Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:03 PM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 07:01 PM
A writer's curiosity.
Last post by Vitalspark
Today 07:00 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 06:56 PM
RiverClan Healing
by squidz
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 06:53 PM

Old September 20th, 2024, 09:18 PM

Status: why work for corporate america when i can pretend to be a cat online
Bump Policy: after 48 hours, or whenever tbh
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Kit Corrals

Batkit winced at Mothkit's yelp from inside the den, and watched as the other kit crawled out into the daylight. "Are you okay?" she mewed, flicking an ear toward her. Maybe there was a danger within the dens..

(@fawn_)
Old September 22nd, 2024, 01:33 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Kit Corrals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Sneezekit
| they/them | WindClan | Kit |

Oh, Sneezekit watched as any Seriousness in the medicine cat's eyes disappeared after the kits' explanation. If she wasn't worried, then why should Sneezekit be? Everything was fine, so they just had to forget all about it. It would be just like it never even happened then! Easy! Especially considering how Great and Strong they and Littlekit were, duh. Yup.

But okay cool! Class was starting! Goodbye, bad stuff! Hello, fun times with friends! Sneezekit scrunched up their face real good for concentrating. They were gonna do so much learning, and then become the smartest cat maybe ever!

So Sneezekit listened to the medicine cat's words, and their face fell just a little. What not to put in your mouth? Um, okay. Not exactly very healing-related. As Lightningstorm had said, this sounded more like a lesson for a Certain Poofing Intruder. Did Lightningstorm know about the pebble Sneezekit ate? But that was moons ago, plus it was a total accident! And a Secret... In any case, their rock-eating days were far behind them! But this was a question that Sneezekit could answer, and maybe look really smart in the process!

"Umm, basically anything that's not food. Plus maybe enemies, 'cause I think you can bite them in battle and stuff," Sneezekit chirped. "Oh, wait! 'Cause I heard you can chew herbs up and spit them at cats. For, like, healing and stuff." So that was what this conversation had to do with herbs! Despite their dark, rock-eating past, they simply could not comprehend the medicine cat's goal of keeping grubby kits from eating random plants.

( @Alchemist Kitsune - Lightningstorm ; @SuspiciousMindz - Littlekit )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningstorm |
21 Moons - WindClan Medicine Cat
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Active | Mind Reader - Active | Dreamwalker - Inactive | Katty Krueger - Inactive

Right. So... this all sounded like a wild game of pretend that was now being spoken of as a legendary battle against the vanishing cat. Or... a spirit of some sort had gotten into the nursery to tease kits and pretend to eat them. From what she had gathered, no one had gotten hurt, so assuming it even had been an ancestor come to check on the little ones, she couldn't imagine this was something to worry over too greatly. Still, perhaps she should make a note of asking Leopardsong. She was the head queen, after all. Or maybe even Firestorm. Any excuse to talk to the pretty tabby was always a good one. And besides, Littlekit was concerned, wasn't she? Pretty certain the ginger queen would want to know about her daughter's escapades.

Not one to squash dreams or tease kits for daring to have vivid imaginations, however, Lightningstorm raised her brows, opening her mouth lightly as she gave them a properly impressed look, nodding in approval. "Well if you ask me, it sounds like this bloke needed to take this lesson right on with you lot. Someone should have taught him that you don't put kits in your mouth. Otherwise you suffer the consequences. Especially if you both powerhouses are involved, isn't that right?"

Almond shaped eyes closed momentarily, a purr escaping her as curled her tail around herself, settling down easily between the two that had decided to join her. It would appear that one was missing, but in earnest, Burningkit hadn't seemed all that interested in the first place. While the herbalist would never deny anyone knowledge without good reason, she would never force it upon them either. Learning should be done for the love of learning. For the good what you know can do for you and your clan. Half arsed students were honestly not her highest priority, especially considering how busy her days tended to be. These two had proven to be quite interested, however. Perhaps she could teach them a couple of basics once they learned to maybe not put things that shouldn't be in their mouths in it.

"Now, I think Sneezekit is right. You both came here to learn some herbs, didn't you, loves? So. Before I go teaching you anything of use, we need to learn that unlike that nasty intruder you lot got at the nursery, we don't put many things in our mouths. Tell me, can either of you think of things we don't go eating? And no. Kits is not a valid answer. I already gave you that one, and I'm the only cheeky one here," she chirped, a small giggle escaping her as she let the two kits respond, knowing a back and forth engagement was probably more fun for the younger ones.

@SuspiciousMindz [Littlekit] | @Fits [Sneezekit]

[Littlekit]
​WindClan Kit
No Purrks

Littlekit fell silent and took a seat beside Sneezekit, ready to learn. Ready to go. Ready for... well, literally anything that meant she could be outside the nursery. She loved FireMa and all, but being in there was so boring. Doing a little wiggle in place, she listened to Sneezekit answer MedicineMa before the little calico would chime in herself.

"BUGS. Ya can't eat the bugs!! That's jus' mean!" She chimed in so confidently that if she was given any weird looks, she'd just give them a weird look back. "Uhmm.... I tried eatin' a feather before, you can't eat those, nope, nope, nope. Not food even if it's on the food," she shook her head very dramatically to emphasize the gross thing she tried consuming. "There's a lot! And some of the cool things Sneezekit mentioned!" Then, she waited for them to continue.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL