Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Bored

RiverClan Re: Seagrass Fields

Rosehawk
RiverClan Warrior

The Collector
Agatha Kitty
Chill of Death

Rosehawk frowned, resisting the urge to roll her eyes at Stormstar´s harsh tone. She had left a couple, so it was fine. Tail tip twitching irritably, Rosehawk´s frosty-blue hues narrowed. This was her patrol, not Stormstar´s. The RiverClan Leader needed to stop acting like it.

At her leader´s latest words, Rosehawk had a thought she did not say out loud.

You may be RiverClan´s leader, but Cobwebfern appointed me as the leader of this patrol.

[ @taillow - Stormstar // @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa - Daisypaw ]

(When Grim gave her a necklace )

Last edited by anika; Today at 09:48 AM.
Old Today, 07:19 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Bored

RiverClan Re: Seagrass Fields

Rosehawk
RiverClan Warrior

The Collector
Agatha Kitty
Chill of Death

[ this post takes place in a different timeline than the one above. ]

Murmuring an apology to Owltalon, Rosehawk began to gently rub the rosemary and chamomile on Catfishwhisker´s body to disguise the death scent.

[ @Marigoldwhisper - Owltalon | Short, Sorry. ]

(When Grim gave her a necklace )

Last edited by anika; Today at 10:28 AM.
Old Today, 10:01 AM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Seagrass Fields

Stormstar - RiverClan Leader

"Yes, but remember to not overpluck the herbs. Otherwise they won't grow back." Stormstar reminded Daisypaw with an irritated glance over at Rosehawk, who quite frankly seemed to be acting like a kit who just got scolded when in reality she had all but ripped an entire tansy patch from the ground. Standing there and narrowing her eyes at her, the gray furred leader just quirked a brow and was willing to wager a guess that the warrior had some choice words she wanted to say but was smart enough to hold her tongue.

They had a decent collection so far - what with Rosehawk's eight pieces of tansy, stars... - but Stormstar glanced around for any other potential herbs she could spot. Oh, another patch of daisies. "Here," she pointed to them with her tail, gesturing with her head for Daisypaw to follow her. With the warrior still being silent, the leader figured it was up to her to show the apprentice how to harvest herbs. "Just like how you did with the first one, go ahead 'n pluck only two of the daisies there y their stems. See how there's a patch of four? This way, two are left 'n the whole plant remains in tact."

[ @anika @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa ]

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥

Last edited by taillow; Today at 10:01 AM.
Old Today, 01:36 PM
is it cold outside?

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

c o b w e b f e r n ┆ ☆
she / they . 21 moons . riverclan mca
a very scarred, grey fluffy bengal with a missing back right leg. she has fluffs of white and darker grey fur.
purrks ; herbal knowledge tier two, the collector | formatting creds to wolfie <3 | lesbian/sapphic + demigirl

trigger warning ; this character frequently talks and thinks about past abuse, panic attacks, anxiety, and depression. interact with care <3

└> . . . @Clamfish The Sheet Ghost ; fishleap

cobwebfern raised herself to her three paws, shakily sniffing at the air. the scent trail led her to.. fishleap. she reached out a paw and whacked fishleap. ' you're sleeping in a gravesite. up and at 'em, we're going straight to stormstar. ' her voice was scarily quiet and cold, eyes narrowed into slits and tail lashing. the complete and utter disrespect!

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

" i was nothing before, so i couldn't have asked to be born . "

cobwebfern is riverclan’s medicine cat apprentice !
she and berryshine have a semi-closed den policy .

request healingmedicine den
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3
Old Today, 01:50 PM
the ham is coming

Bump Policy: whenever I feel like it
My Mood: Mellow

[IMG][/IMG]
Fishleap
RiverClan Warrior | Weird as hell

No Purrks

oh crap this is a gravesite i did not know that XDDDDDDD)) Fishleap woke up with a start, for a moment not remembering where she was, before finally remembering that she was most likely sleeping in the gravesite for fallen cats. She was trying to talk to a StarClan cat, but it hadn't happened. At least, she was pretty sure. Half sure. Actually, she wasn't sure. "You frightened me!" Fishleap meowed, "I'll talk to Stormstar and explain."

@finley !!

I use ORP to mean open rp! The same goes for CRP being closed rp, and NT means new thread!
I do art commissions! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=89765

Songstar is the leader of HarpClan! She has an open den policy!

Old Today, 03:21 PM
Bluest+ar~ I <3/miss u

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Stormstar - RiverClan Leader

"Yes, but remember to not overpluck the herbs. Otherwise they won't grow back." Stormstar reminded Daisypaw with an irritated glance over at Rosehawk, who quite frankly seemed to be acting like a kit who just got scolded when in reality she had all but ripped an entire tansy patch from the ground. Standing there and narrowing her eyes at her, the gray furred leader just quirked a brow and was willing to wager a guess that the warrior had some choice words she wanted to say but was smart enough to hold her tongue.

They had a decent collection so far - what with Rosehawk's eight pieces of tansy, stars... - but Stormstar glanced around for any other potential herbs she could spot. Oh, another patch of daisies. "Here," she pointed to them with her tail, gesturing with her head for Daisypaw to follow her. With the warrior still being silent, the leader figured it was up to her to show the apprentice how to harvest herbs. "Just like how you did with the first one, go ahead 'n pluck only two of the daisies there y their stems. See how there's a patch of four? This way, two are left 'n the whole plant remains in tact."

[ @anika @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa ]
Daisypaw blinked, noticing the tension her blue eyes narrowed slightly. Daisypaw looked up, walking beside her leader to the second group of daises. "Berryshine told me my mom wanted to name me Daisy... after there power to heal and sweetness." Daisypaw murmured gently, reminicing the small daisy she'd been shown as a kit. "Ohhhhh, that's cool!" She purred to the leader.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers
૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა felix left a fawn here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here