argue with Fadingsun over his punishment, he will be permanently exiled. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns

To anyone else reading this post: Rainpaw was given an alternative punishment because the roleplay in which he trespassed began before the new punishment for trespassing was announced. Any trespassing that happens is still going to receive permanent exile- this is just an exception. ]
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old May 30th, 2024, 06:18 PM
Fight little wolf, fight

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: irreversible mistakes

Rainpaw
He/They - 15 Moons - Outsider

To say that this went wrong was an understatement.

Rainpaw had crossed the border and attacked Bumblestar in a fit of rage. Of course he had this coming. But he still felt anger. When his mentor ordered him out of camp, the apprentice knew what was coming. Exile. Why in StarClan's name did he do that!!?? He wasn't thinking, and now he just ruined his entire future.

As he approached his mentor, the anger and disappointment were clear. Fadingsun's words were harsh, but Rainpaw knew they were true. Thoughts of his permanent exile swirled in his mind as his leader continued on. It hurt to listen. He just wanted to run back to camp and cuddle with furbs. But where was she? Yet another cat that left him. Of course. And at last, he uttered the words.

"You're exiled from this Clan for three moons"

His heart jumped. He would be able to come back? The one-eyed tom looked up at his now-former mentor, tears dripping from his one eye. As Fadingsun stepped aside to let them flee, Rainpaw turned his head to face his former leader. "I-I'm sorry. Sorry I couldn't be a good apprentice. Thank you, fades. T-Tell furbs that I'm sorry. Please," he whispered, begging Fadingsun. At last, the one-eyed cat turned. He took a deep breath, and ran. Ran away from RiverClan, tears streaming down his face.

And he was gone

[ @occultation ]
[Rainpaw has left RiverClan territory]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream