Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:38 AM
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:33 AM
Diving Down- Goldfish...
by zBlaze
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 06:21 AM
Blaze's Character QnA
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:51 AM

Old May 23rd, 2024, 06:15 AM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Default Mosspaw training!

Mosspaw:

The apprentice bounded over to his mentor, Watertail, and meowed, “Could we do some training?” Mosspaw hadn’t done any kind of training since he’d joined WindClan, and he was really looking forward to becoming a strong warrior, so he needed to start somewhere right?

@SeonghwasBunnyEars
(Sorry it took forever to be post this!!!)

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————
Join my alliance on Dragon City! It’s called Warrior Cats Online <3 (with the heart)
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.
Old May 23rd, 2024, 09:13 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Mosspaw training!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustleaf View Post
Mosspaw:

The apprentice bounded over to his mentor, Watertail, and meowed, “Could we do some training?” Mosspaw hadn’t done any kind of training since he’d joined WindClan, and he was really looking forward to becoming a strong warrior, so he needed to start somewhere right?

@SeonghwasBunnyEars
(Sorry it took forever to be post this!!!)
(It's alright! Just an FYI I will not be keeping a tracker for Mosspaw as I have my own apprentices to focus on and I have a memory disorder so please be patient <3)

Watertail gave a small nod to his apprentice. "Of course, tell me what you've done or at least what you've been told." Watertail accepted with a firm meow.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 24th, 2024, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

(It's alright! Just an FYI I will not be keeping a tracker for Mosspaw as I have my own apprentices to focus on and I have a memory disorder so please be patient <3)

Watertail gave a small nod to his apprentice. "Of course, tell me what you've done or at least what you've been told." Watertail accepted with a firm meow.
Mosspaw:

Mosspaw meowed, “My previous mentor, Whisperingwater, didn’t train me at all… I was hoping we could just start with the basics?”
Mosspaw knew that his lack of training was his own fault, because he hadn’t asked Whisperingwater to train him, but he still wished that someone had told him that he needed to request training.

(This is my first time training, so I’m not sure what a lot of things are, including trackers! Also, could you maybe change your font colour? I’m using the classic theme, and I can’t read your posts! )

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
—————————————
Join my alliance on Dragon City! It’s called Warrior Cats Online <3 (with the heart)
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.
Old May 24th, 2024, 08:24 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Mosspaw:

Mosspaw meowed, “My previous mentor, Whisperingwater, didn’t train me at all… I was hoping we could just start with the basics?”
Mosspaw knew that his lack of training was his own fault, because he hadn’t asked Whisperingwater to train him, but he still wished that someone had told him that he needed to request training.

(This is my first time training, so I’m not sure what a lot of things are, including trackers! Also, could you maybe change your font colour? I’m using the classic theme, and I can’t read your posts! )
Alright ! <3)

Watertail blinked gently. "Yes, Whisperingwater died before he could train you. He was my son" Watertail meowed, his voice sounded normal but his eyes shown strongly with grief. Watertail then shook his pelt, "Well, basics I like to start with running, you need to run to fight, to hunt, to retreat, to catch. To keep up, to show up on time. You pretty much need running for a lot of signifigant things. Though don't take it as running is love running is life" Watertail grunted. "For your first week or so of running practice you'll need to do stretches or you'll stretch a muscle or dislocate something, which I'm sure neither of us want." Watertail crouched, his forepaws tucked under him gently, he then lifted his rump into the air and gave a stretch, he let out a small mrrow and shook out his fur as he streched. "That stretch is good for your hind legs, your going to need them the most to push yourself off for faster running, jumping, and even fighting if pinned on your back and vice versa." Watertail meowed.

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 25th, 2024, 12:41 AM

Quote:

Alright ! <3)

Watertail blinked gently. "Yes, Whisperingwater died before he could train you. He was my son" Watertail meowed, his voice sounded normal but his eyes shown strongly with grief. Watertail then shook his pelt, "Well, basics I like to start with running, you need to run to fight, to hunt, to retreat, to catch. To keep up, to show up on time. You pretty much need running for a lot of signifigant things. Though don't take it as running is love running is life" Watertail grunted. "For your first week or so of running practice you'll need to do stretches or you'll stretch a muscle or dislocate something, which I'm sure neither of us want." Watertail crouched, his forepaws tucked under him gently, he then lifted his rump into the air and gave a stretch, he let out a small mrrow and shook out his fur as he streched. "That stretch is good for your hind legs, your going to need them the most to push yourself off for faster running, jumping, and even fighting if pinned on your back and vice versa." Watertail meowed.
Mosspaw:

He hadn’t realised that Whisperingwater had been Watertail’s son, and he was happy that Twilightstar had assigned Watertail as his mentor.
He then watched and copied the stretch.
“Like this?” He asked, hoping that he was doing it right.

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
—————————————
—————————————
Old May 25th, 2024, 07:37 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Mosspaw:

He hadn’t realised that Whisperingwater had been Watertail’s son, and he was happy that Twilightstar had assigned Watertail as his mentor.
He then watched and copied the stretch.
“Like this?” He asked, hoping that he was doing it right.
Watertail watched with a gentle gaze despite his deep voice and mean look. "Perfect" Watertail praised, "Thats an easy stretch, every morning before you even ask me to train, I want you to do these three stretches? Got it?" Watertail meowed, demonstrating the next stretch, he crouched on his hind paws and streched each forepaws outwards in turn. "Easy one, just stretch forward and shake the leg lightly afterwards, if it hurts you that's good, it means your stiff and the muscles are loosening." Watertail instructed carefully.

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

Old May 26th, 2024, 12:34 AM

Quote:

Watertail watched with a gentle gaze despite his deep voice and mean look. "Perfect" Watertail praised, "Thats an easy stretch, every morning before you even ask me to train, I want you to do these three stretches? Got it?" Watertail meowed, demonstrating the next stretch, he crouched on his hind paws and streched each forepaws outwards in turn. "Easy one, just stretch forward and shake the leg lightly afterwards, if it hurts you that's good, it means your stiff and the muscles are loosening." Watertail instructed carefully.
Mosspaw:

He imitated the stretch, and noticed that his muscles must have been stiff, because he could feel them aching.

(Bit short, but I needed to do it )

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
—————————————
—————————————
Old May 26th, 2024, 12:48 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Mosspaw:

He imitated the stretch, and noticed that his muscles must have been stiff, because he could feel them aching.

(Bit short, but I needed to do it )
(It's alright <3)

Watertail gave an approving nod, wordlessly showing his apprentice the final strech, it required him to stretch his paws in turn and then twist his torso gently with his rump in the air. The only words of advice Watertail gave Mosspaw were. "Don't lift your rump to much or it'll hurt you."

Once Watertail finished showing the stretches he pointed to a small lump of tall grass, then to a rabbits nest, and then at himself. "Those will be checkpoints. I want you to practice your stride, keep your paws light but firm, stretch your legs, hind legs tucked to push yourself while forepaws stretch to launch yourself while running." Watertail mewed, "Run around it three times, everytime you reach me i'll give you feedback and send you off again." Watertail meowed, sending off his apprentice with a confident and dismissive flick of his tail.

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here