ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:02 PM

Old Today, 09:16 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Rainingpaw walked into the makeshift nursery. Bravebolt walked just behind her Nutkit directly beside him. She watched Bravebolt leave and she helped Nutkit make his nest. After making sure he was comfortable she joined the rest of the apprentices.

Rainingpaw_14 moons old_Purrk(s) FlockTogether tier.2_Other N/A

Bravebolt_?moons like a young elder_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Has been a twoleg ratter for most of his life.

Nutkit_4moons_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Nutkit has trouble with verbal communication.
Old Today, 11:24 AM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post

Twigstep
97 Moons
Evil Grandpa

Twigstep lounged in the shadowed corner of the abandoned Twoleg den, his once-mighty frame now a collection of old wounds and weary bones. The place, with its cracked walls and dusty corners, was a stark contrast to the bustling clan life he so skillfully manipulated from the shadows. His fur, a patchwork of grays and browns, was matted with dust, but his eyes, sharp and calculating, remained as keen as ever.

The sounds of the younger cats outside, their chatter and laughter, reached his ears, and Twigstep's whiskers twitched with a smirk. He could see the seeds of dissent and weakness in their youthful exuberance. To him, it was an opportunity—an opening to sow the seeds of his own designs.

Listen to them,” he said softly to himself, though his voice carried a faint edge of malice. “So full of themselves, so blind to the fragility of their position. They think their days of peace will last forever.”

Twigstep shifted slightly, eyes glinting with a scheming light as he contemplated the younger generation’s naiveté. The crumbling den was his sanctuary, a place where he could plot and scheme away from prying eyes. He had seen leaders come and go, and he knew that the clan’s current ease was just a temporary phase. To him, it was a chance to manipulate and position himself for when the inevitable upheaval came.

They need guidance,” he murmured, his voice a silky thread of persuasion. “If only they knew how to listen, how to harness their potential. They would be stronger, more formidable. Perhaps if I were to offer them a bit of ‘wisdom,’ they might come to see things my way.”

Twigstep settled deeper into his nest of debris, his mind already weaving strategies and subtle manipulations. The clan’s future was uncertain, but he intended to shape it according to his own desires, waiting patiently in his abandoned den for the perfect moment to exert his influence and turn the tide in his favor.

OPEN

Hollykit padded into the corner next to the ancient relic of a cat. She racked her brain for the name of him as she shook her lilac pelt. Twigstep thats it.

So, Twigstep you have quite the thrilling name. She always tried to falter cats whenever she first met them and having an elder as an ally could be thrillingly useful for her.

Old Today, 01:31 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
•| Aspenpaw |•
he/him |6 moons | Riverclan apprentice
If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone
{Silver tongue || inactive ||}
|[5/200]|
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Aspenpaw paced around the the space that riverclan had been occupying inside the abandoned Twolegs den. It had only been a day and yet already he was feeling trapped. He was an apprentice! He should be out hunting, exploring territory and yet here he was couped up in camp like a kit. If it were up to him he would have darted out here by himself to go and explore but he didn't want to get demoted or get in trouble. Every apprentice couldn't leave camp with out a warrior- wait. He was an apprentice.... He had a mentor! Oh yeah he almost completely forgot-

Bounding away from the temporary apprentice den, he approached the warriors sleeping area. Sure it was early and he should probably not disturb his mentor. She might be sleeping. He didn't care though, he wanted to go hunting! Looking over the sleeping figures Aspenpaw spotted his mentor. "Floodsight!" he hissed, trying to speak quietly and failing to do so. Approaching the young warrior, he prodded her with his paw trying to gain her attention. "floodsight, lady! Can you take me hunting? Training? Anything please??? I'm dying to go outside, I beg!" he pleaded. Sure he might be being inconsiderate but he'd die if he had to stay in here for even another second.

Not only did he hate the idea of being stuck inside all day everyday, it was also the idea of where they were. A twoleg den. Whether it was abandoned or not it was still that. It irked him to think about it. He didn't have good history with Twolegs at all, if it hadn't been for shorecrest he would have died a kit becuase of them. He still remembers the story of how he was found. Stupid Twolegs. Stupid den. "hunting please" he urged.

Tags:
- Floodsight ( @goodacacia )
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 01:59 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Hollytail lounged. Featherkit lounged.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably