ShadowClan Firepaws biography

Firepaws biography

General data

Current Name: Firepaw

Other Names, if any: Crispy (Kittypet name), Fireflight, Firefly or Firewing
(Warrior name)

Age (in moons): 10

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual ace with a preference towards she-cats

Creation Date: First post on the 14 of august of 2024, entered the allegiences in the 29 of the same month and year.

Residential Information

Current Affiliation/Clan: Shadowclan

Former Affiliation/Clan, if any: Resided with her twolegs and her mother in her kithood, eventually given away to another pair of twolegs before leaving for Shadowclan

Mentor(s): Not assigned yet

Apprentice(s): None

Interpersonal Connections

Father(s): Unknown

Mother (s): Burn (outsider)

Sibling(s): She has two of them, but their identities are unknown

Offspring: None

Best Friend(s): None yet

Friend(s):

Silentpaw

"He's a little odd, I may admit. A lot quieter than most cats im used to, but I dont know, there's something cool about him. Besides, he seems to tolerate me well enough, and I somehow get the feeling that that is quite a compliment coming from him."

Turtlepaw

Acquaintance(s):

Positive:

Dawnstar

"Honestly she spooked me a bit when we first met. I mean, have you seen her? She's as intimidating as cats can get! But I really respect her dedication towards her clan, her strenght and her bravery. I would love to be able to get to know her better, or even learn from her someday, but for now im more than happy that she has let me in her clan!"

Rookfire

"I havent actually met him yet, but he sounds awesome! He's a skillful warrior who managed to rise up to the rank of enforcer, and he offers himself up to teach apprentices! Im really looking foward to meeting him, I bet we'll get along!"

Neutral:

Shadepaw

Negative

Clovepool

"I've only seen the she-cat once, but something about her stare... I dont like it. I'l respect her becouse she's a warrior, obviously, but the farther away im from her, the better."

Enemies:

--None yet!--

Crush: None

Significant Other: None

Personality

General traits:

Positive:
Kind, caring, curious, adventurous, loyal, cheerful, hard to manipulate

Neutral:
Exciteable, outgoing, chatty, touchy towards friends

Negative:
Anxious, bad at hiding her emotions, too dependant on validation from others,

Detailed overview:
(Copypasted from finder)

Firepaw, even if now that she's in Shadowclan she's trying to act tough and serious to proove herself, is still a exciteable little kitty that loves adventure and exploring the new territory she now finds herself in. She has heard plenty of stories about ShadowClan in her youth, and thus she's determined to make the best warrior for the clan as she can manage, so expect her to be incredibly loyal to her new home. She is eager to proove herself worthy of being part of Shadowclan and will eventually grow more and more resentfull of her kittypet past, thus, she can be usually seen running through camp helping people around, spotting her sitting still is a rare sight.

She loves making little trinkets out of sticks , leaves and the like (Note: this trait wont show up in the rp until I manage to buy the silkspinner purrk for her, just know that "canonically" she can do that) and gift them to people she apreciates, and maybe she'l even hone her crafting skills to create small weapons or wrappings to help the medicine cat with.

Mental Age: 16 year old

Psychiatric Complications: None

Phobias: None

Sociability: Very high, she's always looking foward to meeting new people and making conections in her clan

Outlook: She always tries to remain positive in every situation, focusing less on the problem or who caused it and more on how to solve it.

Responsibility: She's very responsible in regards to her training and apprentice duties

Cleanliness: Sometimes she obsesively grooms herself when she's about to meet someone important, but otherwise she just lets her fur do whatever it wants

Generosity: She is really prone to giving gifts to the ones she loves, be it random trinkets she found or gifts she crafted herself. If your cat is gifted a feather from Firepaw, consider yourself flattered: those are her favourite trinkets!

Manners: She is really well mannered towards authority and tries to always come off as profesional, but with her friends and loved ones she's a bit more lax, letting herself throw a light jab at one of her friends for both of them to laugh over.

Bravery: She is less brave and more reckless, taking risks without considering the posible consecuences. However, as she grows and matures she will provably learn to handle her impulses better, still choosing to lend cats a helping paw whenever she can.

More Logical or More Emotional?: Shes definetly more emotional, a feeling of needing to proove herself and help the ones she loves drives her foward

Favorite Season: Leaf-fall (She loves the crunchy leaves)

Favorite Food(s): She hates that she likes them so much, but she still adores the treats her twolegs used to give her.

Favorite Word: Fluff (She just likes how soft it sounds)

Favorite Sound: Owls hooting, or any bird sound for that matter.

Greatest Hope: Being able to create herself a home in Shadowclan and feel like she belongs

Greatest Strength: Her cheerfullness and resilience. No one is raining on Firepaw's parade and no one is stopping her from achieving what she wants, not even Dawnstar herself inicially rejecting her was enough to making her turn away.

Greatest Weakness: Her dependance on others people validation can lead her to try to impress or help people she shouldnt

Worst Nightmare: She thinks it's being kicked out of ShadowClan becouse it would mean she isnt worthy of it, but its actually not having anyone to help out or be able to rely on.

Secret: She dreams of one day being able to fly like the birds she likes so much. She often daydreams about building a flying machine and soaring through the sky. Deep down she knows that this is imposible, but a cat can dream, right?

Most Treasured Memory: When her mother told her and her siblings stories about the clans. She is specially fond of the ones that featured Shadowclan.

Quirk(s): She finds it very hard to stand completely still, so when she sits she often makes her tail flick up and down, finding it satisfying the way the poof of fur at the end of her tails moves with the inertia.
Theme Song(s):

Baker by Aimee carty
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7poG...ndex=4&pp=8AUB )

Gay or european (Not really a theme song but I feel like she would giggle at this)
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z22x...aW4gd29ybGQ%3D )

(Also she is indeed gay and european and I wont let anyone say the opposite)

Background

Place of Birth: Twoleg den
Date of Birth: Around january of 2024
Former rank(s): None
Beliefs: She believes in Starclan,as her mum taught her about it

Physical Traits

Fur Color(s): Dark ginger and brownish black

Fur Texture: Soft and poofy in certain spots, still retains a bit of the sheen given to it by twoleg shampoos

Fur Length: mostly short except in her cheek and ear tufts and tail end, which kinda looks like a bomb fuse

Markings: She has black paws, tail end , and a splash of black swallows half of her face

Eye Color: Amber, somewhat resembling of honey

Body Type/Structure: She is very lean and scrawny, barely any fat.

Height: Slightly taller than average

Weight: Very light, even as an adult she's easily picked up

Voice: Enthusastic and conforting, half of the time she sounds like she's about to show you this cool feather she found .

Gait: Usually seen cheerfully trotting with her tail and head held up

Scent: Always smells vaguely of sap and leaves.

Scars / Deformities: None

Diseases / Conditions: None

Coordination: 7/10

Reflexes: 9/10

Strength: 5/10

Image(s):

Last edited by Lil'Ember; Today at 04:36 AM. Reason: Got the icon wrong and some silly things