Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Today 06:32 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Estelle
Today 06:28 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Starfall
Today 06:20 PM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:17 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Starfall
Today 06:16 PM

Old June 2nd, 2024, 02:58 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: pictures capture memories that will not be forgotten...
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default father daughter day

Howlingkit.

SHE/HER | 5 moons

Battle. It was interesting for her to see, to even hear about. It peaked her attention. A clan or cats fighting for their home, justice, or even territory. Stupid things too of course, but Howlingkit pushed those smaller events aside. She had a father to harass for self-defense training! Sunny...Sunny couldn't know about this though. So Howlingkit had to keep her mouth shut for once to her favorite sibling. The second-eldest of litter hated her mother, she was failure. Her father wasn't much different but at least he tried.

He...tried. He put in more effort, she noticed his random visits. His one-on-one days with each of them. Howlingkit couldn't....hate him. She didn't know how she truly felt about him right now. He wasn't perfect by any means. But this wasn't about that. Howlingkit crouches, aiming to sneak up on her fathers fluffy tail. Last time she did this was to bite her mothers as revenge but hey...she wouldn't do that...for now. She stalks forwards, weaving around the rocky camp and make her way near her father to scare him with her words.

With their nature bitterness turned off, they sounded hallow. Empty. Lacking of joy like a normal child of her age. Monotone sounding, they came out (hopefully scaring her larger father.) "Could we do a one-on-one day.....? Maybe you could teach me some self-defense moves....to....prepare for battle?" Stars above she sounded like she wasn't even interested.. Howlingkit mentally cringes. She hates talking to other cats that aren't Sunny.

[ @Dark ]
--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; June 2nd, 2024 at 08:43 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2024, 02:22 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: father daughter day

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

Soft footsteps alerted him of her oncoming presence before he’d seen her. It was Howlingkit, and it seemed like she came with a question. Prepare for battle? What need did his daughter have to worry about battle at her age? Sure, she was getting ready to be apprenticed, but she was still so young…

”You don’t plan on causing any trouble with your siblings, do you?” The massive tabby teased, a gentle smile marking his maw. He hoped he hadn’t gone too far, he knew Howlingkit wasn’t too fond of him and his mate, but she was reaching out to him so he wanted to make the most of the moment.

”Seriously though. What do you want to learn battle moves for? To get an edge over your peers?” He pressed. Though mildly hesitant, he had no qualms with teaching her. After all, when his younger brothers had been a little younger than she is, he had taught them the basics to a few moves that he utilized. Perhaps she just wanted to get a jump start on training and become the second apprentice enforcer just like her mother had been. That was it, surely. Right?
[ @stag ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here