Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Never have I ever game!
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 02:20 AM
Bigwolf's Characters
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 02:14 AM
Looking for a companion...
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 02:09 AM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 02:02 AM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 01:39 AM

Old Yesterday, 07:41 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: The Starpoint

[ @nyme ]

BEASTFLAME

Stars, this was going to be a long few moons, wasn't it? He angled his eye downwards toward the tyke at his side, watching with a disgruntled air of slight discomfort. The spew of comments and questions that came out of her mouth made little sense, and he didn't try very hard to understand it. If only, he thought in response to her comment about Fadingstar assigning him an easy apprentice. He supposed it would be pretty crazy to get that good of luck twice in a row.

"Badgers," he replied stoically to her other question. The wound was healed now, thanks to Berrypaw and Mistyshard, but it was still fresh in his memory, and sometimes he forgot that it was there when he had his remaining eye closed. Although, he supposed he really could teach this apprentice about how to deal with badgers, seeing as his own experience had given him those skills.

"That a habit, or a condition?" he asked, jerking his chin towards her paws. "The tippy-toes and whatnot," he added, clarifying. Maybe she was just excited to become an apprentice, but if it was a bad habit they'd need to break it. Tippy toes did not equate to agility or soft feet, and both were vital for hunting and fighting.

Beastflame sighed internally, realizing he was already falling back into the mentoring mentality in noticing her stance. At least he wasn't rusty. And at least she seemed eager to learn. Better than a lazy furball, he supposed.

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder

Last edited by ophelia; Yesterday at 07:41 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:51 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: do not bump - on hiatus
My Mood: Distracted

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Once a few moments had passed, Fadingstar took a deep breath. Now for the unfortunate parts of his announcements.

"Before we end, I have just a few more announcements. First, Sunstrike and Wrenseeker have died. I'm not entirely certain what happened to Sunstrike, but Wrenseeker seems to have been killed in a conflict with a predator. RiverClan will remember them both."

He paused for a moment of silence for the two lost warriors. Wrenseeker's death in particular still struck a chord in his heart. She was such a promising young cat; to die so young felt like a significant blow to RiverClan.

"On a tougher note, I recently caught Thunderchaser threatening rebellion against RiverClan. She was permanently exiled, but she refused to cooperate. Given the threat that she posed to this Clan, I was given no choice but to execute her.

"I know this news is going to be upsetting and concerning to some given what happened with Fogmuzzle. I gave Thunderchaser an opportunity to leave, but she refused to take it. As much as I didn't want to be put in a position where I had to kill her, I had to make a choice between the safety of RiverClan and the life of one cat. I'm not going to have some mouse-brain destroying all of the stability we've been working hard for because she thought more chaos was the answer to our problems."

He paused. "If anyone hears any more talk of rebellion, please come to myself, another high rank, or a Lionheart immediately. Don't try to handle the issue yourself. Even if you think it's just a joke, please take it seriously and report it. The stability and safety of your Clan depends on it. That's all for this meeting; if anyone has any questions or concnerns, you may find me in my den."

With that, the leader leapt off the Starpoint and returned to his den.

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @noisless_decay @gs29513 @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @forest @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @TanghuluCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Kaida @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @elio @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Concorde @Idiotic.Bean101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @---Bluestar--- @nyme @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @Crown_Sage @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @Redpool @twizzypaw @sunfirez @Blossom Cry @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @-darkXwolf17 @Allison )

Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old Yesterday, 11:32 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike felt a lump in her stomach form when she heard about the two cat's deaths. She remembered both her and Wrenseeker had raced to get to warriorhood so quickly and now only she was left... Then there was news about another execution. Adderstrike didn't know how to feel anymore, there had to be more about this story but she didn't want to really hear anything more about it. Sometimes Adderstrike wish she could just go out of territory for a few day walk to clear her head and see things by a different light, but she rather not have her loyalty called into question while was just trying to soul search.