Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:53 AM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Dark
Today 04:52 AM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:30 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:12 AM
Plotfnder - Gathering...
Last post by Fish
Today 03:26 AM

Old May 7th, 2024, 01:41 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Blah

Default Moonpaw hunting training (P)

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both inactive)

Alright, so it was time to give Moonpaw his first official training lesson. She felt like she'd left her apprentices barely trained when they went missing so she couldn't fail this one. All she wanted was to get the young tom promoted to warrior as soon as she could, would he be up to it? He seemed eager enough to try.

Standing at the mouth of the apprentices' den she located her apprentice amongst the many cats and called him. "Moonpaw, it's time for hunting training." She'd wait patiently for a few moments, amber hues shining cooly as she used this short space of time to gather up all her knowledge and decide a format for their lesson.

(Dark has decided on giving Moon some hunting training! Hope that's ok! ^^)

@Poprock

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old May 9th, 2024, 12:18 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Moonpaw hunting training (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior

Alright, so it was time to give Moonpaw his first official training lesson. She felt like she'd left her apprentices barely trained when they went missing so she couldn't fail this one. All she wanted was to get the young tom promoted to warrior as soon as she could, would he be up to it? He seemed eager enough to try.

Standing at the mouth of the apprentices' den she located her apprentice amongst the many cats and called him. "Moonpaw, it's time for hunting training." She'd wait patiently for a few moments, amber hues shining cooly as she used this short space of time to gather up all her knowledge and decide a format for their lesson.

(Dark has decided on giving Moon some hunting training! Hope that's ok! ^^)

@Poprock

Moonpaw
Apprentice || He/him || 6 Moons || Purrks: Chill of death

Moonpaw - who was simply gnawing on a stick in the apprentice's den to sharpen his teeth - could not have shout out of the den faster at Darkcloud's
call. Seriously, he almost felt bad for his mentor for being stuck with the fastest, smartest, coolest, strongest, fastest, stealthiest, cutest, and fastest cat in the forest.
"I'm gonna catch a bajillion rabbits and a buncha frogs and all da birds and uhhhhhh OH and a Thunderclan cat for desert." He nodded to himself before smiling up at his mentor, ready to hear her praise him for his totally realistic and obtainable goal. After she did, he would skip out to the territory with Darkcloud in tow.

(More than ok! Thank youuuu!)
Old May 15th, 2024, 02:58 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Blah

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrior

Yep, Moonpaw was definitely ambitious, a bit too ardent mabye but he had determination and that's what counted. Maintaining her serious attitude, Darkcloud responed bluntly to Moonpaw' claims "Unlikely, but we'll see." She wasn't the type to encourage such fantastical goals but she didn't want him to feel disheartened either so she felt maintaining some promise of hope in her response was necessary.

"Let's go." Was the only signal she gave before walking out into the territory, her apprentice skipping excitedly behind her. The sky showed not a hint of blue as the spotted tabby glanced up causally, perfect, it would provide them with extra cover. Halting after a few minutes of travelling she turned to Moon and started speaking. "The first step to hunting is tracking your prey, they won't just walk into your paws, you have to search for them. To do that you have to find a scent trail. Think of a piece of prey you had later today, remember it's scent." Hopefully the instructions were clear enough but she'd explain further if asked.

(Sorry this is so late! I didn't realise how much time hsd passed! ^^')

@Poprock

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old May 18th, 2024, 06:40 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonpaw
Apprentice || He/him || 7 Moons || Purrks: Chill of death

Ears flattened to his head at her blunt retort. Unlikely? UNLIKELY? He thought, face contorting into a pouty glare. It's unlikely you'll get to stay in Shadowclan when I become leader soon STUPID! There. If Darkcloud could read minds she would be sooooooooo mad right now. He giggled, skipping out into the territory at her command - already back to being an excited bundle of energy.

Darkcloud's explanation made sense, though Moonpaw huffed. He had thought hunting was just waiting for prey stupid enough to not see you to walk into your mouth! He had to actually put in work? UGHHhhhhh."I had a rat for breakfast." He mrrowed, sitting back on his hind paws and patting his chunky belly. I'm supposed to remember it's smell? Well... it smelled earthy! And... and warm. Hmmm and kinda like what I imagine the kit of a pinecone and a leaf would smell like. He nodded at his mentor, ready for the next part of the lesson.

@Morrigan No worries at all! There's no rush <3