Today 03:19 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 03:10 PM

Old Today, 02:46 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post

Spiraltail
27 Moons
He/Him
Spiraltail listened to Rainsong’s comforting words, feeling a mix of relief and apprehension. Her kind advice about finding light at the end of the tunnel resonated with him, and the gentle touch of her nose against his was unexpectedly soothing. He appreciated her support, though he couldn’t help but feel a flutter of uncertainty about the path ahead.

When Rainsong suggested meeting Bluekit, Spiraltail glanced over at the small blue-gray kitten. Bluekit was rolling around in the dirt with boundless energy, her playful movements a stark contrast to the weight of his own thoughts. She finally settled on the ground, staring up at the sky with an innocent curiosity.

The sight of the little kit stirred a mixture of emotions within Spiraltail. He admired Bluekit’s carefree demeanor but felt a pang of hesitation. He wasn’t sure if he was ready to interact with the kits, given his own internal struggles and the complexities of his past.

He turned back to Rainsong, his eyes reflecting his uncertainty. “I—I’d like to meet Bluekit,” he admitted, though his voice was tinged with hesitation. “But I’m not sure if I’m the best company right now. I don’t want to intrude or make things awkward.”

Spiraltail took a deep breath, trying to steady his nerves. The idea of connecting with the kits was appealing, but he couldn’t shake the worry that he might not be in the right place emotionally to fully engage with them. He looked to Rainsong, hoping she might understand his hesitation and offer some guidance.

@Splitmoon

(UGH I HAD SUCH A GOOD PARAGRAPH FOR HIM BUT IT LOGGED ME OUT! now I got to rethink it all again but it's not gonna be the same ) (sorry if it doesn't make sense for me it makes sense for what he is going through)

Rainsong who was watching him, could tell he was hesitant, she wondered if he was fearful of repeating the same mistakes over again. She suddenly thought about the time she was like that but in a different scenario. Her icy blue eyes dimmed for a minute as she thought about when she was in a dark place where it seemed like there was no light at the end of the tunnel. She had just lost her mate, and for a while she didn't want to move on, she honestly wanted to die. Her clanmates tried to push her to eat for her sake and for her kits. They showed her a reason to live but she had to make the choice or not. She finally came to realize that she had her kits and with them she could watch her mate through them. Just like her she knew that he would have to make the choice on his own. She wouldn't have gotten out of that dark place if it weren't for her kits and her clanmates. " I can see your hesitation." she meowed softly. "I was kinda in the same place you were but a different scenario." she meowed, but she shook her head. "But this is about you not me, I can tell your fearful of making the same mistakes over again but you won't over come that fear if you dont try again." she meowed. "I can bring Bluekit over and if you feel like you are not ready then that's okay but it's only you can decide if you want to move forward or not...I can push you but in the end you'll need to make the choice." Just like her clanmates did to help her. They showed her a reason to live. She then turned and looked away from him and called out to her daughter, Bluekit.

Bluekit ran stood up from where she was laying in the dirt and ran over to Rainsong and Spiraltail. "Yes mama?" she asked.

"I want you to meet Spiraltail." she said with a purr.

Bluekit who is shy and has a hard time talking to kits her own age looked up at Spiraltail. "Hi, I'm Bluekit. Are you a warrior or are you a loner? Why are you so big, how old are you? Why is your name Spiraltail? What do you think my warrior name will be?" she asked with a tilt of her head. When it came to older cats especially the Warriors and medicine cats, Bluekit could talk their ears off until they became frustrated with her.

"Bluekit, dont fill his ears up with all those questions." she laughed with a purr, she then looked back at Spiraltail. Her blue eyes looked into his."I'm sorry about that." she meowed.

Splitpaw (moon)
Clan: Thunderclan | Age: 7 moons | Gender: Female | Rank: Apprentice

Alt Clan
BeachClan - Honeymoon and Otterkit
PowerClan - Nightshade, Slitthroat, Lynx and Bear

Last edited by Splitmoon; Today at 02:54 PM.