Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Resurrections

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Summer Fling [p]
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 09:13 AM
i want to know what love...
by Aroogi
Last post by Daragca
Today 08:59 AM
A Blackberry? A...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 08:40 AM
Crashing waves, Sea Coves...
by Oliver
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 08:30 AM
From Ashes, Rise Again
by BEAR.
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 08:18 AM

Old Yesterday, 09:32 PM
❝ meow! ❞ ✧ ೃ༄

Default Fox

Quote:
In their presence, any cat would feel small.

Keen eyes gaze at you, judging you for your worth. You know you are not the first cat to come here - nor will you be the last. But you've come with a mission, and all you have to do is sell yourself.

"What makes you stand out from the rest of the cats who want another chance?"
Being scrutinized is no new feeling.

His jaw tenses and his tail flails briefly before he tucks it against his side. He inhales slowly, taking a preparatory breath. A smart remark rests on the tip of his tongue, and he bites it back before it can fester and take off.

Because I made a mistake. Because death brings me no rest. Because I think I miss living. Because I want to try again. Because I need to see my son.

"My son is mourning and unwell and I'm the only one who's bothered to notice or even try to help," he answers finally. "He's struggling all alone. He needs me to be there for him."

But that, to him, seems too short of an answer. What will he do, once he's back with his son? What makes this different from any other bee-brain passing under the wardens' gazes?

"I was just over fifty moons when I died. I had no mate. No kits of my own - except my adopted son. No friends, either." He clenches his jaw, grimacing while he speaks. "I know many cats have died with less, but I wish I could have had more personal achievements." He hesitates before adding, "I've found so many things to live for now that I've died. I want to serve a clan again - properly, this time."

While he explained himself, he looked down at his paws, allowed the words to come to his mind freely, and carefully studied them before letting them pass to his mouth and be spoken. Now, he lifts his gaze and musters up the best of his conviction. "I want to redeem myself."

Could he? From what?

"I know some of the mistakes I've made are unforgivable. I accept that, now. But I'm capable of doing good. I've saved kits from sinkholes, and tried to comfort apprentices in their aftermaths. I've been empathetic toward rule-breaking apprentices, and I did my best to train those who'd been abandoned by the warriors of the clan. Alive, I could do the same, and so much more."

If you only give me a chance. A second chance. He held his phantom breath, waiting to hear their criticisms. Waiting to hear their denial - or approval. Doubt seeps into his heart.
Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Default Re: Fox

Dasiypool
StarClan
A starry mass emerged from the mist beyond the clearing the tom was sitting in. The lilac point sauntered to take a stand somewhat in front of the cat as they spoke their story. She'd seen that he had something to say before the start but seemed to have stopped himself. Curiosity had her wanting to know what he had wanted to initially say. No use asking for it since they didn't deem it important enough to speak it, she would never know what it was. As she listened to him speak, giving him his moments to say what he had to say before they threw in their own words she thought of one thing, pity. Her pity was one of malice it was more genuine as it was clear the one before her did have some form of guilt in him. "Every cat is bound to make mistakes here and then it is a thing that makes up life but not many cats seem too keen on trying to actually fix those said mistakes" she started. "I've seen that you've tried to make amends for one that involved young cats, even if you were told to do so, you did so with genuine feelings rather than just to please someone and get on with it" Now she had her own little question for the cat that chose to stand before them with their wish. "How exactly do you plan to redeem yourself? Something tells me that your original clan might not be so willing to take you back if you were to be given a second chance"

@narcissus

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw