Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by FluffyToasterBunny
Today 01:06 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 12:51 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:32 AM
[training] I'm only doing...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 12:22 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 12:22 AM

Old October 13th, 2024, 03:32 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: QUARANTINE!!

IN A DREAM YOU SAW A WAY TO SURVIVE
AND YOU WERE FULL OF JOY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❊ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
GOLDENPAW . 9 MOONS . HE/SHE/THEY . THUNDERCLAN

Goldenpaw lifts their head, eyes sticky with sleep, nose sticky with snot. There's uh...s'a problem, sounds like. That's no good...

She sets her head right back down for a long moment. Goldenpaw wants nothing to do with problems right now and for a terrific moment he thinks that maybe if he keeps his head down and focuses inward long enough, he'll skip forward in time to when the problem is no longer problem-ing. Only, the fuss continues. Sick kittens are on the move. Goldenpaw can hear a strange, distant commotion...what had it been? Rats? Aw, rats! Her chest hurts when she laughs herself awake again. What a stupid thing to hurt over.

Goldenpaw squints over toward where the prey's being kept and, now, raided. By rats. He hacks out a short, phlegmy cough before wobbling up to his brightly spotted feet and ambling over. Exhaustion makes the danger seem further away, and right now it all feels like more of a game. There's something...wrong, with these rats, but Goldenpaw doesn't quite register it. They swat at the nearest hairy little body and earn an angry nip in response, one that has blood welling up from their toe. Rude. He plops back onto his haunches, lifting his forepaws off the ground all meerkat for a moment of dizzy contemplation before going right back to the chore of swatting at the rat that had bitten him.

Goldenpaw is so, so lucky that this rat is impeded by the six others that it's stuck to, two of which being literal dead weights thanks to Weepingwillow's biting and Mudhound's stomping, otherwise it's extremely unlikely that she'd ever be able to kill one of them with these ponderous strikes. She gets after it until the one who has to pay for biting her pays thoroughly in blood, and it's by that time, too, that Goldenpaw realizes that they hadn't only been bitten just the once. There's a few fresh new nibbles staining the white fur of their foreleg, retribution from the rest of the King.

Dazed, Goldenpaw wobbles back to their napping place and collapses, licking their stinging wounds. They will be of no further use, here.

gravelly waypoint

Last edited by nyme; Today at 01:05 AM.
Old October 13th, 2024, 09:00 PM
Olivekit

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky_Blossom View Post
"Yeah. I like being your friend." Mantiskit told olivekit.
Olivekit-ThunderClan kit-(5 moons)

She purred.

Mantiskit-@Spooky_Blossom
Old October 14th, 2024, 11:41 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Carrioncaller
~<>~
68 moons || he/him || ThunderClan Warrior || Just a Scratch
bulky, thick furred mink point w/ feathered tail; blue eyes

Carrioncaller led the trio of sick cats to the quarantine camp, keeping a few paces ahead of them while still keeping note of where the three were so as not to leave them behind. Hollowpaw had reported to Bumblestar already, so there was no need for Carrion to do that, but he would accompany the healer as they reported to the deputy.

Spiderthroat wasn't hard to find, and Carrioncaller led the group over to him without waiting for different instructions.

"Spiderthroat," he greets, with a dip of his head, "I've brought some more sick," and then he defers to Hollowpaw, who knew the situation better than himself.

Hollowpaw
~<>~
92/200
6 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

And so, Hollowpaw launches into his explanation. "Myself, Pinepaw and Raccoontail are all sick - though Raccoontail seems to have a milder case, I still want him here." The fact that he'd try and help out with treatment while he was here goes without question.

[ @Starfall || @otter || @Clamfish ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
he and wolfpaw have a semi-closed den policy

medicine den || healing requests

Old Yesterday, 10:04 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ~ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Mysterious

SHE/HER • APPRENTICE • 7M • THUNDERCLAN
"A solid brown she-cat with a cream muzzle."
PURRKS: N/A
---
Fawnpaw sat in the clearing, sleeping soundly at last. She was still sick - but the rest would certainly do her good.

[ activity post! ]

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

——————————
Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: Will not be available on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST.
Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

RATS!

No, literally. At first, Shockhoney had thought she'd hallucinated the writhing bundle. But no, this was horrifyingly real. Emphasis on HORRIFYING. Internally screaming (or wait, was she actually screaming?), the sound high-pitched and disgusted, Shockhoney clambered away from the chaos, more of dragging herself. Her head was swimming, her limbs felt like they were wobbly pillars of mud - no, water, and everything WAS GOING WRONG.

And she wanted to cry. Curl up into a tiny ball and blubber. Bawl her eyes out. Because she felt horrible. She was going to dieeeeee, and nobody would even be here to see it. How lame was that?

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old Yesterday, 09:14 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Rats! Rats? RATS???? Brindlepaw wasn't quite in a fit state to understand what was going on, but he did register that Mudhound and Wolfhive were yowling, and when those two started going off it was best to sit up and take notice. He was, like, trying to do that. He managed the sitting up bit at least, though that was only with an almighty hack. Standing up was even worse, but he had to do something! It seemed like everyone else was too sick to do much, two of the rats at least were flopping around dead-looking but the other five? six? four? were looking very much alive as they savaged the fresh-kill pile.

Brindlepaw managed to get to his feet, bumbling towards the Crown Of Rats. He passed Goldenpaw in their retreat, saw Shockhoney slipping away. Fawnpaw was sleeping, and Mudhound and Weepingwillow were containing the kits. SO APPARENTLY IT WAS JUST HIM THEN! This, predictably, did not give him any extra skills or strength to defeat the rats. If anything it made him more prone to looking over his shoulder for theoretical help, and let the rats get a couple more bites than they ought to've in. As with the other warriors and apprentices who'd attempted to beat back the monster, Brindlepaw killed exactly one rat at a price of, oh, about six rat bites on his front paws.

Perhaps realizing he was a) a threat but b) a defeatable one, the rats turned their attention from Food to Fighting, and generally made in his direction. This, while done slowly and with much squeaking and infighting, was a decently effective defense against an apprentice half-incapacitated with sickness, and Brindlepaw was sent into retreat quite quickly. He managed to give a few of the rats some clawmarks to remember him by, but the three positioned relatively parallel to him returned the favor with bites to his shoulders and sides, as they seemed to be trying a flanking, swarming approach, albeit from one direction only.

A little Brindlepaw began, cry broken off by a cough A little help he coughed again. Swallowed. A little help over here! He needed help. Like asap. Because the rats were multiplying, or at least seemed to be in his slightly addled mind. They looked bigger, more menacing. Or maybe he'd just fallen over? Brindlepaw lashed out again, striking more warm, little bodies. His paws came away sticky. He might have killed one, he didn't know. Regardless, he needed that requested help right about now, because the bundle-of-rats were now fully intent on eating HIM, and he was only able to stagger in another direction, almost circling the freshkill pile, at a pace that even the stupid rats could match. And they were nipping at his paws the whole way. (OPEN!)
Old Yesterday, 11:34 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Carrioncaller
~<>~
68 moons || he/him || ThunderClan Warrior || Just a Scratch
bulky, thick furred mink point w/ feathered tail; blue eyes

Carrioncaller led the trio of sick cats to the quarantine camp, keeping a few paces ahead of them while still keeping note of where the three were so as not to leave them behind. Hollowpaw had reported to Bumblestar already, so there was no need for Carrion to do that, but he would accompany the healer as they reported to the deputy.

Spiderthroat wasn't hard to find, and Carrioncaller led the group over to him without waiting for different instructions.

"Spiderthroat," he greets, with a dip of his head, "I've brought some more sick," and then he defers to Hollowpaw, who knew the situation better than himself.

Hollowpaw
~<>~
92/200
6 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

And so, Hollowpaw launches into his explanation. "Myself, Pinepaw and Raccoontail are all sick - though Raccoontail seems to have a milder case, I still want him here." The fact that he'd try and help out with treatment while he was here goes without question.

[ @Starfall || @otter || @Clamfish ]

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH

He watched silently as their resident Medicine cat apprentice made his way towards sick camp clearing. Ears angled forwards as he awaited whatever news came. Brows furrowing as Carrioncaller stated he brought...the dead essentially. For a split moment, worry flashed through his veins, it made his stomach surge.

"Alright. I'm here to help with whatever's needed done while you're here. Other than that. Don't expect to scoot out of duties scott free. Especially the one with a mild case of it. If you can stand without feelin like you're gonna keel over. I'm puttin ya to work." he hummed. Eyes narrowing as he looked down at the Apprentice.

"So if you're needin a second to breathe. Tell me and I'll hop in. Medicine Den's this way if you have anything needed dropped off or if you want to organize it to your preferences."

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old Today, 12:51 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 40 Moons
Bilingual T3 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Killer Aptitude T3

Like the tripod got the reasoning for the orders but..... Well Weepingwillow got a Look for them. 1. Mudhound was a hornet, sick or not they outranked even if they didnt pull that. 2. Mudhound had just tried to get up to kill the rats and couldnt manage it, weak from illness. If they could stand they'dve just killed the rats there and dealt with the issue, running was not an option.

Thats why the plan was to curl around the kittens (who were equally not really capable of running right now) and was planning to curl around them to be a great furry wall. Soooooo they were not gonna run and risk endangering the kits but would watch over Weepingwillows Cinderkit, and so nodded at the molly as they tucked the kittens close.

They had Quackkit (loved that name), Mantiskit, Olivekit and Cinderkit, after quickly leaning over to grab the sleeping kit. Mitekit wasnt coming close though which was bad.
So, tucking Quackkit, Mantiskit, Olivekit, and Cinderkit close to their belly, trapping them there with a large fluffy tail and curling around them using the wall and their body to create a little fort for the kittens the hornet reassured them with a soft "You guys are so cute, stay right here in fort muddy where the rats cant get you ok and after its gone I can tell you a story!" before turning their head over their shoulder to call out to Weepingwillow.

"Mitekit! Get over to me its not safe! Weepingwillow, if you can push her closer I can grab! And help Brindlepaw get away, quickly!"
Oof their throat hurt talking so urgently but missing kits in a crisis was an issue around rats that could literally kit a kit in a single bite. Hell the rats were the size of some of the kits on their own, in a group it'd be easy.
@ChromeSpooky_Hwaa @olive-shine @Spooky_Blossom @flowsie

The main issue was that there just wasnt enough non sick cats here to defeat them, everyone limp and floppy as even the successful killers in Mudhound, Weepingwillow, Goldenpaw and Brindlepaw were rapidly tapped out after that little effort. They needed a non sicky, like say the deputy who'd wandered out of the sick camp to tend to some newcomers and hadnt seemed to notice the commotion so far. Well Mudhound could certainly get his attention.

Heaving in a congested breath the hornet did their tried and true impression of a foghorn.
"SPIDERTHROAT THERE'S EVIL RATS THAT ARE KILLING US!! HEEEEEEEEEELLLP!!! KILL IT!!!"
If the other new fresher cats of Carrioncaller, Raccoontail, Hollowpaw, and Pinepaw happened to hear and also come help? That'd be nice. That'd totally tapped out the hornet though, now they were coughing like mad.

@Starfall @Neptune. @otter @Clamfish The Sheet Ghost

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; Today at 12:52 AM.