Today 08:44 PM

Old Today, 04:13 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Leopardpaw-She/Her

————————

Okay, time to pick a random cat to force to train her.

Leopardpaw looked around camp as she stepped out of the apprentice den.

Hmm…
Who looked like they weren’t busy?

Oh!
That guy!

What was his name…
Ah, right!
Stonetail!

Leopardpaw made her way over to the other cat, eyes filled with the usual excitement.
“You, mister Stonetail!” She said, confidently “You should take me to hunt!”

@Tallstar

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Old Today, 04:59 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

THE WIND THAT TURNS THE TREES
MADE ME SWAY, MADE ME SWAY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❖ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
WHITERABBIT . 17 MOONS . SHE/HER . WINDCLAN QUEEN

"Yeah! Bored. That's about the long 'n short of it." I'm talking to you because I felt bad for staring and also I need someone to decide what to eat for me would be insane to admit to someone who's clearly got bigger things to deal with than her nonsense, so Whiterabbit decides that 'bored' will suffice in the meantime. Besides, she doesn't like any of the other excuses that come to mind. I wanted to help you feels patronizing and I was worried sounds disingenuous; she doesn't know this cat. Neither of those things are exactly true, either. If she's going to lie, then she might as well pick the one closest to the truth.

Whiterabbit scuffs at the ground idly, each paw kicking and shuffling one after the other like she's got ants in her coat, or like she can't find just the right way to stand, the one that doesn't make her paws ache so much. She'd never been one to stay off her feet for long until recently, and she's a little appalled at how quickly she's turned into a mushy-pawed layabout. Since when did doing things have to be so hard? Even the easy stuff. Especially the easy stuff.

"It's—uh, I'm Whiterabbit, too." She pauses for a moment; how is it that even talking to a clanmate has to be a struggle? Starclan, the youth have it easy. My name's Kitpaw, let's be best friends! Guh. What next? Right, right. As if reading from a script, Whiterabbit asks: "Pleased to meet you. How're you doing?"

She keeps her voice as bright as she can manage, glancing from Dreamlight out at the rest of the clearing for a moment before bringing her focus back. Standing close like this it's impossible for her to focus anyplace other than Dreamlight's injuries. Curious, she tries to count the individual little scars on both lids before realizing that maybe that's not a great thing to be doing right this moment. An uncomfortable prickle of hypocrisy finally has her turning her gaze firmly elsewhere. She knows better, believe it or not.

"Oh! Were you headed somewhere?" She prompts. "I'm not so bored that I'd hold you captive here if you've got something you're trying to do. Unless it's something you want an excuse to get out of." She almost doesn't offer the easy out because then she'll have to hunt for someone else all over again, but if Dreamlight's got to be somewhere right now, Whiterabbit figures she'd better not make an obstacle of herself on purpose.

@Moonraven ; DREAMLIGHT
Old Today, 06:14 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post

Vinepaw-8moons-Anxious,kind
Vinepaw sat near the edge of the clearing mumbling to himself as he sketched in the dirt.His training session with dustbunny had went well and now he was eager to work on tunnels specially one that would lead from the camp all the way to riverclan with them banished for two month who’s to say they couldn’t take advantage of the abundant prey as he continued thinking and working a small figure approached him he wasn’t paying much attention though

Tags @Weekend-Wondering

Blazingkit
No Header Yet / Female / About 1 Moon / WindClan / Sexuality Unknown
Simple red she-kit with dark mackerel markings, bold blue eyes, tortoiseshell/white points, and soft fur

Oh. My. Feathers. You are literally the most prettiest-handsomest-lookiess-looker in the WHOLE WORLD. Literally.

✽❀✽

Blazingkit stepped into the air outside of the nursery, patches of sunlight landing on her fur and making the red and black patterning glow a gentle orange. Ever since her roleplay game with Sneezekit, where she had taken the name of ‘Blazingflame’ and had some fun playing around in the clearing near the nursery. It was lovely, getting a chance to run around in fresh and and feel the breeze get her sleek fur all ruffled up- and it was certainly better than being cooped up tightly in the nursery all of the time. Because of the mackerel she-kit’s liking to this pleasant environment, she had made an effort to come out here more often, to truly get herself some breaths of fresh air. It was nice to not be constantly breathing in the heavy scent of old, nasty kittens who for some reason forgot how to walk to the dirt-place. Anyway, the advantages of the clearing were obviously there, and Blazingkit didn’t plan on missing out on any sunny opportunities to get out there, to go outside and meet new cats. So joyfully, she pranced outside of the nursery and hurried on out into the open, glancing around excitedly for somebody to bother with her enthusiastic personality.

Seeing so many members of WindClan all at once was always fascinating to Blazingkit, and looking around at the crowd, she beamed. There- there’s so many! There’s always so many, too- yesterday there were so many, today there’s so many… so… of course there’s gonna be so many tomorrow, too! Literally CRAZY how many cats there are… so many cats to say hello to, and so many cats to introduce myself to! It’s like a WHOLE WORLD of them all… wow! Smile still glazed across her face, she scanned the clearing for any specific cat to throw herself into an interaction with. She didn’t even care if they were really nice or really fun… she just wanted to talk to somebody. The simple red mackerel she-kit wanted to get to know a new personality, to see somebody new. Somebody she had never spoken with before. And if she missed her chance, well, she would find somebody anyway… because young Blazingkit was not going to retreat back to the nursery until she found herself satisfied with a conversation she’s had with somebody. Now, let’s see about the crowd… there were some warriors, some apprentices, and really a wide variety that offered everything, and Blazingkit realized that she was going to have to choose. Well, it was simple, really… who would be most interesting? Who could teach her some new things that she had never learned before?

Blazingkit’s bright blue gaze kept on sweeping through the clearing, pausing on each cat she saw, until a particular apprentice entered her vision. She recognized him as one of the super-duper-amazing-Bunny (Dustbunny) apprentices, the name, ‘Vinepaw’ clicking into her head. Blazingkit’s gave brightened like crazy, and a wide smile fluttered up and onto her face. There he was! An opportunity! She skipped along through WindClan’s clearing, hopping along in the black and speckled apprentice’s direction, narrowing her eyes to gaze at the tom and his behavior, taking some silent notes about what he was doing before she bothered him. She needed something to bother the young tom about- and oh? Was he speaking? Blazingkit skirted to a stop just behind Vinepaw, eyes wide and waiting as she tried to process the sight. The speckles apprentice was mumbling to himself while tracing something in the dirt, and both of these behaviors intrigued Blazingkit. Whiskers twitching happily, she red mackerel she-kit hopped over to Vinepaw’s side, coming to a halt once she was sure she was in his vision. Then noisily, she piped, “Hi there, you’re one’na Dubsunny’s apprentices! Sorry- er- Bunny, uh, Dustbunny! There we go!” Blazingkit smiled at the sound of her mistake. Oh, that was funny, wasn’t it? She continued. “I mean, you’re over here drawing in the ground… an’ I was wondering why you felt the need to… wait…

Vinepaw was in fact the apprentice of a tunneler. What else would be be doing? Seeing as the speckled tunneler apprentice was tracing some sort of shape in the dirt, Blazingkit took a genius guess and assumed that he was simply doing tunneler duties. Even though it was just a matter of dirt, paws, and work, remembering her digging lesson, Blazingkit gasped and flashed a wide smile. Vinepaw was working on the tunnels, wasn’t he!? An idea burst into Blazingkit’s head, and she was so excited that she lost her train of words when she began to try and speak. “Vinepaw, you- you’re- you- wha- WHOA!!!” Eventually the energetic she-kit gave up and just went with the word ‘whoa’, hoping it expressed her excitement. The mackerel managed to finally pick herself up and speak decently normally, getting some words that made some sense out. “You’re a tunneler guy! Y’know, ever since Dubsu- sorry, Dustbunny taught me to dig a lil’ bit, I’ve always LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED moving around dirt and worms!” Yes, that was all tunneling was about, clearly. Blazingkit looked pretty confident in her words. “And Vinepaw, I bet Dustbunny’s a real good mentor, so you’re lucky to have her- but-” Blazingkit paused right there, staring up at Vinepaw in temporary thought. This was when the oh-so-grand idea popped into her head, and she gasped, a gasp that was followed closely by a noisy squeal. “VINEPAW, OH MY GAW… I can help you dig, ‘cause I’ll be the best digger to evry dig, Dubsunny says!” She didn’t even bother to correct her mistake, or see the complications in a one moon old kitten helping draw out a tunnel. “Be- uh- because… I’m reeeaaally good at ignoring the lil’ worms and critters, an’ I betcha that’s a REAL important tunneler’s job!” At that, she glowed with pride and confidence, mood best as it ever was.

✽❀✽

// shm Blazingkit is too happy I need character development guys Anyway, this certainly isn’t required because it might be out of character, but feel free to have Vinepaw accidentally upset Blazingkit at some point by unintentionally commenting on her excitement in a way that makes it sound overwhelming to him or even annoying. Again, not required at all, do whatever fits Vinepaw best! \\

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; Today at 06:14 PM.
Old Today, 08:17 PM
I'm Wind

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Snowpaw came dancing back into camp after a training session with Hawkfur. Oh, oh, oh! She was so happy..... so happy that she bumped into Rabbitpaw without realizing she was so close to another cat until she bumped into one.
@Dolomedes

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)