Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Fish
Today 03:46 PM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Dark
Today 03:44 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Clamfish
Today 03:25 PM
Grumbling Lion In A Log...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:22 PM
Claw's Sanctuary...
by Phoenix
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 03:19 PM

Old Yesterday, 11:46 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: QUARANTINE!!

Event [#event]

It'd been a few days since the Quarantine had been issued in full, and Wolfhive was... well, exhausted! It wasn't like he was getting any better paired with a general lull in activity around the makesickft camp. He was basically a puddle of icky vibes and sadness.

But enough about him, that wasn't important. What was: a creature's appearance in camp. A mischief of rats had gotten chilly and huddled together for warmth, only to find themselves stuck together at their tails by sap. The ensuing panic had caused their tails to knot together, forming a Rat King.

The phenomenon was incredibly rare, and as the noise of squeaks roused Wolfhive from his uneasy rest it took him a moment to understand what he was even seeing. The rat hydra had found the prey pile, and was tearing at various pieces - even going as far to snap at each other in their frenzy for food.

It took a moment, his gaze sweeping over the knotted bundle of seven rats before he shakily pushed himself to his paws. Wolfhive could hardly walk - let alone handle an enemy... "Anyone... able bodied! We got.. rats... in the prey...!" Then he'd collapse, his energy spent on yelling.

--- The only NOT SICK cats in the area should be Spiderthroat and Weepingwillow! Everyone else who responds to this should be sick. ---

A Rat King is raiding the fresh-kill pile. For those unfamiliar with it, it's a group of rats that are stuck together by their tails due to getting tangled. This Rat King has seven rats in it, meaning all 7 need to be killed. They behave like normal rats but have limited movement ability.

Everyone is free to react and try to handle the rats, if you do opt to kill one please only do one at a time so others get a chance to post!

Last edited by BEAR.; Today at 10:52 AM.
Old Today, 04:23 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 40 Moons
Bilingual T3 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Killer Aptitude T3

There's cats in the prey? Isnt thats were cats are supposed to be? Getting food and stuff?

Completely not hearing anything through the muffled ringing in their ears (plugged from the pressure of their also plugged nose, ew) and the coughing fit waking up prompted Mudhound completely missed the initial chaos that started up behind them. Ew ew ow, everything was bad Mudhound had just left a giant snot splat on the den wall they were facing, sick was awful.

Ugh why was everyone screaming didnt it hurt their heads? Mudhound had a headache and the idea of yelling and bothering their hurt throat was not something they were in to.

Hell just rolling over in their nest to face whatever was going on was exhausting and Mudhound kinda panted for a moment before realizing- hey thats a big mean ugly rat(s?)! Bad, they needed to be taken care of and gotten rid of, dont worry though Mudhound could handle adult dogs this was gonna be ea- oooooh ok maybe not. The tripod nearly fainted trying to stand alone, maybe in this state fighting wasnt a possibility.
Helping was though, Mudhound wasnt not gonna help!

As the rat kinda drifted within striking range of the tripods nest a giant front paw fell with full force and SPLATTED a rat, killing it instantly. It was Gross, really gross and as the paw withdrew it almost took a clinging biting rat with it as the rats had instantly tried to maul Mudhounds blunt force weapon. The rats seemed to not wanna stick around the cat who'd squashed one of their number however, and quickly moved out of range of the hornet dragging their dead member, rendering Muddy useless.

Welp theyd got one, got bit for it, and wasnt well enough to even stand to go after the others. The rest was on everyone else, good luck!
"Kittens come hide by me! Rats are dangerous so stay away or let me shelter you!"

@Minkuu @Blossom Cry @olive-shine @flowsie

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; Today at 04:24 AM.
Old Today, 05:00 AM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Blah

══════════════
Quackkit
THc kit. She/Her. 4 Moons
Sticky Pads

[ @Rani ]
[Mud mention]

══════════════
RATS.

Achoo. Fight, fight, fight, Quackkit wants to fight! Cough. Those rats look cool by the way. Kind of weird. But unique. Slightly entertaining too. Hehe, it's like a chompy rat disc! But oh no. Muddyhound told her rats are dangerous. She wanted to do something! "But I wanna fight them.." she could pounce on one- oh ducks, nevermind. Upon closer inspection those rats look terrfying. But it's cool still! This is her first time seeing them all combining into a single entity like that! A single sneeze sent her wobbling back a few steps, which brought her back into reality. She was acting all powerful though immediately scrambled back to Mudhound as soon as one of them caught glimpse of her and started glaring at her with those beady eyes, trying to approach her though it seemed to struggle by being tied up to it's other...knot members. Did it want to eat her or something??? Nightmare fuel!

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; Today at 05:01 AM.
Old Today, 07:44 AM
In love w/rubberRatroom<3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Weepingwillow's eyes widened, "Mudhound get the kits away, carry them if you must!" Weepingwillow padded cautiouslly to the pile, seeing one rat foolishly dart out into her sight, she grabbed it by the tail and bit down on it's neck. Putting it to the side, Weepingwillow turned her gaze to Quackkit. "Darling I need you to go somewhere else, I can't have you getting hurt ok? Listen to Mudhound for now, I'll set up a game for the kits afterwards" She purred gently, turning back to watch the rats, Weepingwillow looked around for Spiderthroat. "Spiderthroat there.... connected." She mewed, her eyes wide in confusion and protectiveness towards the kits. Weepingwillow's eyes widened, "Mudhound!! Make sure Cinderkit does NOT get hurt! Please!" She meowed, her eyes a bit desperate as she looked to her sleeping sick kit. Weepingwillow turned back to the rats, growling at there squeaks and menacing looking gaze
@Rani @Blossom Cry @olive-shine @flowsie @Minkuu (Please someone mention Spiderthroat's roleplayer as well as the rest of the kits so I know who to mention in the sick kits event i'm going to make!)

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old Today, 08:33 AM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Queenly

"Ewwww rat(s)!" Mantiskit heard her name be called and scurried over. There was one... giant rat? Nonono. There can't be a rat THAT big. She finally saw that it wasn't one huge one, there was rats stuck together! @Rani @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa
Old Today, 12:52 PM
Olivekit

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom Cry View Post
"Ewwww rat(s)!" Mantiskit heard her name be called and scurried over. There was one... giant rat? Nonono. There can't be a rat THAT big. She finally saw that it wasn't one huge one, there was rats stuck together! @Rani @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa
Olivekit-ThunderClan kit-(5 moons)

The kit leapt up, which earned her a raspy cough. 'Dang, she WAS getting sick! No more denying it' she thought angrily, but the sickness clouded her thoughts. She stumbled to be behind Mudhound to Mantiskit's side. She pressed her body affectionatly against her friends. She purred, but the rumble turned into a hack. "Thank you for being my friend, Mantiskit" she whispered quietly.

Mantiskit -@Blossom Cry
Mudhound -@Rani
Old Today, 01:48 PM
In love w/rubberRatroom&lt;3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom Cry View Post
Weepingwillow glanced back with a chuckle, "Just stay back with Olivekit hmm? Perhaps you can get a better look once there not harmful."

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here