by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:51 AM
Marching Forward and...
Last post by Rose
Today 12:19 AM

Old Yesterday, 07:31 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
Strawberryfur and Sunnystreak padded over together and sat amongst their clanmates.

Acornfall trotted out of the warrior's den and sat down, eyes focused on his leader curiously.

Burnedpaw poked his head out of the apprentice's den before padding over calmly, sitting around his clanmates and looking up at Bumblestar curiously.

[OOC: Short activity post! I'll do a better one tomorrow!]
[ @TanghuluCat - feel free to torment Sunny!]
[ @Splitmoon - Burnedpaw is here!]
[ @Desert Rain Frog - Silvs and Strawberryfur?]
SILVERPAW "SILVS"
THE MANGLED TRIPOD

The Silver And White Form Of The Tripod Snaked Across The Earth And Sat Beside A Tabby. Hello There, Strawberryfur. The Tom Wrapped His Tail Around His Paws, Smiling At The She.
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901

Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! No Name, Were Renaming It. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!
Old Yesterday, 08:05 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Strawberryfur looked away from her tortured brother, although that was absolutely amusing. But she was overjoyed to see Silverpaw out and about. "Hey, Silverpaw!" She purred. "Glad to see you up and about! You feeling better?" The last time the pale ginger tabby saw the apprentice, he looked like he was possibly coming down with something. Seeing him now brightened her mood all the more.

[ @Desert Rain Frog - Silverpaw]

"I don't think its very special." He meowed casually with a light shrug in reference to Splitpaw's comment on him having a way with words. He wasn't entirely certain how that could be when he was only stating facts. He glanced at her when she mentioned being able to come to him with anything, a little spark of surprise in his eyes. "Of course." He answered. "Unless you need sense instead of reassurance." Like Charredpaw. It was slight, very very slight, but a little twitch on his maw formed the tiniest of smirks of amusement. It was gone almost as quickly as it appeared.

The next thing Splitpaw said...well that truly took him off guard. Burnedpaw's head jerked to look at her, his eyes widened with surprise. It took a lot of rattle him, but that certainly wasn't something he expected. After the shock settled, his composure regained, he craned his neck to look at his back and tail. The reddish-brown tom looked at Splitpaw in genuine confusion, his head tilted slightly to the side. "I dunno, I'd say I'm pretty average looking." He meowed, his voice just as steady and serious as if someone looked at rain clouds and asked him if he thought it would rain later. He turned back to Bumblestar and the kits, shooting another quick glance at Splitpaw. What did she mean by that? And why did she...giggle at him? The stoic, otherwise logical tom was truly baffled.

[ @Splitmoon - Splitpaw]
Old Yesterday, 08:47 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Splitpaw purred at his answers, but then turned and looked at him when he questioned his looks. She shook her head and smiled. "You are cute, from your head to your tail. I dont think you are pretty average looking" she said before turning to look away from him again.

His dark amber eyes were very striking to her, like they could look into her soul or something.

(sorry that's short!) @Luna16
Old Yesterday, 10:16 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitmoon View Post
Splitpaw purred at his answers, but then turned and looked at him when he questioned his looks. She shook her head and smiled. "You are cute, from your head to your tail. I dont think you are pretty average looking" she said before turning to look away from him again.

His dark amber eyes were very striking to her, like they could look into her soul or something.

(sorry that's short!) @Luna16

There she goes again. Burnedpaw glanced at Splitpaw when she turned to him, flicking an ear to acknowledge he heard her. So much for being good with words, he wasn't sure what to say. What would Charredpaw say? She'd probably tell him that he should compliment her back. But somehow that felt...risky somehow. How was he supposed to proceed here... Burnedpaw wracked his brain for words. All of this happened within heartbeats, his gaze fixed on those kits. At this point, he felt like it was the only way he was going to be able to keep a straight face.

Finally, Burnedpaw rested on something to say that felt enough like a compliment but not anything...he didn't know how else to think of it other than risky. Even though he couldn't explain why. "I like your eyes." He meowed, his voice much lower than it was before. Instinctively aware these words were for Splitpaw and her alone. "They look like they have stars in them." Speaking of stars... Stars that's embarrassing to say out loud... But it was honestly the only thing he could think of. He had never been called cute before. Annoying, weird, fur-for-brains (courtesy of Charredpaw), but never cute. Not even Brownmouse or his dads have said something like that to him. So he hoped he handled it well, it was the best thing he could think of.
Old Yesterday, 10:26 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Splitpaw purred as turned her attention on him, she watched as he struggled to say something. She then turned her attention back on the kittens. Burnedpaw was cute! He was the first cat she actually thought was. There was something about him, from his looks to his personality and she wanted to get to know him more. For some reason she felt like she was drawn to him....she didn't know how to explain it. So when Burnedpaw blurted out that he liked her eyes because they look like they had stars in him, she turned a deep red and looked down at her paws. Once she had the courage to look up at him, she had to ask. "Really?" she asked with a purr. "Thank you, Burnedpaw. I havent heard those words before." she said, which was true. Before she joined Thunderclan, some of the cats who happened to live with them for a while before they moved on and before her dad got taken from kittypets made fun of her for it. Yeah she was made fun of but it didnt bother her. What bothered her was the scars on her face...

@Luna16

Last edited by Splitmoon; Yesterday at 10:26 PM.