Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
The Webbing filled with...
Last post by Ghost of Red
Today 05:46 AM
THE MOSS AND WILLOW...
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:33 AM
☆ [The Dark Market] ☆...
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:27 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 04:54 AM

Old October 26th, 2024, 11:08 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvia26 View Post
₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*˟̑ෆ. ̣̇.ෆ˟̑*˟̑ෆ.

"a true warrior shows his claws and teeth, not his heart, for that is a weak cat."
╔═══.·:·.✧✦✧.·:·.═══╗
Mistpaw of shadowclan
6 moons old

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=21125

╚═══.·:·.✧✦✧.·:·.═══╝

◖──────☛ mistpaw watched his mentor and nodded "this'll be easy then" he purred. he stood on his hind legs and unsheathed his claws, he swiped the air with a 'woosh' noise and he started to imagine another warrior there, clawing at their ears and narrowing his eyes. after a few more swipes in the air, he placed his paws on the ground and looked at bloomingblaze "that good?" he asked as he gave his paw a quick lick. ☚──────◗
@Idiotic.Bean101 (bloomingblaze)

Bloomingblaze-She/Her
24 Moons

--------------------

"Great!" Bloomingblaze replied "Next, tacklin'. Just gotta leap at a cat n' try to knock 'em over. Try tacklin' me. No claws yet."

The tortoiseshell would rather not get scratched at this specific moment.
Maybe another time.

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old October 26th, 2024, 03:36 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 3 days normally 1 day if urgent
My Mood: Cheerful

Honestly, the fishys eye had been closed for a few days after the attack. From what she remembered, fish mostly slept the first week and a half. To her it was all a blur as she gathered pieces here and there, but she didnt feel like thinking about it bad enough she had a scar from it. Fishkit flicked the tip of her thin tail slightly before fixing her gaze on rookfires eyes “ Suppose im lucky she meowed with a faint smile
@alec

(so sorry this is short)

[ placeholder | placeholder]

[ This has not been formally announced yet so please keep that in mind ]

Risingstorm is one of thinderclans hornets if he is needed mention me

Last edited by Spider; October 26th, 2024 at 03:37 PM.
Old October 26th, 2024, 03:45 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan medicine cat app | purrks ]
[ #rookMCA24 ]
rookfire of course had no idea what mudslide was thinking but given the fact that words shall be written, rookfire considered the other felines stance. he himself could hardly imagine being a regular warrior at any point in life, even if he wouldve been happy about that at his ceremony, it was just hard to envision himself as anything but a enforcer or high rank at the moment. so used to standing above the majority of other cats and some restrictions within the clan, it would hit him hard to, say, wake up a warrior. trapped in the stuffy warriors den around tens of warm bodies, softly snoring in the dim light instead of on the sparsely moss covered medicine den. he'd never spent a night in the warriors den and stars if he could avoid it he would.
as always, mudslides internal less than nice comments and any potential shifts in her expression went above his head. perhaps the cold was actually getting to his head, feeling a bit giddy as his paws grew colder and colder despite the repeated shuffling of them.

rookfire hummed in response, no bugs. he could...get behind that. even if bugs had never been amongst his personal favourite flora and fauna, bugs and their nice shiny shells were something nice to look at. not so much good for keeping?? wouldnt they get crushed if one kept them in their nest...hmm. "if ye just wanna take a walk 's fine as well 's long as i n maybe 'nother cat can come. gotta make sure everyone save ya know" he shrugged, happily ignoring the fact that hes been leaving camp pretty much every few days alone. perhaps he was too confident in himself but he could climb a bit, he could swim, run or fight, there was no reason to fear anything right now.
at her scoff, cool grey eyes narrowed, "we're dealin' with th' predators, 'right, 's all under control"

Mudslide
She, Her\Warrior\18 moons\Shadowclan
"There's blood in the water. The quiet are restless, the silent are still"

Lybirds Lullaby [ACTIVE] Mind Reader [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -
At the offer for a walk, Mudslide didn't react, mostly because something like that probably wouldn't happen unless she took Roachflare, herself, and Rookfire with her. Something she definitely didn't want to do. Then the thought of her apprentice came to her, and she perked up. Mosquitopaw. She could drag him along maybe, then they might be able to finish their tour and she'd also be able to hang out with Roachflare with no disruptions other than the occasional question from her apprentice, which she didn't mind. She'd have to arrange something... Rookfire was basically giving her permission, right? Okay then it was settled.

After the medicine cat apprentice said his last string of words, icy eyes darted up to look at him for a moment, even though she hated it. "Nothing stays dead." She replied simply, as though her words were fact, because in her life, they were. Her sister wasn't dead, that she was mostly confident in. She could feel her warm pelt against hers occasionally, as though she were beside her, see her in the ghost of a dream with the faint scent of a river, her form wispy and altered, her presence known but never in reach. She was a clan away from, her, and yet it felt like she was still here. Her mother wasn't dead either. Her body had probably long rotted away somewhere, but the mental strain she put on Mudslide remained.

"Are you crying? Crying is weak. Are you laughing? Laughing is weak. You ruined me, I never wanted you." words spun 'round and 'round and 'round in her head, ringing through her ears. She knew her monster of a mother didn't care, that was shown in how she abandoned her. Father? He tried. But trying is never enough. He wasn't smart enough, he wasn't strong enough, he didn't care. Why would he? Nocat cared about her. And as much as she had thoroughly adopted the mindset that she was completely fine with that, it tore her up from the inside, like an awful awful parasite. Her family wasn't dead. They built her walls, walls made to shield her heart.

Nothing ever stays dead.

And if these cats believed in life beyond the stars, that should be obvious to them. Nothing truly went away for good, and Mudslide had to harden herself to adapt to the wasteful life Starclan handed to her. Y'know, maybe she'd like those spirits more if they bothered to throw her a bone. Which, they kinda did.

Mudslide recalled asking for an angel, the nicest one they had. She was desperate, and she was lonely. Shadowclan was daunting and scary. Cats were too close, too far, and she craved connection but was so scared of the vulnerability. They scent her Roachflare. Well, Roachkit or Roachpaw at the time, she couldn't really remember his exact age. She was dead set on making sure they never took him away from her. Not like Squeaks. Not like her suffocating home.

Mudslide blinked. How much time had passed...? As cold wind slapped at her, the new-leaf reflections left her, and so did their bittersweet warmth. The warrior tensed. She needed to leave.

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old October 26th, 2024, 08:02 PM
I'm scawy!

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it
My Mood: Spooky

]Goldenwhisker enjoyed the sun.
@Splitmoon
(Open)

CloudedpawFallenpaw
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Old October 26th, 2024, 08:19 PM
mononoke my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

QUILLPAW
he/him. 10 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

quillpaw, admittedly, has had a lack of interaction with others recently. his last talk with someone was with that windclanner at the gathering, he believes. not that he's complaining, or even burdened by this in the slightest. he certainly isn't in the mood to be talking to his siblings, with their over the top reactions - shockingly, he's found himself quite irritated with them all, save for sleepysunrise and wispypaw, bleedingpaw..too - or his father, who is most definitely going to fail at his goal of starting over.

he has much more important things to do than waste his breath talking to the imbeciles that reside in his clan. for starters, he needs to think about what he wants to learn from thrush next. and, start finding one or two..test subjects. a healthy warrior and apprentice, perhaps just one. just to see what holly will do. it's a matter of gathering new knowledge.

it won't do anything serious, I imagine, quillpaw thinks with a low hum as he shifts where he lays in a shaded spot of the camp.

[ @finley !! ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Yesterday, 12:32 AM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Foxkit squinted dubiously (at nothing in particular).
Old Yesterday, 01:34 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary_Sage View Post
]Goldenwhisker enjoyed the sun.
@Splitmoon
(Open)

Smoketail's eyes shifted around the clearing, they landed on Goldenwhiskers
Old Yesterday, 04:39 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\13 moons\Shadowclan
"One man falls, another takes his place, he chases the wind until the end of his days."

Purrks: Silvertonuge T1 [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws T1 [ACTIVE]

- - -
This was soooo silly! BOO! She wasn't sure what she was doing sitting out in the clearing for literally no reason. But hey, it's not like her MENTOR could take her out and help her LEARN THINGS. Probably because, oh I dunno, HE'S PROBABLY DEAD!?! (she wasn't entirely sure if he was, but stars above, he was useless, so he might as well be) Stars above! She was so ready to get up and completely blow up the sun! Yeah, you heard her! BLOW. UP. THE. SUN.

She definitely wanted to go somewhere with Spiderthorn or something. She really liked him, and yet, she barely saw them! Heck, she'd even take an interaction with the rat queen herself, at least she kept things interesting. But, until the next meeting, nothing of importance would be happening for her.

Well.... She kinda diiiiiiiddddd miss out on the leaf-bare gathering, but that kinda stuff was somewhat below her anyways. Listen to any clan other than her own? BLEH, BLAH! BORINGGGGG. She didn't give a rats butt what the heck was going on outside of her clan. Unless they were throwing death berries at her, she didn't care to figure it out. So what? She just knew what she wanted, and there was nothing wrong with that.

Though, if anycat here was worth acknowledging, THEY'D ENTERTAIN THIS POOR BOREDDDD ADULT. One whom would've LONG earned her warrior title if Foggymask wasn't a dirt poor mentor. Stars. Above.

[Hey, you!! This post is OPEN]

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old Today, 02:15 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\13 moons\Shadowclan
"One man falls, another takes his place, he chases the wind until the end of his days."

Purrks: Silvertonuge T1 [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws T1 [ACTIVE]

- - -
This was soooo silly! BOO! She wasn't sure what she was doing sitting out in the clearing for literally no reason. But hey, it's not like her MENTOR could take her out and help her LEARN THINGS. Probably because, oh I dunno, HE'S PROBABLY DEAD!?! (she wasn't entirely sure if he was, but stars above, he was useless, so he might as well be) Stars above! She was so ready to get up and completely blow up the sun! Yeah, you heard her! BLOW. UP. THE. SUN.

She definitely wanted to go somewhere with Spiderthorn or something. She really liked him, and yet, she barely saw them! Heck, she'd even take an interaction with the rat queen herself, at least she kept things interesting. But, until the next meeting, nothing of importance would be happening for her.

Well.... She kinda diiiiiiiddddd miss out on the leaf-bare gathering, but that kinda stuff was somewhat below her anyways. Listen to any clan other than her own? BLEH, BLAH! BORINGGGGG. She didn't give a rats butt what the heck was going on outside of her clan. Unless they were throwing death berries at her, she didn't care to figure it out. So what? She just knew what she wanted, and there was nothing wrong with that.

Though, if anycat here was worth acknowledging, THEY'D ENTERTAIN THIS POOR BOREDDDD ADULT. One whom would've LONG earned her warrior title if Foggymask wasn't a dirt poor mentor. Stars. Above.

[Hey, you!! This post is OPEN]

Doeflame

Doeflame was bored. She had groomed her fur (she would have done it until it shined, but the repetitive activity quickly grew tiresome) and thrown pebbles at the camp wall to practise her aim so she could use them to catch the attention of her siblings sometime. Now she was pacing across the clearing, fur fluffed up in a futile attempt to keep out the cold, but even that was losing its appeal.

Doeflame sighed, giving the entrance to camp a longing glance. If only the stupid lockdown wasn't in place, she could go out. Although it was probably too cold to stay out there for long anyway. And it would only get colder as leaf-bare inched closer. I bet the lockdown will be lifted then, Doeflame thought. Right when no-one wants to go out.

Oh well, that was a later problem. For now, her problem was to find something entertaining to do so she didn't die of boredom. Maybe she could chat to someone. Her siblings weren't here, unfortunately, but she could see a small tortoiseshell nearby, probably an apprentice. Well, she could work with that. Doeflame strode purposefully over to her and sat down next to her. "Hey, kitto," she told her. Yes, she wasn't small enough to be a kit, but she still only looked like a young apprentice, and they weren't much different in her eyes. "Remind me of your name? I'm Doeflame." Well, more like teaching than reminding; she didn't interact much with apprentices. The only one she knew the name of was her own, and that was only because Dawnstar had announced her pairing to her, not because she had ever trained her or anything. Hmm, she should probably make an effort to do that sometime, since she had nothing else to do. But then she realised they couldn't head out for training, and dismissed the thought as quickly as it came. Shadowpaw could come to her if she wanted to be taught. She was probably dead or missing anyway.

(I believe that Magpiepaw is the hight of a young apprentice? Correct me if I'm wrong.)