Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Starpoint
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:34 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by furrensic
Today 02:18 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by furrensic
Today 02:08 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by furrensic
Today 02:06 AM
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 01:51 AM

Old Yesterday, 08:26 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: The Starpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post

╔════▣◎▣════╗

A N T L E R B R A N C H
He/Him - 31 Moons - Purrks: N/A
Dark brown tom with white stomach, tufts of fur on his
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝
The older tom smiled as Wisteriawren spoke, saying that he would be a better mentor then her. "Well, then we outa change that. I'll train you to where you would be a great mentor," he purred warmly, green eyes laid on the pretty molly.

And then he froze, the only response to his question being a light tail thump. He froze, blushing as the molly shuffled closer to him. After a moment, he let himself relax.

Normally, he hated being next to cats. But fluffs was was an exception, she was just so kind and sweet - wouldn't hurt a fly. Sure that could be bad, but at the current moment, he didn't care. Fluffs was the only cat that he was comfortable with at the current moment. She just radiated good energy somehow. Prehaps it was her past as a kittypet, or maybe due to her utter stupidity sometimes.

The dark brown let out a soft chuckle as the gray molly started cheering for the apprentices. Almost imminently, the tom started cheering with her. He didn't want her to feel embarrassed [oh stars, that was just how he felt right now], maybe this could show her that he supported them as well. "Go Cobwebaw! Go Sunsetpaw, Adderpaw, Wrenpaw and Willowpaw!" he yowled, green hues fond as he turned to whisper to the molly.

"Normally we cheer after they earned their full names, but you did good. The clan could use cheering up, and It certainly cheered me up," he purred quietly. Soon, other voices raised, cheering on the apprentices. He turned his head, viewing the cheering cats, and his eye caught Dusklion, staring at them. He furrowed his brow, confused. His eyes remained steady on the deputy, wondering what was going through her mind. Once she started cheering as well, he turned his head back to face fluffs.

"What was with Dusklion?" he muttered to himself, quiet so fluffs didn't hear him. Well, he should focus on something else - he would ask the deputy later. "So, maybe I could get ya some trainin' later, if you're fine with that," he mewed, quickly adding the last part. It would be nice to spend some time with her, and to get a break from the clan. Stars, he hated crowds. But today, he didn't mind it. As long as fluffs was with it.

[ @taillow - Dusk Mention ]

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Cobwebpaw's [ @finley !! ] grin settled Wisteriawren's heart. Oh, her early cheering hadn't been considering offensi- Antlerbranch was cheering beside her too now, and so was Dusklion [ @taillow ]. Returning the deputy's grin, Wisteriawren turned back to her companion, beaming up at him. "Thank you." She murmured, and then brightened at his offer to train her. "Yes please!" The former kittypet exclaimed, and then ducked her head sheepishly, suddenly realizing she sounded too eager. It wasn't her fault - she loved learning new things. She still felt anxious that she... did not have claws like so many other Clan cats did (was it a normal thing around here? Something to do with genes?), but that was okay! Right?

Gasping softly as the new warriors were named, Wisteriawren turned her attention back to Fadingsun- Fading..star? Huh- Wait, the warriors! She could cheer now, right? Other cats were doing it too! "Cobwebfern! Wrenseeker! Adderstrike! Sunsetgleam! Willowtail! Your names are SO PRETTY!"

[ @Fish - Adderstrike Mention / @Minkuu - Sunsetgleam Mention / @Neptune. - Wrenseeker Mention / @SeonghwaBerry - Willowtail Mention | Sorry for the pings again guys ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.

Last edited by Rose; Yesterday at 08:28 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:31 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Willowtail beamed at her leader. Her eyes growing sad as her mother was mentioned. "I promise I won't let Riverclan or my family down." Willowtail meowed gently, looking back at Stagheart with a soft look. As her name was chanted she purred gently. Willowtail saw Wrenseeker with nobody congradulating her. Willowtail approched and gently rested her tail on there shoulder, "Your name is very pretty. Lets serve our clan well. If you'd like, we can perhaps share a meal sometime?" Willowtail purred gently. @Neptune.

Willowtail finished her speaking and nodding kindly to the cats response. Padding to Stagheart, Willowtail pressed her muzzle against his. "Willowtail! Seems he took your name suggestion well." Willowtail cheekily purred. "Seriously, thank you for everything. I wouldn't be a warrior without you.... I don't even think I could bare a smile without you." Willowtail purred, "Your never gonna get rid of me now that we share a den!" Willowtail teased, purring brightly, seeming a lot more like her old self. After a moment she sat down beiside her former mentor and then, while looking up to the sky she whispered. "I did it mom..... I'm Willowtail. A warrior.... Just like you..." @squidz

Weepingpaw jumped to his paws. "Willowtail!" he cheered. Finding his sister easily and licking her cheek. "Mom is proud of you, I know it.... Just wait till I'm a warrior! I'll be Weeping.....Weeping something!" He purred, feeling Willowtail's playful bat on the ears he smiled, nuzzling her once more before running off to greet his friends.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old Yesterday, 08:34 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Cobwebpaw's [ @finley !! ] grin settled Wisteriawren's heart. Oh, her early cheering hadn't been considering offensi- Antlerbranch was cheering beside her too now, and so was Dusklion [ @taillow ]. Returning the deputy's grin, Wisteriawren turned back to her companion, beaming up at him. "Thank you." She murmured, and then brightened at his offer to train her. "Yes please!" The former kittypet exclaimed, and then ducked her head sheepishly, suddenly realizing she sounded too eager. It wasn't her fault - she loved learning new things. She still felt anxious that she... did not have claws like so many other Clan cats did (was it a normal thing around here? Something to do with genes?), but that was okay! Right?

Gasping softly as the new warriors were named, Wisteriawren turned her attention back to Fadingsun- Fading..star? Huh- Wait, the warriors! She could cheer now, right? Other cats were doing it too! "Cobwebfern! Wrenseeker! Adderstrike! Sunsetgleam! Willowtail! Your names are SO PRETTY!"

[ @Fish - Adderstrike Mention / @Minkuu - Sunsetgleam Mention / @Neptune. - Wrenseeker Mention / @SeonghwaBerry - Willowtail Mention | Sorry for the pings again guys ]
<33 omg her energy matches Willowtail's so much!!! Could they maybe become friends?

Willowtail heard the former kittypet cheering and happy call of there names being pretty. Purring brightly Willowtail bounded over. "Thank you! Your Wisteriawren right? Your name is even prettier what do you mean!" Willowtail gasped excidetly. Her extremly long tail, which gave her her name Willowtail, stuck up happily.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old Today, 02:34 AM
A living KANKAN sava ad

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

( Sunsetgleam )
Riverclan Warrior | They/Them | 12 moons
Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
Sunsetgleam. They were officially a warrior now. They and the other 4 cats they were standing beside all managed to live all the way to warriorhood. And they'll continue to live for..well? Everyone they cared for. They just got their name, and they weren't going to lose it anytime soon. "I'm not going to let anyone down" They spoke, in a quiet tone. That was something they were promising. Until the day they die. Maybe even after, who knows? Even if they didn't have many cats who were happy for specifically them, it doesn't matter. Everyone that stood with them deserve to be cheered for by the rest of the clan. They just know they've tried and they'll continue to try harder. Troutstone. Their former mentor. Sure he's not the best mentor, but far from the worst they could've gotten. He may not be there but that's not a reason why they should forget, especially after he's been the one teaching Sunsetgleam since they first became an apprentice; even if it wasn't perfect.

The young warrior looked towards the rest for a moment. Wrenseeker, Adderstrike, Cobwebfern, Willowtail. "Well, congrats to you 4. I guess we did it. We all worked hard one way or another and it payed off." They gave a smile. This was what they wanted to feel and what they wanted the clan to feel. Happiness. For both the new apprentices and the new warriors, and especially after recent events. [ @Neptune. @Fish @finley !! @SeonghwaBerry | Character Mention ]

Sunsetgleam slowly padded forward back towards the crowd. They did hear who they knew as Wisteriawren cheer for the group. Twice. She seems pretty energetic. And that's something they just wanted to see more of in the clan "Thank you! You're name's pretty as well, y'know?" they replied, a laugh escaping their mouth [ @Rose ]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; Today at 02:35 AM.