Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
“Darkness Looms”{F}
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 07:57 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 07:55 PM
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 07:45 PM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 07:45 PM

Old May 15th, 2024, 09:09 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default quillpaw's stealth lesson [p]

QUILLPAW
he/him. 7 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ no purrks ]

while lounging about in the camp is nice – quillpaw finds himself growing bored of it very quickly. his paws practically itch with the need for something, anything to do. it's not like I can explore the territory, im an apprentice..I doubt grandma would spare me from her wrath, either, quillpaw muses with a small hum. then, he stands up from where he'd been sitting, stretching his limbs.

"might as well do something useful. learn something." he reckons. heterochromatic gaze sweeps across the clearing and in mere heartbeats, he's approaching a warrior. "sharpfrost," for an apprentice, he sure does talk with a tone that insinuates he has some sort of authority. "give me a stealth lesson, will you? I'm trying to get through my training swiftly." he inquires.

[ @Willie Warf ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 16th, 2024, 10:21 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: quillpaw's stealth lesson [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

QUILLPAW
he/him. 7 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ no purrks ]

while lounging about in the camp is nice – quillpaw finds himself growing bored of it very quickly. his paws practically itch with the need for something, anything to do. it's not like I can explore the territory, im an apprentice..I doubt grandma would spare me from her wrath, either, quillpaw muses with a small hum. then, he stands up from where he'd been sitting, stretching his limbs.

"might as well do something useful. learn something." he reckons. heterochromatic gaze sweeps across the clearing and in mere heartbeats, he's approaching a warrior. "sharpfrost," for an apprentice, he sure does talk with a tone that insinuates he has some sort of authority. "give me a stealth lesson, will you? I'm trying to get through my training swiftly." he inquires.

[ @Willie Warf ]
Shartfrost glared at the rude Apperentice. "Well arent you a ray of sunshine. Why should I? Im quite enjoying the weather." She said, streaching from her resting place.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old May 20th, 2024, 07:41 PM
yippee!!!

QUILLPAW
[ no purrks ]

quillpaw's brows pinch in newly bloomed irritation and confusion. what?? "because I asked?" in his seven moons of living, the tabby can't recall a time he's ever been questioned when he's asked to do something. he simply blinks, unsure of what to say at first. doesn't she know who I am...? son of the (now former) medicine cat and grandson of the all powerful, intimidating dawnstar. his nose scrunches slightly, docked tail flicking. why does his ego feel oddly hurt?

she must want me to be more nice about it, quillpaw reasons. and so, he forces a small smile and bites back the sour retort that's on the tip of his tongue. "i'm sorry - forgive me..i'm not good at holding my tongue. but yes, I suppose you're right..the weather is nice." such an apologetic look flashes across his features, making him seem genuine. agreeing with someone always helped lighten their mood -- maybe it would even help his case. "isn't that more of a reason to go into the territory? so you can enjoy it outside of the camp walls?"

[ @Willie Warf ]

Old May 21st, 2024, 10:43 PM
Doctor,Who?

Quote:

QUILLPAW
[ no purrks ]

quillpaw's brows pinch in newly bloomed irritation and confusion. what?? "because I asked?" in his seven moons of living, the tabby can't recall a time he's ever been questioned when he's asked to do something. he simply blinks, unsure of what to say at first. doesn't she know who I am...? son of the (now former) medicine cat and grandson of the all powerful, intimidating dawnstar. his nose scrunches slightly, docked tail flicking. why does his ego feel oddly hurt?

she must want me to be more nice about it, quillpaw reasons. and so, he forces a small smile and bites back the sour retort that's on the tip of his tongue. "i'm sorry - forgive me..i'm not good at holding my tongue. but yes, I suppose you're right..the weather is nice." such an apologetic look flashes across his features, making him seem genuine. agreeing with someone always helped lighten their mood -- maybe it would even help his case. "isn't that more of a reason to go into the territory? so you can enjoy it outside of the camp walls?"

[ @Willie Warf ]
Sharpfrost's ears perked up in interest. Has she finally found an apprentice worth her time?
"Do you have a mentor? I don't want to anger your mentor by teaching you my outsider ways"
She said eyes eerily trained on the appearance

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old May 21st, 2024, 11:01 PM
yippee!!!

QUILLPAW
[ mind reader ]

quillpaw raises a brow. what was sharpfrost going on about? outsider ways..clearly she was in shadowclan for a reason. oh well, he thinks, brushing it off before speaking up.

"yes, mistlewhisker, actually." he answers with a curt nod. his eyes narrow slightly, more so in slight confusion than anything else. "I doubt she'd get upset if I asked another warrior for training, regardless of your history."

[ @Willie Warf ]

Old May 22nd, 2024, 09:50 PM
Doctor,Who?

Quote:

QUILLPAW
[ mind reader ]

quillpaw raises a brow. what was sharpfrost going on about? outsider ways..clearly she was in shadowclan for a reason. oh well, he thinks, brushing it off before speaking up.

"yes, mistlewhisker, actually." he answers with a curt nod. his eyes narrow slightly, more so in slight confusion than anything else. "I doubt she'd get upset if I asked another warrior for training, regardless of your history."

[ @Willie Warf ]
Sharpfrost smiled and got up. "Alrighty then! Follow me," she said teaching. She begins walking out of the camp. She waited till the app wasn't looking directly at her so that she could slip into the shadow of a tree and she crouched, preparing to strike the apps feet as he passed.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old Yesterday, 04:54 PM
yippee!!!

QUILLPAW
[ mind reader ]

ear giving a slight twitch, quillpaw nods before he follows after sharpfrost. slipping out of the rocky walls of camp and into the vast forest, tall pines looming over, fog rolling over the forest floors -- it was the perfect place to practice something such as stealth. his gaze sweeps across the scenery. but, when he looks back, sharpfrost is gone!

what? he wonders with a grumble, pace slowing. his eyes widen as his paws are suddenly smacked, he stumbles and he lets out a hiss, leaping a few good pawsteps away. his eyes zero in on sharpfrost, hidden in the shadows of the tree. well, I just feel embarrassed now..urgh. what was I even thinking? I should've seen that coming, he thinks with a small snort.

"what was that for?" he huffs.

[ @Willie Warf ]