Duckfrond
ThunderClan Warrior
he/him | 21 moons
[Plush russet abyssinian with a bob tail and green eyes]
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ Strength ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Open] [Spring - @iliri ]
· · ────────────── · ·
The muscled form of a young warrior slipped through the crowd, using the commotion to hide his tardiness to the meeting. Yikes--he had totally overslept. How he had done so over Bumblestar's yelling, he had no idea. He would have felt sorry for the poor sap who was facing her ire, but one look at the scared kits at her paws whisked his pity away. Yeah, whatever rage she was receiving was deserved. The abyssinian scoffed under his breath, the ever-present urge to get into a tousle flaring up under his skin.

As Duckfrond settled in the crowd like he had always been there, he spotted a familiar pelt up near the Stormcrest. Shock rooted him to the spot, green eyes narrowing as he scrutinized the thin, ragged form of someone who had been mourned by everyone. No kidding, huh? She... was never dead. Instead she ran away and stayed in the outskirts. Anger flared in Duckfrond's paws, wicked claws sinking into the soft clearing dirt. Tch. The starsdamned nerve. He had mourned her just like everyone else--if not more because she was supposed to be his best friend! Sure, her time as medicine cat had caused the pair to drift apart, but Duckfrond hadn't minded. And sure, that fool Orangeblossom had whisked her away right out from under him, but whatever made her happy! Now she was here, scarred and frail, pregnant. Pregnant. The stump of Duckfrond's tail twitched irritably. If she hadn't gotten pregnant, would she even have shown up again? Would he have ever seen his childhood friend again?

At least she was here to teach Wolfpaw, who had been doing an alright job so far (ignoring the outbreak). Duckfrond shook out his pelt, the lingering wisps of sleep dissipating like morning dew. Thank the stars he hadn't dreamt of Springli--Spring, he totally woulda forgotten to tell Bumblestar. Duckfrond didn't really think cats could visit normal warriors in dreams--besides, it was all subconscious stuff that he didn't understand. Maybe Wolfpaw made sense, but that was because he was a medicine cat apprentice. Drizzlecloud too, since she had been a medicine cat. But simple ol' Duckfrond? Nah, no way. Even if he thought he and Springlight had been two peas in a pod, she hadn't bothered to show up in his dreams. But WHATEVER!!!! It wasn't like he was salty about it or anything!!

Duckfrond brought up a paw to begin cleaning his face, listening to Bumblestar snarl and rant above them. Whooo boy she sure sounded mad. He understood, but his felt a little more righteous. Or was it less righteous? Meh, regardless, he was pissed. It made Duckfrond want to get into a fight even more (but he wouldn't. He might have been dumb, but he wasn't stupid.)

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)

Last edited by Mica; Today at 12:03 PM.
Old Today, 11:48 AM
A Silent Night haunts me

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Starlingkit
Dark brown tortoiseshell she-cat with white freckles and sage green eyes

Purrks:
Lyrebird’s Lullaby [INACTIVE]

She/Her | 1 Moon | + every 30th | ThunderClan Kit | Manipulative
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Her momma left. Momma left. She was gone. And Hawkkit had caused it! If he never did anything... If he never screamed his stupid head off, she would still be here! If Momma hadn't hit him, they would not be scared. If she—no, Hawkkit. She was talking about Hawkkit—if Hawkkit was in his right mind, they would not be causing everyone to freak out! She wasn't freaked out. She never freaks out! Nothing scares Starlingkit. Nothing.

And when Orangeflower pads over with a soft, gentle expression, Starlingkit refuses to look weak. Why had Momma hit Hawkkit? Why not her?

Her lips curled up in a snarl, and she let out a loud hiss, throwing herself between Hawkkit and Orangeflower, eyes narrowed into slits. She kept her sage green eyes on Orangeflower, daring her to come any closer. Nobody touches Hawkkit.

Except Momma.

And she had.

{ @Spider - @Luna16 - @dino. - @Rowan }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpawMothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee
Character Site

Do you dare approach?
Old Today, 11:51 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Bored

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Darkholly
ThunderClan Warrior

Lyrebird´s Lullaby

Spotting Duckfrond make his way forward, Darkholly pushed herself to her paws and followed her Clanmate. Green hues landed on Spring´s form shortly after Bumblestar´s announcement as the warrior settled down beside the tom.

´´So..´´ Darkholly murmured softly, wrapping her tail around her paws. ´´Spring was never dead?´´

[ @Mica - Darkholly is talking to Duckfrond lmao ]

(When Grim gave her a necklace )
Old Today, 12:00 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Darkpaw runs around chasing the other aprenices
Old Today, 12:42 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

OrangeFlower
Female | 33 Moons | Posts: 52
white, fluffy, and small she-cat with an orange circle in the center of her face, orange ears, paws, and a tail tip. her eyes are a bright green and she has floppy ears
Purrks: Kitty Softpaws T1 [ PERM ACTIVE]

@Beann (small wolf mention) @Spider @Starphobia

She watched as the medicine cat shot her a glare. Had she done something wrong already? She simply wanted to help the little thing…Guilt laced the she as the medicine cat spoke so softly to the kit and all she got was a glare. Was there an issue with her antics and wanting to help? She gave the tom an apologetic look and went to softly speak with HawkKit more before another presence joined.

This was another kit of the litter she believed. And yet again she was met with the same harshness. A hiss from simply a kit. Before her mind could ramble she reminded herself of their situation. They just watched their sibling get hit and their mother exiled. Of course they could simply be a bit shaken. “Hi hun. Why don’t we go over to the nursery, yeah? You can walk if you want, whatever you’re comfortable with. I don’t want to hurt you though. I promise.” she swore to the kit. She wouldn’t rush them too much, simply do her best.

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old Today, 12:50 PM
A Silent Night haunts me

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Stressed

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Starlingkit
Dark brown tortoiseshell she-cat with white freckles and sage green eyes

Purrks:
Lyrebird’s Lullaby [INACTIVE]

She/Her | 1 Moon | + every 30th | ThunderClan Kit | Manipulative
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
So it was on.

Starlingkit let out another hiss, fur bristling and tiny teeth bared. She will NOT back down! She will not let this cat hurt touch her or any of her littermates.

"No!" She hissed. "No touch!" It wasn't much, but she hoped it helped get the message through the cat's thick skull. ... Or wherever sound went to. Ears, was it? She shot an angry snarl at Hawkkit before turning back to the white and orange furred she-cat, body lowered and tail lashing defensively.

((She is just itching for a fight >:3 I give you pp perms to pick her up and move to the Nursery if you wish!))

{ @Rowan }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpawMothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee
Character Site

Do you dare approach?