Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Luna16
Today 05:27 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 05:27 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Luna16
Today 05:19 PM
gut punch [p]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 05:15 PM
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by Rose
Today 05:11 PM

Old Today, 02:51 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default MENTOR ☆ ROUND-UP

HELLO WCO!! my babies are growin' up :3c come August, my four main kits are gonna move on and become apprentices so i figured i'd do up a li'l mentor finder for that.

i am not picky—i just need someone who'll be around and interested in having some longterm developments with these guys, is all. i've got one kiddo per clan and their deals are thus:

SALAMANDERKIT of RIVERCLAN — a boisterous little bruiser with a mighty high opinion of herself. salamanderkit's most excited to learn how to fight and...well, not much else.
challenges: salamanderkit'll be difficult to keep engaged when it comes to anything that isn't explicitly battle-related, and she'll unfairly judge any mentor of hers that doesn't seem 'tough' enough. this kid is gonna bicker. i'm also making her a drypaw for the fun of it; she'll have a harder time than most young Riverclanners getting comfortable in the water.

PEACHKIT of THUNDERCLAN — a tryhard dork fronting as a toughguy. peachkit's eager to please and ready to learn, and although he's hoping to excel in battle, he's due to find out that his talents lie more in hunting and tracking.
challenges: peachkit's desperate to prove himself, and with his burgeoning rivalry with @/Idiotic.Bean101's whitekit, he's bound to go to some extreme (and likely stupid) lengths to come out on top. he can be prone to snippiness and any mentor he has will undoubtedy find themself on the receiving end of a snide, bitter temper—but he'll nearly always seek to make things right in the end.

MOSQUITOKIT of SHADOWCLAN — a timid, inquisitive kid who's coming into his own. mosquitokit's a little daunted by this impending next step, but he's excited to have new things to learn about.
challenges: mosquitokit's an extremely nervous little man, so there's gonna be that to get around. he'll also have a pretty rough start and be slow to pick up on all the new physical skills he'll have to learn, which is going to tank his motivation and mood. mosquitokit's slated to go through a bit of a nasty, broody arc. he'll prrrrobably come out the other side better for it, but there'll definitely be some gnarly teen angst to look out for.

MAGGOTKIT of WINDCLAN — strange, dishonest, pot-stirring little beast...maggotkit is busy right this moment pretending that it'll never have to be an apprentice.
challenges: maggotkit is likely the most troublesome of the bunch purely because it has no real desire to learn or train or help the clan (though it'll make an exception for the elders). it wants to listen to stories and take naps and be doted on all day. it'll lie, cheat, waste time, and drag its feet through its duties...at first. i do intend for maggotkit to grow into itself and find some aspect of training & warriorhood that it enjoys, but it's gonna be off to a very frustrating start.

NAME:
CLAN/WHO'RE YOU TEACHIN'?:
ABOUT: can be a short blurb or a bio link or whatever—lemme know what you think's important to know about 'em!
PLOT/DYNAMIC IDEAS?: plot ideas aren't necessary, just lemme know what kinda teacher they'd be :3c

&& mention @nyme

gravelly waypoint
Old Today, 03:05 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: MENTOR ☆ ROUND-UP

NAME: Caveclaw
CLAN/WHO’RE YOU TEACHING: RiverClan/Salamanderkit
PLOT: Teehee
PLOT/DYNAMIC IDEAS: Caveclaw would be as patient as she could with Salamanderkit. How she is is in the bio I linked so yeh.

@nyme

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Today, 03:08 PM

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

NAME: Almondbay <3
CLAN/WHO'RE YOU TEACHIN'?: Peachkit
ABOUT: Nice, kind, I don't got a bio yet as I am lazy but I put a lot of work into this character as I am very confident when writing her!
PLOT/DYNAMIC IDEAS?: Well just a very sweet relationship with her mentor <3!
-pls tell me if a queen can mentor someone if not I have opossumbug in windclan for someone-

&& mention @nyme
Old Today, 03:12 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

NAME: Strawberryfur
CLAN/WHO'RE YOU TEACHIN'?: ThunderClan/Peachkit
ABOUT: Strawberryfur is loyal to a fault, sociable, and protective of her littermate (who she sees as her "younger" littermate). She's optimistic (or tries to be), peppy, and brave (but sometimes reckless). She's a younger warrior (14 moons), so this would be her first apprentice. She'd probably try to have a lot of fun at first.
PLOT/DYNAMIC IDEAS?: Aside from this being her first apprentice, I think it would beneficial for her to interact with and understand Peachkit. She'd likely be empathetic, and try to encourage Peachkit to open up to her. Her brother (Sunnystreak) has a similar complex about constantly feeling the need to prove himself because of how Strawberryfur treats him, but she's blind to it. So it might be good for her for to have Peachkit notice and point out her behavior towards her brother as the cause of the rift between them.

As a mentor, she'd probably focus on ice breaker and bonding type activities at first, and mix that into the training. This being her first apprentice, she'll have hopes/expectations of them developing a close relationship, and will see Peachkit as a younger sibling.

&& mention @nyme
Old Today, 03:23 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

NAME: beastflame
CLAN/WHO'RE YOU TEACHIN'?: riverclan/salamander
ABOUT: link to bio in signature!
PLOT/DYNAMIC IDEAS?: beastflame loves battle as well, he’s quite an aggressive cat. he would be more than happy to focus on that aspect of training, and probably just as reluctant to teach the other stuff. he would have a low tolerance for bickering and would probably be easily annoyed by that, actually, which could make for some interesting interactions! also, he can totally relate to salamander’s swimming fear - he struggles with swimming to this day because he’s afraid he’s going to sink lol.

&& mention @nyme

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder
Old Today, 04:01 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

oho i have been waiting for this

NAME: Lostspark
CLAN/WHO'RE YOU TEACHIN'?: ShadowClan / Mosquitokit
ABOUT: Daughter of Dawnstar (albeit adopted), formerly ShadowClan's Medicine Cat, currently an Enforcer, here is the lady's wix site page ! it is not updated so a lot of it (esp the relations page) is old lmao but yeah there is that. also her th page!
PLOT/DYNAMIC IDEAS?: Lark comes across as rough, sure she's kinda a weirdo, but i am forcing her into gathering apprentices who are polar opposites of herself. will be real with you, she won't be a mean mentor - will be more supportive / patient / understanding. i can't resist gathering her little flock of birds ... er, winged creatures.

&& mention [ @nyme ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Today, 04:18 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: every 24 hours
My Mood: Distracted

Placeholder

Snowyfeathr, Myling, Desert Rain Frog, and AritheFiremaiden all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)
Old Today, 04:30 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

ueueu placeholder

artfight | ·characters· |pronouns.cc

bump after 96 hours / 4 days