Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Locals of WCO!
Last post by gs29513
Today 01:23 PM
laughing comp.
Last post by Rowan
Today 01:17 PM
which came first
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 01:11 PM
wet fish
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 01:10 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:08 PM

Old May 23rd, 2024, 10:55 AM
hopelessly in love gays

Status: ★That awkward moment when u don't know how to express ur excitement so u js quietly go feral.
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! I tend to forget rps due to hyperfixations or just bad memory lol
My Mood: Blah
Default Lurking in the Bracken [p]

¤Dominic¤
Tom - He/They - 28 Moons - No Purks

dark grey tom with black ears, paws, and tail

The sun filtered through the leaves on the trees, dappling a large toms pelt. Dominic ducked through bushes and around trees, looking for prey. This place smelled strongly of cats, lots of cats, which made them uncomfortable, but hunger overruled his instincts at the moment. He slowed, hearing a bush rustle nearby. They tasted the air and scented a crow, surprised they could scent over the overwhelming cat smell all around him. He crouched, seeing the large bird hop out of a bush and peck at the ground. He lifted their tail off the leaves and began slowly creeping forward, eyes focused. He pounced, killing the bird, and spun around after he heard a loud crunch of the leaves and an angry hiss.

( @Lightningpaw666 )

Join Lucythecat's Coastclan Here!!

Rapidshade is Coastclan's Med Cat. He has an open den policy

Pronouns page:3

Rose left a trail of flower petals here!
Old May 23rd, 2024, 02:00 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Lurking in the Bracken [p]

Brackenclaw:

Brackenclaw was watching the cat who seemed to be hunting on their land he was stalking the cat for awhile as he was amazed a Loner would be so stupid as to come into Thunderclan's Territory. However, Brackenclaw silently cursed himself for not running the Loner out sooner when he saw the cat kill a crow. That prey belonged to Thunderclan not some thief! Brackenclaw noticed the cat was big almost as big as Brackenclaw himself but it was alone in enemy territory easy enough to deal with Brackenclaw wouldn't think twice after he noticed the cat heard him. 'Stupid! I should've seen that twig! No use now! I have to strike while I still have the advantage!' Brackenclaw thought to himself as he bunched his rippling muscles and jumped out at the cat aiming to dig his claws into the intruders back. "You should've left without killing anything! You do know you're hunting on Thunderclan's Territory right!!" Brackenclaw snarled his usual deep voice making his snarl all the scarier. Brackenclaw aimed to pin the intruder down and get him to release the crow. Brackenclaw refused to let this cat get away with Thunderclan prey! @ollie

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; May 23rd, 2024 at 02:04 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2024, 03:06 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Status: ★That awkward moment when u don't know how to express ur excitement so u js quietly go feral.
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! I tend to forget rps due to hyperfixations or just bad memory lol

¤Dominic¤
Tom - He/They - 28 Moons - No Purrks

Dominic snarled, hissing as the cat lept on him. "HEY,get your ass off me, you fleapelt!!" He growled, eyes blazing. They kicked his back legs into the cats stomach, pushing them off. "The hell was that for, you mangy foxheart!?"He hissed, immediately grabbing his crow again. "The hell is a Thunderclan?? And I can hunt wherever I like, you filthy cat." They hissed, curling their claws into the crow.

( @Lightningpaw666 )

Last edited by ollie; May 23rd, 2024 at 07:59 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2024, 08:17 PM

Brackenclaw's fur would bristle when the cat mentioned that he could hunt wherever he wanted. "Do you not smell the scent of other cats everywhere! Are you mouse-brained!!" Brackenclaw hissed staring at the cat with blazing orange embers. Brackenclaw rarely allowed himself to get this angry and intense but this was part of Clan life sometimes you must be mean especially to trespassers! "Thunderclan is the Clan I belong to and you're hunting on our territory!! I'll give you one chance put that crow down and leave unless you want to continue this fight!!" Brackenclaw growled his claws remaining unsheathed ready to claw the intruder to shreds at the first hint of declining Brackenclaw's offer to leave. @ollie

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; May 23rd, 2024 at 08:17 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2024, 08:28 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpaw666 View Post
Brackenclaw's fur would bristle when the cat mentioned that he could hunt wherever he wanted. "Do you not smell the scent of other cats everywhere! Are you mouse-brained!!" Brackenclaw hissed staring at the cat with blazing orange embers. Brackenclaw rarely allowed himself to get this angry and intense but this was part of Clan life sometimes you must be mean especially to trespassers! "Thunderclan is the Clan I belong to and you're hunting on our territory!! I'll give you one chance put that crow down and leave unless you want to continue this fight!!" Brackenclaw growled his claws remaining unsheathed ready to claw the intruder to shreds at the first hint of declining Brackenclaw's offer to leave. @ollie
(too lazy to do his sig)

Dominic curled his claws deeper, eyes narrowed. "Excuse me?? Why is this Thunderclan's land?? This prey is mine. And since there is other cats, you all must have plenty of food. It's also greenleaf. and you live in perfect hunting territory. You can spare one crow. They snarled, icy blue eyes narrowed and fixed on the other cat, making sure they won't catch him by surprise. Despite not haven eaten in 2 or so days, he was visibly strong, not weakened much by hunger.

( @Lightningpaw666 )

Old May 26th, 2024, 01:33 PM

Brackenclaw gave the cat a chance to leave now things were going to get violent. His claws would come out of his big paws as he would lash his long tail and begin circling the loner. "Enough prey! Please! In Clan life there is no such thing sure now might be a little better but come leaf-bare things will get hard prey scarce and cats will starve! Our only option is to fatten ourselves up for that harsh season. That crow you just killed could go to a nursing Queen but so be it you want a fight then you got one!" Brackenclaw growled before aiming to lash his claws at the cats ear aiming to slice into the tender flesh. Brackenclaw didn't want to kill what was obviously a very hungry and desperate cat. He was willing to fight non-lethally for now a form of mercy in his own right. Brackenclaw couldn't let the loner eat Prey that belonged to Thunderclan but at least he could let the cat leave without lethal blows. That was as long as the cat didn't try killing Brackenclaw himself. Brackenclaw would make sure to put plenty of power into each swipe he made it was just the way he fought. @ollie

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; May 26th, 2024 at 01:33 PM.
Old Today, 08:03 AM
hopelessly in love gays

¤Dominic¤
Tom - He/They - 28 Moons - No Purrks

Dominic snarled, ducking away just in time, causing the other cats claws to nick his ear."Watch it, fleapelt. I'm not giving you my prey. From what I understand, there is plenty of cats in your "clan", and leafbare is a good bit away, greenleaf just started." He snarled, backing away slightly. He wasn't scared, just trying not to get ripped to shreds by an aggressive cat. He glared at the tom, their claws deep in the crow.

( @Lightningpaw666 yay I did it)