Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Atari Patrols
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 03:39 PM
[tw] TASTING YOUR BLOOD...
by wolfie
Last post by Tallstar
Today 03:39 PM
×° Shrew's humble little...
by Shrew
Last post by Shrew
Today 03:35 PM
Shrew's Character Corner!
by Shrew
Last post by Shrew
Today 03:33 PM

Old October 24th, 2024, 04:05 PM
i like sad jester girl

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cold

Default Re: springlight kit finder [redone]

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna
Old October 24th, 2024, 04:57 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Dark

ouh okay enough,, placeholder

Sunrisestar is the current leader of ALT SKYCLAN, she has an OPEN den policy!

character site
Themes and Text Colors: a complete guide | gay vinegar

No.
Old October 24th, 2024, 06:09 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Basics
My fav wild animal is a Sand Cat! They are just like cat but desert feral hehe!
Rose: After the flowers given her mom’s love of them ( perhaps vague Orangeblossom relation? )
Kit: A rank based suffix
Previously; N/A

Kit
Previously; N/A

Brief Description of OC’s Appearance
Brown tabby with russet ‘socks,’ mask, and tail tip.

More Descriptive Appearance
A slender feline with a brown tabby over pelt and white underfur, rosy russet socks, mask, and tail tip.

Personality
Rosekit is a bit obsessive and possessive as a baseline, though also shy and unsure of herself especially in her early moons until she grows into her paws more when named an apprentice. Growing up felt different to her, of course it did, when something happened to your mother and father and that something is why people look at her and her siblings differently. At first, she hardly notices, but as she does, she turns more closed off and quiet. She keeps up a facade of being shy when its just blatant avoidance of most other cats, especially felines older than her. Swinging back to the obsessive and possessive notes, she can get very tunnel vision-ed and fixated on anything be it positive or negative, She’s obsessed with how she looks because everyone stares with her because of her heritage so may as well give them a show, she’s obsessed with keeping track of her siblings so they don’t leave her because they can’t leave her, they just can’t!

I usually leave most other details up to how things roll in the roleplay but I plan for Rosekit to turn a bit more violent, though that’s a bit of a harsh way of saying it, about her obsessions. She would verbally bash anyone who even looks at her siblings wrong. She’ll collect black mail on others she dislikes and use it against them if they even barely refer to her heritage, and so on and so forth. I do want her to reach some sort of peace surrounding herself and her idea of self because her entire life she will be unsure because if she doesn’t know her start, what factors her parents had in the way she grew up even with their absence, then who could say how much of her now is Rosekit and how much is something they did. They are the reason she is so… different.

Traits
Loyal
Rosekit, despite feeling slightly like an outcast, is extremely loyal to the clan and especially so to her siblings, limited friends, and any additional people of care she has. She would, without a second thought, die for her clan if the situation called for it though she wasn’t reckless with her wish to protect, she’s strategic, and willing to do awful things for the greater good.

Organized
She likes seeing things pretty. Rosekit would sort out the prey pile by what kind of prey and when she was older, into subcategories of how recently it was brought in. She would fix nest positions so that they were ‘proper.’ She is meticulous in her routines. When she’s older Rosekit would also be extremely routine in the when and where of her days so that she was the most productive, or at least try to with the randomness of clan life.

Determined
Paired with her loyalty and obsession, she is determined when she sets her mind on getting something or doing something. Doesn’t matter what it was, Rosekit would often become more and more frenzied based on how long it took for her to achieve one of her self-assigned goals. Though as she ages she will learn to hold her temper around ‘achieving’ better, but it’ll certainly be a learning curve through her apprenticeship.

Blunt
Rosekit doesn't understand why she should be nicer with her words when they were true, especially when others already didn't like her so that's what wrong with her being

Realistic
Insecurity
Overprotective
Obsessive

Extra Trivia!
Favorite season: Leafbare ( When she was born. )
Favorite prey: Snakes ( Interesting. )
Favorite past time: Cleaning and protecting her siblings
Hobbies: Cleaning and Organizing the Nursery, locating toys and trinkets for siblings
Favorite sound: Her siblings ambient noises
Playlist: WIP

Relations
Family Tree
Dovefluff | @/Poppy | Grandmother | Through Spring
Spring | @/iliri | Mother
Kestrelkit | @/iliri | Sibling

Positives:
Siblings | Siblings | @/Various Roleplayers
"Well... the only people I have. No one else will look at me properly, it's like they are seeing something else rather than the cat right in front of him, ME! Though my siblings, they see me. And really, that should be the lowest bar, but somehow this clan doesn't quite reach it. No matter, I will make them see me, just like my siblings do."
Rosekit's siblings are going to be her main source of support for a long time, having more or less isolated herself from her other peers due to her prioritizing her siblings over any potential interaction and overall defensive and sometimes aggressive demeanor. Though she really cares for them, finding trinkets for them... but she doesn't even really play with them, not because she doesn't want to, it's just that she doesn't really like normal games. It's strange.

Kestrelkit | Sibling | @/iliri
""
Neutrals:
Bumblestar:
Spiderthroat:
Wolfpaw:
Hollowpaw:

Negatives:
Spring:

OOC
Howdy! It’s me, Dol! A complete stranger, I know, I know. But I like doing these as it shows my different commitment levels at this exact time so that I can be honest about what I can and can’t do for the finder I am applying for. Anyways, I would like to start with the fact that I am planning to keep this girl around for a while. I have recently found what was making posting harder for me ( other than school ) and have been readjusting my meds and planning to start some other medical things so I am sure that I can consistently keep up with Rosekit for a long time.

She would be similar to Patchkit in the sense that during the kithood she will be getting plenty of posts, but nothing too crazy happening, just building relationships with each of her siblings and perhaps some cats outside of her family circle as I am hoping for her to have at least one non family friend as a kit and apprentice. I have a habit of speeding through apprenticeships but I think I am going to take a more leisurely pace with Rosekit because I don’t think she strikes me as a very overachiever. She cares for the clan and siblings but training nonstop means she wouldn’t be able to see them, so she’ll go as she is needed.

I don’t have any crazy plans for her adulthood besides her having kits for sure because I want Spring to have Grandkits one day. But I’ll leave the rest up to how the roleplay plays! Some of my characters’ best development has been unplanned sooooo!

VAs
Star Shatter
Rose Thorn Throne

Plot Ideas
⊹ ࣪ ˖₊ ⊹
Rosekit is prone to prioritizing the care and happiness of her siblings above all else, and in this situation that meant stealing from other kits and even older cats if they have something that her siblings want. If they want a moss ball, then Rosekit will steal from another kit using force or not to get it to them. This can land Rosekit in a situation of trouble with adults or maybe being marked as being a bully and having a hard time socializing with kits that weren't already a part of her litter. Feeling isolated from her peers will only serve to further fuel her thoughts of insecurity and defensiveness especially as she gets a bit older, and realizes what her heritage has done to others' thought of her.
⊹ ࣪ ˖₊ ⊹
When they are older, and old enough to have a better understanding of her mother and who she was after hounding people for details, the roots of her insecurity fully secure in her mind. Rosekit becomes obsessive of provong that she is nothing like Spring or her so called father, and this eventually... causes some issues with her oldest sibling Kestrelkit. Just a moon earlier, Kestrelkit was the one that hung the stars, the eldest sibling, and a very cool one... but now... that they knew about Spring... Rosekit couldn't look at her sister in the same way, leading to shamed out avoidance, and borderline dislike. Until they finally have a sister to sister moment and Rosekit realizes that no matter how she looks, Kestrel would be nothing like Spring.
⊹ ࣪ ˖₊ ⊹
WIP
RP Examples

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing

Last edited by Dolomedes; Today at 12:28 PM.