Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Reincarnations

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 08:09 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 08:04 AM
Crow and Stones Parents
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 08:00 AM
July Gathering
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 07:58 AM

Old June 24th, 2024, 10:22 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default Hollowstorm

Quote:
As you approach, you are unnerved by their smoldering gazes.

You know you're being judged for all your worth, but you're determined to make your case. It's not every day cats try to reincarnate, and you're tired of being trapped here. Perhaps your first life didn't go as planned.. but the next one is going to be better.

All you have to do is answer them.

"What makes you stand out from the rest of the cats who want another chance?"

HOLLOWSTORM
Hollowstorm stopped short. Did anything make him stand out? But he had to follow through. He'd already stepped in here, he couldn't leave until he was rejected or accepted. A rush of memory swept over him. Watching his kits being born, his mate leaving him, Bearkit calling Slatestripe... he scrunched his nose in disgust at the cat he used to be. He would change.

"Some may know me, but my name is Hollowstorm. I was a RiverClan warrior during Snowleap- I mean Pikestar's leadership. If you do know me, you'll know I wasn't the best cat. But I believe I can change. There's things, horrible things, that I've done, and being resurrected will just make me feel guilty. But if I'm reincarnated, everything I've done can be lifted off my shoulders. I need to be a new cat, have a new start."

The brown and gray tom didn't know if this was enough to be reincarnated, but he would try. Whatever happened, he would hold his head high. And he would defend himself from every accusation, answer every question thoroughly. He would go back. He had to.

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |
Old June 24th, 2024, 11:38 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Hollowstorm

Lichenflood
Dark Forest
From the darkest corners of the misty afterlife, the brown tabby came slinking out, green eyes staring down at the new cat. He had no idea who this cat was and did not care to know everything about them, but he knew one thing. This one was just like the others that came before them, wanting to do better, and try again in a new life, all of it was useless. "Spewing the same phrase as the others before you won't get you anywhere here, we don't care if you don't want to live with the guilt, that will get you nothing" he didn't even like the idea of letting this one get reincarnated in the first place, he lacked that so-called fire. Lichenflood almost circled the cat before he took a spot somewhat in front of the other, not deterring his gaze from Hollowstorm. "From what I've seen you have been nothing but a nuisance, a troublemaker to those around you, you've shown yourself to be useless like crowfood, you provided nothing to your clan worthwhile, you just did the basics that was expected of you. you had no ambition for anything just like you don't have any right now" he would rather see this cat waste away in here in the afterlife than sit here wasting his time on a weak-willed cat like this one. "What kind of difference do you even plan on making if you were to even be sent back down there? What use would you even be alive as a supposedly new cat? Who's to say you won't revert to your so-called old ways?"

@ghost.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old June 24th, 2024, 06:00 PM
it's not a phase

HOLLOWSTORM
Hearing the toms words and saying he was a bad cat, perhaps that was true but Hollowstorm wanted to fight to defend what little honor he had left. "Maybe I was a bad cat, but at least I didn't get sent to the Dark Forest! At least I'm here, standing in starlight while you're stuck rotting away in the darkness!" he snapped, tail bushed up and fur bristling. He wasn't going to stand for this crap. The mottled tom growled. "I'll make a difference! I'll be better than you ever were! I'll be the most loyal RiverClan warrior! I'll put Dusklion to shame!" he roared furiously. Hollowstorm lashed his tail. "Oh I had ambition! That's what got me killed! The cat who killed me was a threat to RiverClan. I thought he had a rouge group. So I was going to investigate him, but he killed me. I thought if I eradicated the threat, RiverClan would take me back and I could be deputy, blah blah blah. If your ambition was to end up in a hell hole like the Dark Forest, then good goddamn job!"
@Kix - Lichenflood
@/Warden 2 and @/Warden 3

Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |
Old June 24th, 2024, 07:43 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Dewkit | Female + She/Her | StarClan
A small, fluffy grey kit with blue eyes and a splash of white on her face.

It was perhaps strange to see a little kitten fade in from the mist with such a look of disgust on her face, looking down on Hollowstorm like he was a bug, but in the few seconds the tom had been here he'd deserved that look.
"How bold. Insulting one of the cats who is here to judge you like that'll help your case at all. Much less like hes not ten times the cat you are.

Lichenflood landed in the dark forest because of a grief filled rampage by the loss of his family whom he loved and cared for while you by comparison have failed every single mate and child you've ever had. Tell me, did lashing out against a child because Blossomflight reasonably broke up with you make you feel better? Because it just made you look like scum.

Though your words against Slatestripe, a far better warrior then you, for being a better father figure then you've ever managed already did that."

Dewkit approached, not afraid of Hollowstorms rage in the slightest as she looked over the toms starry pelt with a scoff, flicking her little kit tail. "You make such a big deal over being in starclan rather then the dark forest like it takes much at all to get here. Murderers, cheaters and liars are in starclan, it is no accomplishment to be as you are, you just had to die. Besides I personally believe that starclan tends to make mistakes in who ends up here often, youre just another piece of evidence for that, so stop bragging like it means anything." Honestly trying to condescend to a warden for being of the dark forest was one of the most foolish things he could do given the wardens stood above the rest of the stars in their duties. They were here to judge the souls of the dead who wished to return, even if it meant a shaded soul judging a 'light' one so where Hollowstorms unwarranted pride came from Dewkit didnt know.

But that was all beside, the little she cat had a more major point to made.
"Your ambition is naught but greed, and hollow as your name at that. You were reviled in Riverclan; Pikestar, Gingerfrost, Otterfluff, near every cat of authority thought ill of you. What stupidity do you hold makes you think that you'd ever be deputy, now or then? You 'plan' was flawed and got you killed, neither are acts I'd bring you back over...

But maybe the foolishness you constantly display comes from the roots of everything you seem to 'want' right now. Greed. Because for how little you've been talking the cause for your pleas and goals are clear. You want for 'me me me'. You wish to reincarnate because you'd feel guilty, not because you wish to right your wrongs. You wished to deal with those rogues to become deputy (as you think you deserve) not because it'd benefit your clan.

So tell me why I'd ever send such a stupid arrogant greedy cat back when you already wasted your first life?"
Because so far Dewkit was fit to reject Hollowstorms bid outright and given how the tom had insulted Lichenflood two rejections would shut down this case before a third warden even had to come in.

@Kix @ghost.
Old June 25th, 2024, 08:04 AM
it's not a phase

HOLLOWSTORM
CW: Mentions of Self Hate
He sighed. This was exactly why he was hated by RiverClan. His angry outbursts. Hollowstorm took a deep breath before starting. "I didn't realize. I'm sorry. I want to make a difference. I want to be able to understand how other cats are feeling, and make my choices and not hurt other cats feelings. I know how disliked I was by RiverClan, and I know why. I was trying to be a loyal warrior, to prove my worth, but I did it all the wrong ways. And I didn't do much around the Clan because I was so focused on doing big things that could never happen. I tried to find territory, but it never worked. I know Pikestar, Gingerfrost, Otterfluff, and so many others hated me. It was all because I only was there to be deputy. I admit it. And my own son said this to me: 'Be careful, or your heart will become just as hollow as your name suggests.' I know I was a bad cat, greedy, arrogant. But I want to change, believe I can change. I'll go on patrols, help around the clan, have no ambition and be content with just being a loyal RiverClan warrior. I wish I hadn't done the things I've done, And I know I wasted my first life. But I will live my second to it's fullest." he finished. He agreed inwardly that even though he was in StarClan, Lichenflood was arguably a better cat than him. Hollowstorm deserved to be in the Dark Forest, and Lichenflood belonged in StarClan. He'd gladly trade places, because he deserved nothing. He was nothing.
@Kix - Lichenflood
@Rani - Dewkit
@/Warden 3

Last edited by phantom; June 25th, 2024 at 03:29 PM.
Old June 30th, 2024, 12:40 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Rowanmist
Former RiverClan Warrior || StarClan
@Rani , @Kix , @ghost.

The warrior appeared, albiet rather late, to the seeing once he'd felt something pull at his soul. The dusting of stars twinkling in his pelt as he'd made his way in, a sad smile on his face as he did so, flicking away any fog or mist with his tail behind him. "Surely you have more for us to work with? Everyone believes they can change, but just because they think they can, doesn't mean they deserve that chance to." he hummed gently. Softly sitting himself down beside his other Wardens.

"Wanting to prove yourself, wishing to do good by those you'd harmed. Yes those are all well and good...however...you are not the first soul wishing to redeem himself, and you definitely won't be the last. We'd turned the last ones down, why shouldn't we turn you down as well?"

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us