Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Estelle
Today 05:17 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 05:14 PM
weepingwind finder
by iliri
Last post by c1nder
Today 05:12 PM
Frogs Art Contest!
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 05:11 PM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Mica
Today 05:00 PM

Old Today, 02:00 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆
Midnightpath
Shadowclan
She/her
Purrks: Silver Tongue(active) & Hulk Smash(inactive)

Midnightpath had been seated outside of the warriors den when she had caught the sharp scent of blood–her lips curled into a silent snarl before her eyes opened, and she was up on her paws within an instant. The smell led her to one of the cats that she was most familiar with, and on him she caught the scent of fox, as well.

She paused before him, eyeing the deputy nearby for a moment, but she didn’t say a word until Hawkbite had finished speaking, not wanting to come off as impolite. “Hawkbite,” She dipped her head, eyes shifting over his bloodied figure, unable to contain the concern within her gaze. “...Is there anything that I could help with, by chance?”

[ @SuspiciousMindz ]
⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old Today, 02:00 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

he/him // 11 moons // shc apprentice
agatha kitty - the collector - rapid recovery

---

What?

What happened?

Watching Hawkbite come so bloodied out of the leader's den has him immediately rising to his paws in alarm. Was it wrong of him to eavesdrop? Yes. But he wasn't going to eavesdrop if he was going to insert himself into the situation. Padding over to the Deputy and the Commander to listen to the commotion, he immediately pipes up once he's finished speaking. Hopefully he didn't come off too eager. Ugh. Doesn't look like he's the only one, though.

"I'll do what I can to help as well. Just say the word. And please... Get yourself looked at."

The last part is said a bit more quietly than his offer. Was he a little embarrassed by showing such obvious concern? Maybe.

hawkbite | @SuspiciousMindz // mistlewhisker | @Mica // midnightpath | @Omari

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.

Last edited by silver.; Today at 02:02 PM.
Old Today, 02:06 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: 24hrs if urgent, 72hrs otherwise :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
rookfire vaguely noticed hawkbite, nightshiver and some kit return to camp in less than pleasant condition but had decided to not interfere to follow them into the medicine den, he wasnt bloody stupid after all. yet, when the commander resurfaced from dawnstars den, no doubt having taken the tunnel leading from the medicine den into dawnstars chambers, rookfire got to his paws before half a thought passed through his mind. the thick herby smell did little to coat the stench of blood coming off of him, no wonder, he looked like he had taken a bath in it in all honesty.
without alerting the older feline of his presence, rookfire took his place next to his superior, ready and willing to help however possible, perhaps gather more volunteers or take over in organisation if need be. a look of distain had briefly made its way onto rookfires face, displaying his displeasure with the situation outwardly before it shifted back into careful neutrality. fishkit escaping had severely injured not only their permanent queen, who rook valued and came to like which made this more personal for one, but affected hawkbite enough to have been in need of medical attention. he wasnt really one to deny everyone the opportunity of treatment, but at a point like this, where cats far more valuable for the clan had gotten seriously hurt, he wondered if it was worth the trouble.
this wasnt his choice though, and since it lay in the past it wasnt worth spending his thoughts and time on. for now, the enforcer wrapped his striped tail around himself and eyed the other cats in the clearing, waiting.

[ this is a MESS cuz i was stressing so hard to get this written quickly ]
[ @SuspiciousMindz // @Mica // @Omari // @silver. ]

"i hate the never ending sky"

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old Today, 02:23 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Though her rper is feeling half deceased at the given time, Sleepysunrise lifted an eye from where she stood guard within her corner overseeing camp to catch on to the news a bloodied Hawkbite was delivering, bright eyes glancing in minute gesture towards the medic's den at the mention of her kit-sitter and forever queen; the bit of news prompting her ever closer as some others did. It sounded to her like she ought to sit better guard, not doze off as she sometimes did during the night and her unofficial shift. She blinked slowly, her distance from the rest clear but her willingness to aid in what was needed clear as her eyes locked onto Mistlewhisker and Hawkbite in an unrelenting, unblinking stare.

[ @SuspiciousMindz @Mica ]

Old Today, 02:35 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Pondpaw - ShadowClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue Tier 2 [ Perm. Active ]
Kitty Softpaws Tier 2 [ Perm. Active ]
Mind Reader [ Perm. Active ]

After her encounter with Magpiepaw, Pondpaw had emerged into the clearing, visibly upset. The apprentice´s blue-gray mackerel tabby pelt was ruffled, her tail bushed up. Pondpaw´s ears lay flat against her head.

She couldn´t believe that Magpiepaw had treated her like that. Pondpaw had only been trying to be nice.

Well, at least she had Birdpaw. Even after a moon or two of being a part of ShadowClan, some cats still didn´t accept her. Magpiepaw clearly didn´t. For StarClan´s sake, asking the other apprentice if she´d seen Hawkbite anywhere was asking for a fight.

With a sigh, Pondpaw settled down in the clearing and rested her head on her paws.

[ @SuspiciousMindz - I keep forgetting to start this between Hawk and Pond, so I threw this up while im thinking ab it. o7 ]

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws T2

Hawkbite didn't like apprentices who weren't actively doing things when there was almost always something to do. So, when finding Pondpaw laying around the camp, he was very curt, his gaze not so welcoming as he stared down at her. "Where's your mentor? Could be training right now, y'know. There's always something to learn," Hawkbite spoke, flicking his tail with slight annoyance. If he had to step in and train her something, then so be it. He hadn't seen his own apprentice around in a while. Was she even still around?

[almost forgot about this]

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Today, 03:30 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Spooky

I WILL BE MARRIED TO SILENCE
── ⋅ ── ⋅ ⋅ ── ⋅ ──
SWANTOOTH . 15 MOONS . SHE/HER . SHADOWCLAN
AGATHA KITTY + MIND READER

"You haven't said anything."

She's being mean. And she knows. And she'll keep doing it. She's not sure why; Tigerleaf has fone nothing to her and, in a distant way, Swantooth recognizes the pettiness—the shallowness—in tormenting some queen (queen-to-be?) all because she's clearly afraid of something that Swantooth hasn't figured out yet. Perhaps Swantooth figures she can pressure Tigerleaf into spilling and then, satisfied, go about her mundane day-to-day with the mystery behind her. Perhaps she's just awful. Swantooth, herself, isn't entirely sure.

"You're scared." And she doesn't really believe that it's just motherly concern because Tigerleaf's behavior spells something a little more dire than concern. She'd twitched like she had been hit when Swantooth commented on her mate. And the silence was back, of course, but Swantooth's less inclined to jump to conclusions over that. She's a stranger to this cat. She doesn't know how talkative Tigerleaf is or isn't, normally. Could be anything, she reminds herself, though it's more of a personal jest at this point. "You must really think you'll be a horrible mother." Another joke, but this time it's one she speaks aloud. Even so, she'll still likely be the only one that finds it funny.

"How was the toad?"

@Splitmoon ; TIGERLEAF

gravelly waypoint
Old Today, 03:31 PM
matching with @/oakcrane

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Dreaming

Deerpaw and Stormtail existed.

Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place ~ WCO Jail..

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake
Old Today, 03:50 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Tigerleaf didn't answer her but answered her question. "The toad is good." she meowed. "Thank you." she said, of course the toad was good but had she been eating it? No. She didn't feel like eating due to her worrying. She lost her hunger. "Do you have a mate, Swantooth? Or someone you like?" She said not looking at her, but was trying to change the subject so Swantooth's next question wouldn't be. "Do you have a mate? where is your mate?

Tigerleaf really didnt want to be mean but Swantooth was being mean, so why not give her a taste of her own medicine. She finally turned her eyes on Swantooth, they narrowed at her. Two can play this game.

@nyme - Swantooth
Old Today, 03:57 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Hawkbite. A child. Blood. Shrewstep was rousted from his spot by these three things, making his way over to the enforcer captain and the gathering crowd with haste. Rookfire was already on the scene (when was he not, he seemed everywhere all the time) and Sleepysunrise was in the vicintity, along with a few other warriors. Evidently, they were similarly concerned about the fact that a kit had been running about outside of camp, and been attacked. This was not an ideal scenario, and while Shrewstep was not as invested as if he had progeny running about, kits were never ones who should be risked. As such he made his way over to take a seat nearer to the action, next to Midnightpath. A silent offer of as much assistance as he could lend to the wall patching, albeit not any great strength. Well, maybe being closer to kit level would help right about now. He might be able to figure out how they were getting out of camp.
@SuspiciousMindz @Mica