Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 07:26 AM
writing commissions
Last post by randomfandomfan
Today 07:21 AM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 07:08 AM
Voice Actors Needed!
Last post by BlueBubble
Today 07:07 AM

Old May 23rd, 2024, 06:21 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: Furies' Field

@Moonraven - Twilightstar/Batglare | @Rani - Crowtooth | @Mica - Hawkfur | @taillow - Bravebird | @Alchemist Kitsune - Dapplebreeze [I understand, I play the waiting game all the time only to discover that it's my turn and not someone else.]

He didn't even say anything yet! Leechscar wince as he got cuffed in the head by the eldest fury. If he was not worried about getting his ass kicked, he would have been snarling at Batglare. Huffing, he rubbed a paw over his head and flattened his ears. They perked up once more when Twilightstar started talking about patrols. He didn't have much to say there, he didn't care about them. Let the rest of the ancients worry about patrols. It sounded like Crowtooth was volunteering to take care of them. Great! "I've got no issues if he wants to handle patrols for a while. If he finds himself too busy to take care of the patrols for whatever, ask, and one of the other furies can step in."

Leechscar sat up straighter and listened more attentively at the mention of raptors. "I can take care of the raptors." He meowed, eyes seeking out his mother's. He didn't care about the smaller cats' issue and apprentices, he knew Twilightstar would talk about it to the clan later. "I don't have much experience with raptors, but I am an impressive hunter. Give me time to learn about the ones hovering around our territory, and how to kill them. Once I've got the hang of it I can train a few cats and we can hunt the remaining ones or scare them off." He meowed eagerly.

"Rather than sending out multiple patrols to scout out locations, let me and the old man do it." Leechscar waved his tail towards Batglare so Twilightstar knew which oldie he was talking about. "A pair of cats is less likely to attract attention than patrols. You said he's like a living predator guide, so long as I know what I'm hunting, it shouldn't be hard to figure out how to hunt them." He meowed, laying his tail on the warm stone.

Leechscar's been begging his mother to let him learn how to hunt raptors since he's gotten the hang of hunting regular birds as an apprentice. Raptors were just larger, deadlier birds. With the right training, hunting them should be an entertaining challenge. The clans fought badgers, foxes, coyotes, and more and have developed strategies to best deal with them over the many seasons. So, hunting raptors shouldn't be too hard.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; May 23rd, 2024 at 06:22 PM.
Old May 27th, 2024, 07:24 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

BRAVEBIRD
she/her | windclan fury | 46 moons
Furies Field... It had a nice ring to it. The fact that it would be just their space had the warrior smiling and nodding along. That was for the best. Bravebird loved this Clan with her whole entire heart, but some of them could be... mouse-brains, truly. Feeling eye on her the Fury looked up to see her mother across the way. She offered her a soft smile, feeling pride swell in her chest that both her and Dapplebreeze had been selected as the Clan's Furies.

They would be handling patrols? The news about the deputy spot opening up had Bravebird's ears twiitching. Was it... wrong of her to dream about it so soon after Fallownose's passing? Yes. It made her feel guilty for even letting the thought in her head in the first place. So when Crowtooth offered to send them out, the lilac lynx-point nodded. "I think getting them sent out sooner rather than later is a good idea. I trust that Crowtooth will handle them well."

Raptors? Brave hadn't seen any as of late but it made sense. With all the prey the minks had likely left behind it made sense that those vultures were swooping low to scavenge. Leechscar spoke up then, seemingly knowing how to handle them. "I agree with Leechscar. A whole patrol might look like dinner to the birds, but one or two cats will be easier to conceal. Plus, I doubt either of them will let a raptor fly off with them." A teasing glance towards both of the grumpy toms. "Their complaining alone would have the birds dropping them in a heartbeat."

All in all, Bravebird didn't have much to add. Another wave of nausea rolled over her though and she sucked in a breath, trying to not let it show on her face. She prayed to the stars above she would not get sick... that would just be embarrassing.

[ Twilightstar, Batglare - @Moonraven ] [ Crowtooth- @Rani ] [ Hawkfur - @Mica ] [ Leechscar - @Undertaker ] [ Dapplebreeze - @Alchemist Kitsune ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old May 30th, 2024, 06:19 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Everyone appeared satisfied with the location which Twilightstar was pleased to see. After listening to everyone's thoughts on patrols, it sounded like they were all okay with having Crowtooth take care of them for the time being. "If that's not a problem with you, Crowtooth, then I trust you'll take care of patrols for now." She meowed, eye dancing over to Batglare who didn't seem interested in involving himself in the conversation.

"Hm," Was all Batglare offered at the leader's pointed look. Everyone was saying the same thing, he didn't see why he needed to add his voice or thoughts if they were near identical to everyone else's.

Twilightstar looked over to Leechscar as he eagerly pounced on the chance to hunt raptors. She flattened her ears not certain about the plan, but it was hard to say no when there wasn't much fault with it. Bravebird approved it as well, and she could only assume the other would as well. The leader's gaze returned to the senior warrior, prompting him to speak up.

Batglare ignored Twilightstar in favor of glowering at Bravebird's teasing. Cheeky brat. His eyes remained on the younger warrior for a time after the sharp breath she sucked in. When it seemed she was alright, he looked to Twilightstar. "We'll kill two mice with one blow this way. I'm not skilled with bird hunting, but the pain in the tail is a decent hunter. I'll watch him and bring him back in one piece." He reassured the leader in one huff.

Twilightstar remained uncertain but nodded her head. "So long as the rest of the furies don't mind, I'm fine with it. But do not use each other or any living cats as bait." She meowed firmly, Leechscar's brought that up in the past and she had a feeling Batglare would agree with it, Crowtooth probably too considering he was the next most troublesome, and then Bravebird right behind him.

Honestly, Dapplebreeze and Hawkfur were probably the most sensible out of this group, and then Batglare. Crowtooth, Leechscar, and Bravebird were the three who'd get into trouble, Batglare, Dapplebreeze, and Hawkfur would be the ones stuck cleaning up after them or at least didn't go out of their way to cause Twilightstar headaches or heartaches.

"On to the next order of business. You're all getting tunneling lessons with Crowtooth, or Dustbunny. You can learn the basics, but I do feel like it'd be good to have you all at least have some knowledge on the tunnels. If you already have learned, then you'll be excused." Twilightstar told them.

"I would also like it if you could patrol around the territory frequently and the borders. The Sky Glade, Twilight Falls, Windy Hills, Sunset Grove, the Starry Meadow, Whispering Wetlands, Sedgewater Valley, Thunderglade, and our Territory. Most of our trouble tends to stem from outside of camp, and due to less frequent patrols to our landmarks and borders. I think we'd save ourselves a lot of trouble if patrols were increased there. You can pick out where you'd like to patrol. We don't usually have trouble within the camp, but I may assign dens to check on if it changes." Twilightstar told them.

"I'll take the Glade and the Wetlands," Batglare replied quickly. They were close together which meant he wouldn't have to walk far.

@taillow [Bravebird] @Undertaker [Leechscar] @Mica [Hawkfur] @Rani [Crowtooth] @Alchemist Kitsune [Dapplebreeze]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 30th, 2024, 08:06 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

The tunneler didnt quite understand the conflicted burst of emotion when everyone expressed they trusted him to run patrols, happy but shocked but not shocked and so much more. But it didnt bear lingering on as they had more fish to fry, so the tom only nodded at the tasking and rasped a "Ill get right on patrols then, our borders 'ave been unmarked fer too long an' our prey pile is lookin' bare." before he settled back to listen to the next point on the agenda.

The vultures at least were being taken seriously and Crowtooth was happily nodding along to all of Leechscars ideas with interest. Honestly from what the tunneler could tell the two toms were pretty similar in personality and he wondered why they hadnt struck up a friendship yet. Well with Leechscar at the helm the skunk striped fury had no doubt the vultures wouldnt be an issue for long and resolved to help when that plan came to fruition.

Next was the requiring of tunneling skills and Crowtooth downright purred. Even if it didnt turn this group into the heart felt tunnelers the tom dreamed of creating the more competent cats with the skill set the more that could be done down there and the less likely it was that the skill would die out again. To that point he pipped up, grinning like a loon.
"Whenever ya'll wanna get started on that Im already happy ta teach. The tunnels are great, yall see. Some o' ya already got a head start!" The fury turned to Twilightstar with a grin "Bravebirds been down wit' me before an' shown she has the skills an' dont need my teachin'." Not that she'd seemed to like it plus how'd shed gotten those skills was confusing to say the least. "An' I took Hawkfur down wit' Rabbitpaw when I was trainin' him, so thats two checked off."

He didnt bring up that Hawkfur had been a wreck the entire time (which Crowtooth in his happy 'tunnels!' haze had missed most of the session) but that was their secret. .....and Rabbitpaws.

Then to minding locations and that was an idea Crowtooth could get behind! He'd wanted to snap up the glade himself but Batglare beat him to it so after a grumbling and thoughtful pause he wheezed a "Ill take the thunderglade an' the falls. I'd happily fish mind but Im too angry at the moment ta be fully reasonable there plus not bein' able ta swim makes it a risk. I think even after I collapsed the minks tunnels at the falls there are still some down there so I wanted ta be on top of that anyways. If I need ta take another location Im happy ta."

He got his 2nd and 3rd choice though so he'd let everyone else place dibs first.

@Moonraven @Undertaker @Mica @Alchemist Kitsune @taillow
Old June 12th, 2024, 11:54 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 50 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Beefed Up T1
· · ────────────── · ·
[Crowtooth - @Rani ] [Twilightstar, Batglare - @Moonraven ] [Leechscar - @Undertaker ] [Dapplebreeze - @Alchemist Kitsune ] [Bravebird - @taillow ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur nodded as Leechscar volunteered himself and Batglare to scout locations for a possible showdown with the raptors. That made a lot of sense to him, now that he thought about it. He hoped that when the day came, Hawkfur would be able to attend and take some raptors down as the clan dealt with them once and for all. Raptor hunting seemed very much Hawkfur's speed. The elder Fury enjoyed hunting up on the moors, and taking care of predators was something his bulky frame lent itself well to. Everyone seemed to support the idea, too.

Bravebird's agreement was punctuated with a sharp inhale, and the red tom glance sidelong at her, head canted in concern. He sent her a silent question with her gaze. Are you alright?

Twilightstar's voice broke him out of his concern, though his tail swished to touch Bravebird's to show he was still concerned for her. Sure, she didn't need the concern, but that didn't mean she didn't deserve it.

Hawkfur visibly wilted when Twilightstar mentioned tunneling. The tom had already been down with Crowtooth and Rabbitpaw, and had been less than Fury-like the whole time. It was incredibly embarrassing, but Crowtooth hadn't brought it up since. In fact, neither him nor Rabbitpaw had seemed to notice. But that rather... embarrassing excursion meant Hawkfur was officially freed from having to do it again. At least, until his meager knowledge was needed. The tunnelers could handle the underground, Hawkfur would gladly stay up above and deal with threats on the sunlit moors.

Twilightstar's next order was intruiging to many of the Furies, it seemed. Everyone was eager to mind a piece of the territory. Hawkfur knew immediately what he wanted, and was pleased as Batglare and Crowtooth snatched up territory that wasn't his first choices. Hawkfur piped up, kneeding the ground gently in excitement. "I'll happily take the Windy Hills and Sunset Grove, if that works for you all." The Hills were easily his favorite part of the territory. He cast a sidelong glance at Bravebird, wondering if she held the Hills in the same regard he did after their adventure during the first snow of leafbare. Even before that, Hawkfur had always loved the unforgiving winds that buffeted the Hills and gave them their name. There was nothing keeping him from the sky and all the possibilities it provided.

While the Sunset Grove was dotted with thin aspen trees, Hawkfur actually found the gentle rustling of life in the area soothing. It was an excellent hunting ground, and was prime territory for a predator to take up residence. If minks had escaped, there was always the chance they went to where the prey was most abundant.

With his choices laid out, Hawkfur waited for everyone else to decide.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |
67 Moons - Fury Lieutenant

Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

A glint of amusement lit up the senior warrior's gaze at her daughter's words, knowing she meant them in jest. Bravebird had always had a bigger need to throw humor around in conversations than she'd had, a trait she had shared with her brother and their father. Despite herself, she turned her gaze towards Batglare's, only to see him glowering at her sole remaining kin. A light purr escaping the demure molly, she swayed her tail gently, allowing it to land on top of the tom's in a placating motion. Much as she did not believe the fury's commander to be a feline of many words, much less complaining ones, it was rather difficult to not find some level of levity in his obvious disdain for her precious bird's teasing.

All amusement left soon enough, however, as Crowtooth's taking over of the patrols was agreed upon, earning a nod of approval from the spotted warrior. Things were looking up. The clan, though battered and injured by so many things of late had weathered the storm. As they always did. Twilightstar made certain of that. Of course, this did little to soften the blow of the next news. Of how the furies would be taking tunneling lessons from Crowtooth or Dustbunny in the near future. A dire prospect for the tan and cream feline indeed.

Dapplebreeze had never looked down upon the clan's tunnelers. In fact, not only did she have immense respect for them, she lamented the fact that the clan did not have more to depend upon. Once the foundation of WindClan's elites in a way, they had slowly fallen by the wayside, the tunnels WindClan had once depended upon tended to only be a mere pair of paws. That did not change the very real possibility, however, that the soft furred former queen despised the underground. With a passion. She wouldn't say she was afraid of it, necessarily. The fury had always been able to fight within the clan's tunnels if need be, using them for protection and following her clan inside of them. When it was all said and done, however, there was a definite... lack of air in her lungs when the sky was out of sight. When the stars no longer shimmered above them, replaced instead by wriggling masses of worms and muck.

A mild shudder running down her back, she swallowed down any complaints on the matter, refusing to disobey a direct order over something as ridiculously petty as mere discomfort. Be it pride or a sense of duty she cared not, instead offering another nod, this time in Twilightstar's direction, only the slightest of hesitation lingering in her gaze. Turning dark blue hues in Crowtooth's direction, she mewed lightly, as if unwilling to tread too much on the topic. Happy as she was for the dark furred warrior and his obvious giddiness at the idea of having more felines to teach, she would have to silently agree to disagree on his assessment of the tunnels overall. Useful? Why, yes. An asset? Absolutely. Great? Erm... well... different cats different tastes she supposed.

"I would be happy to go down the tunnels with either you or Dustbunny. Learn the basics whenever either of you have the time."

Preferably not too soon... She left her innermost thoughts unspoken, the conversation turning towards areas to patrol, an oddity to the patched warrior. In her eyes, all WindClanners should be patrolling their territory, it was the job of those who lived within the clan to ensure its safety. But then, she wasn't naive enough to not have noticed the obvious, dismissing nature some warriors had adopted of late. How unity had fractured in preference for whatever worked best for an individual. It wasn't all cats who worked like this, of course. There were still plenty of marvelous, hard working cats in the clan. But what were the furies if not the example to follow? Hopefully the sight of those who had been paw picked by Twilightstar herself to safekeep the clan patrolling and making themselves useful would lend itself towards inspiring those who had perhaps let themselves go a little in more recent moons.

"I shall take Starry Meadow then, alongside the valley. I'm well accustomed to the fish's borders. I will gladly ensure the lot don't cause much more trouble, not without dire consequences," Dapplebreeze mewed, her voice turning frosty at the thought of RiverClan. She knew better than to look for trouble with the clan. But she would not fall to taunts like a younger warrior would, nor would she allow any more slip ups. RiverClan had caused enough damage. The time for merciful talks was done.

@Moonraven [Twilightstar - Batglare] | @Rani [Crowtooth] | @Mica [Hawkfur] | @taillow [Bravebird] | @Undertaker [Leechscar]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios