Old June 20th, 2024, 04:23 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
[ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Glancing over at Sproutfleck, Kestrelpaw canted her head to the side. "Ummm..." Nope, she hadn't been listening to Springlight speak. It wasn't her fault the Medicine Cat was sooooo quiet and Kestrelpaw had been more intent on making sure she caught up to Sproutfleck. Eh, she could make something up. It had to be right, right? "Er, blue... blue flowers... with curly petals?" Tada! See, she was the smartest! Speaking of smartest... hurrying over, Kestrelpaw snatched up a couple cobwebs, copying her mentor's movements to gather them.

[ + 3 Cobwebs ]

Sproutfleck, much to his own dismay, he struggled not to laugh. Small, stifled chortles emanated from his maw as the white and red brown tomcat shook his head. "Well, not... exactly. They're yellow-orange flowers." He struggled to recall Springlights exact words and his own memory from a previous herb patrol. "Okay... Not sure, but I believe they have darker stems as well.cVery, very orange yellow. Not like a dandelion." He assured her, emphasizing it's difference from dandelions. "it's pretty easy to spot the petal but with dandelions it isn't." Sproutsalot motioned to a nearby plant. It was definitely a marigold, but all the petals were curled into a tight bud. He growled in frustration before turning to his apprentice. "We can't do anything when it's just a bunch of buds. Let's keep looking around."

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old June 20th, 2024, 08:02 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zBlaze View Post

Sproutfleck, much to his own dismay, he struggled not to laugh. Small, stifled chortles emanated from his maw as the white and red brown tomcat shook his head. "Well, not... exactly. They're yellow-orange flowers." He struggled to recall Springlights exact words and his own memory from a previous herb patrol. "Okay... Not sure, but I believe they have darker stems as well.cVery, very orange yellow. Not like a dandelion." He assured her, emphasizing it's difference from dandelions. "it's pretty easy to spot the petal but with dandelions it isn't." Sproutsalot motioned to a nearby plant. It was definitely a marigold, but all the petals were curled into a tight bud. He growled in frustration before turning to his apprentice. "We can't do anything when it's just a bunch of buds. Let's keep looking around."

"Okay, Mr. Fleck!" Kestrelpaw nodded vigorously, bounding after her mentor on carefree paws, not really looking for the marigolds they needed and moreso just happy with the cobwebs in her maw. Meh, plant thingies didn't interest her that much, and Kestrelpaw was content with trailing after her mentor like a duckling.

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old June 21st, 2024, 01:56 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Sproutfleck continued looking around, peering around every corner (metaphorically speaking, for he would've warned Kestrelpaw not to bonk her head. So what he had little faith that Kesstress could stay in one piece and alive? It was better than tossing her off into the unknown where she would most certainly bonk her head a whole lot more than she would if he was there to warn her. Keeping careful watch, he eventually spotted some Marigold, but his paws were relatively full so he wasn't too sure how much he could hold. But alas, where there's a will there's away, for the warrior appeared to be a master collector of objects,, and had little difficulty grasping five springs in his maw. "Think you can carry some, Kes?" He mumbled around the plants in his maw, for there were three more sprigs of the plant and he was slightly losing his balance by hobbling on three paws from cobweb and five Marigold in his mouth. Nobody ever complimented his ability to stay balanced (His lack of tail didn't help) and he was starting to see why.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>