by Mica
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:11 PM

Old Today, 06:47 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Raining paw bounded over to the fresh-kill pile. She deposited the stabbybird and the cardinal.

(+1shrike +1Cardinal)
@Fits @Snowyfeathr
Old Today, 02:10 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkuu View Post
( Sunsetpaw )
Riverclan Apprentice | They/Them | Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
And now, it was time for the apprentice to begin their serach for prey. They slowly crept through the bushes, putting their eyes and ears onto work. Luckily for them, it wasn't too long until they found something. It was small, it looked kind of like a mouse, was that a vole? Yea, that probably was one. The apprentice stalked closer, pouncing on top of the vole. It let out a small squeak out, and that even surprised Sunsetpaw themself. It seems like it hurted, they've never really payed attention to it up until now. Kind of made them feel wrong, but the problem was they didn't really have a choice. The clan has to hunt prey to survive. As long as no one's being greedy with prey, it was surely fine?

But Sunsetpaw, it's not the time to contemplate about life. They continued onwards with their small hunt. After some walking around, they found their eyes on something feathered and two legged. Bird! So that means this could be the second bird they've ever caught? Pretty interesting how it happened in the same place. With a leap forward, they landed on top of the feathered flyer. That was two now, was that enough? It probably was, they weren't sure how long exactly they've been spending on their hunt. Now's probably a nice time to go back

----------------------

They walked back to the patrol, carrying the two prey with them. It....seems like Orchidpaw was still hunting. Well, the patrol could still wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Orchidpaw
Riverclan apprentice
Purrk: Shadow fiend (active)

After a few minutes of a frustrated struggle, Orchidpaw finally mannage to kill the sparrow she had been hunting and hooked it with a sharp talon. Scruffy, battered and scrawny. S snarl escaped her throat as she stared at it with disapproving eyes. Ugh, now she'd look weak! 'Thanks a lot, you no good bird!' Angrily, she snapped up her prey and returned to the rest of her patrolmates.

Flitting through the shadows, she waited a moment before revealing herself behind them. The charcoal tabby point gave each of them a sharp glare before snarling. "Let's get going then!" With that she started to lead the way back to camp, the small bird hanging limply from her jaws.

@MockingRabbit @Minkuu
Troutstone
He/him - 25 Moons
Troutstone padded into camp, the prey he had caught swinging from his mouth in time to his tail. He flicked a lazy salute to Dusklion. "Finished the patrol, dep! Two mice, birds and voles caught 'n not a single suspicious scent to be found! That I found anyway..."
Welp, that concluded the patrol! He nodded to the two apprentices and padded off to go do... Whatever it was he occupied himself with these days.
@taillow
[Troutstone, +2 mice, 1 vole; Sunsetpaw, +1vole, 1 bird; Orchidpaw +1 sparrow]

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; Today at 02:11 PM.