Old Yesterday, 07:02 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

WindClan Re: WindClan Clearing

Fadingdawn
Well Insulated
Agatha Kitty [ Active ]

Fadingdawn heard the commotion and bounded over to Batglare´s side. ´´Deathberries?!´´ Her mew was alarmed.

She turned to Littlekit, green eyes narrowing. ´´Go back to the nursery, Littlekit. Let the older cats handle this.´´

[ @Moonraven // @Alchemist Kitsune // @Concorde // @SuspiciousMindz ]

Purrks
Larkswoop: Killer Aptitude T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Fadingdawn: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue T2, Kitty Softpaws T2, Mind Reader
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death

Last edited by paedyn; Yesterday at 07:04 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:13 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[Littlekit]
​WindClan Kit
No Purrks

Littlekit was rudely interrupted by another cat she didn't know. Her brows furrowed and she sat her rump down so fast. Her chest puffed out as she glared at Fadingdawn. "MY MAMA SAID NOT TO TRUST STRANGERS!!" She made her voice loud, hoping to attract attention from someone who'll actually help her. While the warrior may be blocking the scene with her body, Littlekit would still be able to hear the commotion, so she waited for her medicine cat mama to come out of her den to do her job. "My other mama is going to help that cat, anyway!"

@paedyn - Fadingdawn | @Dark - she's being sass now, you're creating chaos

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Yesterday, 07:27 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Spottedpaw walked out into the clearing to see another cat collapse onto the ground. Before she could do much to such as run over to them another cat went over and shouted something about death berries. She was going to shout for their medicine cats but someone already called Lightningstorm. Spottedpaw wanted to roll her eyes. The second mother that forgot who everyone was. Yes. That was the good call. Maybe she would try to make friends with Rabbitpaw so she could have faith in someone with the medicine
Old Yesterday, 07:35 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

WindClan Re: WindClan Clearing

Fadingdawn
Well Insulated
Agatha Kitty

Fadingdawn´s tail tip twitched irritably, and she forced her voice to remain calm as she spoke. ´´It may be true that Lightningstorm is going to treat Sunpaw, but what will Firestorm think if she finds you putting your nose in matters that don´t involve you, Littlekit? Do you think she´ll be very happy?´´

[ @Moonraven // @Alchemist Kitsune // @Concorde // @SuspiciousMindz // @Dark ]

Purrks
Larkswoop: Killer Aptitude T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Fadingdawn: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue T2, Kitty Softpaws T2, Mind Reader
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death
Old Yesterday, 09:07 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
22 Moons - WindClan Medicine Cat
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Active | Mind Reader - Active | Dreamwalker - Inactive | Katty Krueger - Inactive

At the leader's initial reaction, Lightningstorm was instantly nodding her head in agreement. Because really, how could a clan cat function if they couldn't even stomach the sight of blood? It made absolutely no sense. Of course, this paled in comparison to what Twilightstar said next, the blood running cold inside the healer's veins as storms brewed within her eyes. Sunpaw had... killed an outsider? In a fit of rage? Just... beat them to death? The cat that had somehow not been able to stomach the sight of blood had done such a thing?!

She felt a momentary doubt elapse over her. Could she have been wrong? Had he lied? He had seemed earnest enough, and memory was the only thing she seemed to have any problems with. Putting names to faces... a problem that she had already solved without hassle as it was. Frowning, she opened her maw, about to question the leader further when she heard her name being called out, large ears perking up with curiosity as she turned her gaze towards the den's entrance.

"Curious," she mewed, whiskers twitching before turning to the leader with an apologetic look in her eyes. "I know the conversation isn't over, but it looks like WindClan just can't get enough of this lovely face of mine. Sounds like Batglare, though, and he's not the type to call on a whim. Must be important."

Without another word, the herbalist turned around, exiting the den as gracefully as she had entered. It appeared a small crowd had begun to form around Batglare, however, and Lightningstorm quirked a brow. Moving through the assembled cats, she took note of Spottedpaw's usual disdain alongside of her young daughter - self proclaimed, really, but she didn't mind in the slightest - standing by the fringes of the crowd, being admonished by a warrior she'd already had odd interactions with - having the herbs she had just described to a patrol repeated back to the patrol leader as if it was new information the cat was offering was definitely among the stranger conversations she'd bore witness to of late - for... putting her nose in matters that did not involve her? This... did not sit well with the medicine cat, and with a frown, she approached the two, delicate paws changing direction momentarily, if only to make sure Littlekit did not get the wrong impression from this exchange. Because telling a kit to not put her nose in matters that did not involve her when it was clear that this was a clan matter? Perhaps there were better ways of steering a kit away from danger. Namely a kit that she just happened to feel extremely overprotective over.

"Littlekit, love. Everything alright here? Come now, you know better than to talk to strangers. What say you go get your momma Firestorm and stay there with her? It's not that this doesn't concern you, alright? This is your clan, my little beetle. Everything that happens here concerns you as much as it does any other cat. But this momma is going to be a little busy now, and she can't keep you safe from strangers. You understand, don't you?" the spotted molly spoke, her voice softer and kinder than it normally was, the tone she reserved for kits more pronounced. A compulsion she couldn't quite fight against whenever she was around the young kits that had been there when it had all faded to darkness.

Firestorm's form had already been exiting the nursery, regardless. The tabby was a good queen, always caring for the little ones. Littlekit was just... well... if she were to believe the she-kit, Lightningstorm would almost be tempted to say she took after her. A small purr of amusement escaped her as she offered a wink at the pretty molly before it reached her. It hit her before she saw it. The scent. She should have taken note of it, but her daughter - wait... no... her pretend daughter - had distracted her from it. From the sickly sweetness that wafted from Batglare's direction.

Her vision was twisting. Blurry. Distorted. The commander's form warped into a dark, malevolent shadow that loomed over the dead body with a feral grin, red poison dripping from its fangs like blood. The body on the ground was... not right. Familiar. It's black and white shape unmoving. Heterochromatic eyes gazing emptily at her until its lips moved, the voice one she had only heard in dreams before.

I'm. Sorry... Little. Lily...

"T-Tufty?"

The nickname left her in a soft whisper, no louder than the breeze. Leaving her breathless. Dazed. Confused. Uncertainty gripping her as a flash of burning pain took over her head, forcing her to close her eyes. To will the emotions that threatened to consume her away. That vile mix of hatred, paranoia, and heartbreak that left no room for light. Oh stars... was this what she had lost? Was this had had gone away? Forced into the darkness? If so, she wanted no part of it. There was no curiosity that was worth this torment. No truth that could make this burden a prize to covet.

Enough!

The voice that hissed the emotions away was hers... yet not hers as well. Adding to the confusion if only momentarily before it was all gone. Her headache lifted, the memories that had threatened to spill becoming a jumbled mess that soon faded back to the obscurity they had clawed their way from. Opening her eyes, she saw him. Batglare. Standing sternly besides...

"Sunpaw..."

There was a level of bitterness in her voice as she recognized the feline in question, and she couldn't help but shake her head. What were the odds that the cat her and the leader had just been in conference about had died to... deathberries? Where the bloody hell had he gotten those? There were none in WindClan territory that she could remember. But there was no mistaking that scent. No ignoring the danger they posed.

With surgical precision, the medicine cat studied the tom's physique. More protocol than anything, really. This former warrior was long gone. Off to the Dark Forest, if his murderous tendencies were anything to go by. But then... what did she know? Link to StarClan she might be, she was only one feline, and stars knew the ancestors worked in strange, convoluted ways. Content with her findings that the tom had evidently not been forced in any way to eat these by anyone - his body clean of any wound or injury - she turned her gaze to the fury, lapis hues unflinching on yellow as she got down to business.

"He's still warm. Recently passed. I take it he ate the berries as he arrived?" she asked, the positioning of the tom at the entrance leaving little question as to the fact that he had most likely found the berries outside. The problem was finding just how far this outside the walls of the camp was. Sunpaw was by far not the only moron this clan had to contend with if her recent experiences were anything to go by. Much as she wasn't a fan of thinking ill of the dead... well... Her recent knowledge - recent as in a few minutes before now - that the tom had brutally beat up a young cat to death in the territory had her less inclined to be empathetic to the fallen apprentice as she would have been otherwise.

"Have there been any reports on deathberries growing anywhere on WindClan? If not, I'd like a patrol sent over to scout the territory and make sure before anyone else is sent out. I don't want that poison anywhere close to WindClan's camp for... obvious reasons... No one should come close to the body, either. I'll need to make sure there isn't any poison on it so it can be safely transported for burial," she stated matter-of-factly, her gaze falling back on the fallen tom as she began making a small list of herbs to gather from her den to handle the body. Momentarily considering getting Rabbitpaw, she decided against it. The tom was already in mourning, and this was a dangerous corpse to move. She wasn't about to lose her new apprentice to an unfortunate rookie mistake.

@Moonraven [Twilightstar - Batglare] | @Dark [Firestorm] | @SuspiciousMindz [Littlekit]
| Firestorm mild powerplay approved by Dark! Only mentioning those Lightningstorm directly spoke to as to not do mass mentions and bother everyone. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Burn Baby Burn | Monkey’s Paw

Littlekit was gone.

Okay, so Firestorm wasn’t always the most attentive mother, but she tried her best. Looking after so many kits (especially with the little hoard that Snowybreeze brought) was just… tiring. It was something she’d noticed after coming back to life. She got tired far more easily then she used to, but at other times she was brimming with energy she couldn’t properly act upon. It was an ongoing struggle, and she was blaming Mr. Stinky Breath for this unfortunate event. Not to mention there was the whole Lightningstorm thing…

Ugh. She was getting distracted. Removing herself from her nest, she called out to her youngest daughter. ”Littlekit! Where’d you run off to!?” Goodness, had she dozed off for a moment? The orange queen usually tried to do a good job of keeping up with her kits’ whereabouts.

The sound of voices outside of the nursery held a distinctly familiar. One of those voices was Littlekit’s. Unfortunately… Littlekit inherited the combative aspects of both of her mothers’ personalities along with their burning curiosity, It led to… unsavory situations to say the least.

”Hmm… I wonder, what would she say?” The queen replied with a bright smile as she made her way out of the nursery and approached Littlekit and Fadingdawn. ”Kits are ever curious little things, don’tcha think? But you’re a little harsh, aint’cha love? Doesn’t concern her? It concerns her just as much as it does you I imagine. Now then, Littlekit, listen to Lightningstorm and make your way back into the nursery, alright dear? Mommy will be with you in one moment ~” Though a smile was present on her features, it didn’t quite reach her eyes. Instead, the pale green orbs were narrowed dangerously at the warrior in warning before softening as the rested on the healer. ”Spot– Lightningstorm,” She greeted, her smile genuine now as the ever-familiar feeling of butterflies flew to and fro within her stomach. ”I’m sorry for the interruption. Littlekit… well, she’s a pawful, as you know.” She said with a dramatic sigh and playful eye roll.

It was the wink that Lightningstorm sent her way that jolted energy back into her. Gosh… She was gorgeous. Of course, she had known that when she begged the healer to be her mate before her memories had disappeared, but now… seeing the joy and confidence back on the calico’s features filled her with a sense of longing. There was a moment where what looked like panic flashed across the healer’s features (and she could have sworn she heard Cowtfuft mentioned), but she didn’t get to ask about it before Lightningstorm was gone to inspect the body.

Ugh… just looking at the thing made her queasy. Oh well, she had to make sure that Littlekit stayed out of the way and got back into the nursery.

[ @SuspiciousMindz @paedyn @Alchemist Kitsune not going to ping Moon because they’ll see it but boop]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; Yesterday at 09:47 PM.
Old Today, 12:35 AM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Cold

╭─────────────── ────────────.★..─╮
Mistykit ★ She-Kit ★ Windclan Kit ★ 4 Moons ★ Straight
╰─..★.──────────── ───────────────╯

Mistykit picked up the now squished moss ball and tossed it aside. She looked around for a new one that wasn't squished. Soon she found one and quickly padded over to it. She crouched down, and started focusing on the ball. Mistykit then pounced on it, tumbling into the dirt, the moss ball in between her front paws. She giggled as she played with moss ball.

.⭒☆━ Active Cats ━☆⭒.
♥︎ Mistykit (Wind clan)
♥︎ Shadow/Stone (Outsider)

Old Today, 03:46 AM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Ok… so she needed to ‘round up a patrol’, as lightningstorm had said…

“Ummm… Everyone?” Willowpaw started. No, that wasn’t right… it was more like: “HEY EVERYONE!!!” That was bound to get their attention, “Uh, I was wondering whether anyone wanted to go on a herb patrol with me?”

(Lightningstorm has sent Willowpaw to collect a patrol.)

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.