Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 11:43 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Poprock
Today 11:38 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by korok
Today 11:37 AM
Hush's Art Shop
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 11:34 AM

Old September 21st, 2024, 04:13 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Bone Crest Throne

Note: This is the main thread for the Atari, a mountain faction isolated from the Clans. Though outsiders are free to use it, be aware it is at your own risk! Clan cats should not appear here without OOC permission from the RiverClan leader or staff.

The Bone Crest Throne Overview

Deep into the mountains, surrounded by sheer cliffs and scraggly rocks, lives a group of cats called The Atari. Led by an iron-clawed ruler mysteriously called The Crown, the Atari are well-adapted to their rocky surroundings and have mastered the art of getting around the range. Days are often sweltering here, with nights often becoming much more cool. These cats have survived and braved the regions difficult climate and have thrived in the several years they have been established.

Their territory spans far and wide, known to the Atari as The Crag. Spanning the mountain range it is a rough and rugged environment with little to no greenery within sight. A few shrubs grow here and there, but trees are dead with no leaves and often plants and herbs are hard to come by. Strong winds blow through here during the leaf-fall moons often causing lighter cats to have to be careful with traveling. Predators usually hunt at night to avoid the hot day temperatures, and it is heavily warned throughout the Atari to not venture deep into the Crag at night.

Approaching the Atari camp, off to the distance, tall rocks rise up high into the sky. During the early morning hours it seems as though the sun itself shines down upon the massive structure, guiding those who are traveling through the mountains. "Fake camps" are set up nearing the actual camp to throw off intruders, appearing as if they have been ransacked and cleared out already.

The camp itself is settled in a barren, rocky clearing that is protected by a thickly woven wall of brambles and stone and backed up against the side of the tall rock formations that shield it. The ground is pretty rough and rugged, though after years of calling it home the Atari have developed tough paw pads to adapt to their surroundings. Dens have been built to be underground to protect the Atari from the dangerous elements of nature.

Notable Atari Landmarks:

Fractured Spire: Jutting out like a ledge from the path to the Crown's den, this is the meeting place for the Atari. Behind the spot where the Crown sits to address them rises a tall spire-like thin rock, split roughly in half near the top. It is often used to tell what time of day it is, as the sun casts the spire's shadow at different points in the camp throughout the day. The ledge itself is rugged but moss, leaves, and feathers have been added to where the Crown sits when they address the Atari.

Glimmerall: A nearly full days journey away from the camp rests Glimmerall; a cave-dwelling moonlit pool that seems to cast glimmering shadows and sparkles around the cave walls at night (hence its name). The surface of the pool is always still, the water crystal-like and practically see-through to the bottom. Several shiny rocks surround the edge of the pool, though they have been dulled by the passing of time. This is sacred ground, and generally there is no speaking done once inside the cave. All communication is to happen before, as speaking within the cave walls is rumored to invite spirits on their journey home.

Eagle’s Landing: The highest point of the mountain that overlooks the entire Atari camp and the rest of the Crag. The remnants of an eagle nest still reside up here, along with a few rocks that were placed to hold it down, maintained as a rest point. The climb to get here is steep and prohibited for anyone not trained well in climbing. Only the Crown and Claw of the Crown, and those invited by the Crown, are allowed up here; though who climb without this permission are subject to severe punishment.

Pointbreak: Near the cliffside of the Atari's mountain camp is the spot where Initiates are trained and assessed. It overlooks the giant ocean below them, but has enough room for movement and the drop offs are protected by a thickly woven bramble wall. The ground is less rocky than the rest of the territory, padded with moss and feathers that have been scattered by previous Atari generations. This spot also holds the most greenery throughout the entire Crag.
Old September 21st, 2024, 04:40 PM
a lot like the joker

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

Default Re: Bone Crest Throne

mumble
the naive.

she / her . atari healer
22 moons . autistic
tags ; open <3 first!
tws for this post: none

mumble flicked her ear, settling outside of the healer's den and basking in the last couple moments of sun of the day. her eyes glimmered and she yawned, a bit sleepy. it had been a long day of healing, and she was slightly annoyed at how early she had had to wake up.

' you appear familiar dear
(you look just like my bathroom mirror) '

cobwebfernsnakekit
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3

Last edited by finley !!; September 21st, 2024 at 04:41 PM.
Old September 21st, 2024, 05:45 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Event [#event]

Altair
The feline narrowed her eyes as they shifted across the dead looking camp. Why was it that the family has faltered lately. The black and white cat sighed and looked down at her paws for moment, she was stressed thinking about it and she wasn’t the damn claw of the crown like her own sister was. Altair has been trying to help but things have been stagnant. Nothing that is her fault, but needed to be addressed. Altair had taken it upon herself, after conversing with her sister, to host a training event for the initiates to get training moving again. She couldn’t remember the last time they had a group graduate proper. And Altair didn’t have a faulty memory.

All initiates, come gather with me and Nyx, we’ll be hosting an event to further and hopefully finish some of your training. We’ll be moving out to the pointbreak soon.” short and sweet. As things should be that was for sure. Her sister should be there soon, or maybe she even arrived and Altair was too busy yelling to realize yet. Regardless the bi-colored feline sat down and looked around the space for any of the initiates.

[ @burntToast - Nyx ]
[ Anyways! Here’s an event for training! Altair is a trapper and Nyx a claw so all training needed for both roles should be covered. ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing

Last edited by Dolomedes; September 21st, 2024 at 06:02 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 08:42 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Event [#event]

Blood
Atari healer
he/him | age unknown

Blood was sitting at the entrance of the healer den, with narrowed eyes scanning the clearing, the crown and the claw of the crown. Yessss... we need initiatess... this will be useful for the Atari.

Obviously, he couldn't stay put and not join the game.
"Listen, felines!" he approached everyone with a high voice, that still sounded low.
"As much as I'd like to see something interesting out of your bodies, my duty prevents me from doing such things and so, I'm obliged to ask all of you to be careful and NOT injure yourself. This is a simple training. Do not behave yourself like kits impatient to sheathe their claws. And that's all."

After this, he retreated back into his den and went to sort some herbs in case he would need some. He walked beside Mumble without uttering a word.

@/everyone

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Last edited by Wingnettle; September 22nd, 2024 at 08:42 AM.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 10:23 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

THISTLE

The The keepers tail nervously twitched, continuously tapping on the ground. thud…thud…thud. Her attention got diverted from her random worrying as Altair called initiates over. Fun huh? Watching as some of the youngins that she cared for grew up, almost to being a full member of the tribe. That caused a small flash of pride in her gaze. Now now, what could she do to help? Probably not much…

She took a hesitant step forward…then two…then three…four. All the way until she reached Altair. Exactly 25 steps…25…25. That number kept replaying in her head as she just stood there. What an odd eight she could be sometimes, yes? A kind soul…but different.

It took her a moment to realize that she was still standing in front of Altair, saying absolutely nothing…just staring into space. Oh- this is when she should speak, yes? “Excuse me- uh- Mr Altair…” she said politely, staring down at her paws…but…she opened her mouth to speak more and…no voice. Nothing came out. She was just standing there bowed down. A small squeak came from her…nothing else. Was she really that useless? She skittered back nervously, sheepishly giving Altair an apologetic look, before turning away to go sit in a secluded corner.

There must be some cat kind enough to be patient with her lack of speaking skills. Her nervous gaze scanned the cats around. She spotted one she-cat…she looked…maybe kind. Thistle took a few steps towards the cat but…froze. How did she start a conversation? Who in the hell knew the answer to that question. She neared the slender tabby a bit more.

@Dolomedes [woopsies…threw my odd girl over here] @Rose

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
Bristle’Thorn Mate Finder (SC) | DarkPaw Finder (SC)