the case of the kit who...
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 01:14 AM
[p] I admit i've been...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 01:11 AM

Old Yesterday, 08:27 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Default Sirius and Phoenix: Claw's Legacy

Sirius: Gray-and-white patched tom with amber eyes
Phoenix: Dark ginger with green eyes

Once upon a time, Claw meet a female cat who was having difficulty kitting. The poor queen died, but Claw, who was 9 moons old at the time, took in the kits, who got captured by twolegs. Moons later, Claw swooped and rescued them, and trained them in his cannibalistic footsteps, or tried to. Phoenix and Sirius kept the kittypet names, but they are by all means really loners. I'm looking for new outsiders to take them in, ones that hate Thunderclan. They're kinda not as bloody, but still on the darker side. They find gore quite entertaining. Calling out to you, @bigbxdwolfz ! And they are 3 moons old now.

Outsiders:
Caretaker/Encourager: Duck @bigbxdwolfz

Crown_Sage: Disorderly conduct, looking so happy
rubberRatroom: did a :catpeek: and :sadhampter:
xXDeathBerryXx: for having such a poisonous name
They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon, with seperate cells that they cannot see out of or hear anything from the outside. They will never escape.

Claw is dead. Long live his legacy!

Last edited by Kaida; Yesterday at 09:31 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:22 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.
Default Re: Sirius and Phoenix: Claw's Legacy

Cowardly she-cat named Duck. She's evil because of her weakness. She's utterly scared of everything, weak and stupid, and she's an opportunist. She picks on the weak and is jealous of the strong.

Reason she hates TC is pretty complicated; Duck has always wanted to join, for selfish reasons- it feels safe, it would make her feel strong, and she would be taken care of once she's old. However, it takes a long time for her to figure out where the clans are (at first she though they were a rogue group), longer to contemplate how to join without getting chased off or killed like her mother. After she is just about to try, though, TC gets closed off to Outsiders because of Bumblestar. It has opened up again recently, but in that timeframe, Duck gets injured. Not only is she not young anymore, she also has a missing hind leg, and so now she knows that TC will not accept her. With normal means, anyway.

Anger and jealousy consumes her- I'm planning her to be at least four years old, and yeah, she's three-legged, weak, and frail, and so she no longer dreams about getting into TC using normal means. No, she needs a plan, and the kits. She's too cowardly to march in there and do it alone.

She's the complete opposite of someone like Claw. If Claw is their father figure who raised them and taught them to fight, Duck is the pathetic leech that's using them for her own goals. You could even say that she even appears scared of them at times.

But also interestingly, she happens to know Claw. She knows he was after Thunderclan cats, and so she knows he was likely killed in Thunderclan. Or maybe she even knows he was killed by Bumblestar. She's in awe of him, and also scared, since he's the cat she wanted to be but never was. She lived by picking up after his scraps and hiding around in the border of his area, since smart cats don't go near his territory. After his death, things get a lot harder for Duck, so her view of him grows more and more beautified. Forget that he could have killed her, he was a hero!

Duck eggs the kits on and constantly reminds them to be like Claw, to be strong and powerful and to treat her well after she grows old. She doesn't want them to do well in Thunderclan, no, what if they leave her? She wants them to go in there, betray their clan, and kill Bumblestar. There'll be no way back from that. Then she wants them to let her in, and she can have her dreams of tyranny.

Of course, these dreams are near delusional, and Duck being as cowardly as she is, they will likely never come true. The kits have near to no respect for her, and may kill her in her sleep, but Duck still believes in her grandiose dreams. She has to, or she won't be able to bear it.

@Kaida

(If dino approves. If not, well... I'm going to have to retcon everything. Maybe add another cat. I feel Duck's not enough to be the kit's only caretaker, so I might have to anyway.)

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Yesterday at 11:18 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:30 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbxdwolfz View Post
Cowardly she-cat named Duck. She's evil because of her weakness. She's utterly scared of everything, weak and stupid, and she's an opportunist. She picks on the weak and is jealous of the strong.

Reason she hates TC is pretty complicated; Duck's mother is an exile for TC, and so Duck has always wanted to join, for selfish reasons- it feels safe, it would make her feel strong, and she would be taken care of once she's old. However, it takes a long time for her to figure out where TC is, and when she does find it, TC is recently closed off to Outsiders because of Bumblestar. In that timeframe Duck gets injured. Not only is she not young anymore, and the daughter of an exile, she also has a missing hind leg, and so now she knows that TC will not accept her. With normal means, anyway.

Anger and jealousy consumes her- I'm planning her to be at least four years old, and yeah, she's three-legged, weak, and frail, and so she no longer dreams about getting into TC using normal means. No, she needs a plan, and the kits. She's too cowardly to march in there and do it alone.

She's the complete opposite of someone like Claw. If Claw is their father figure who raised them and taught them to fight, Duck is the pathetic leech that's using them for her own goals. You could even say that she even appears scared of them at times.

But also interestingly, she happens to know Claw. She knows he was after Thunderclan cats, and so she knows he was likely killed in Thunderclan. Or maybe she even knows he was killed by Bumblestar. She's in awe of him, and also scared, since he's the cat she wanted to be but never was. She lived by picking up after his scraps and hiding around in the border of his area, since smart cats don't go near his territory. After his death, things get a lot harder for Duck, so her view of him grows more and more beautified. Forget that he could have killed her, he was a hero!

Duck eggs the kits on and constantly reminds them to be like Claw, to be strong and powerful and to treat her well after she grows old. She doesn't want them to do well in Thunderclan, no, what if they leave her? She wants them to go in there, betray their clan, and kill Bumblestar. There'll be no way back from that. Then she wants them to let her in, and she can have her dreams of tyranny.

Of course, these dreams are near delusional, and Duck being as cowardly as she is, they will likely never come true. The kits have near to no respect for her, and may kill her in her sleep, but Duck still believes in her grandiose dreams. She has to, or she won't be able to bear it.

@Kaida

(If dino approves. If not, well... I'm going to have to retcon everything. Maybe add another cat. I feel Duck's not enough to be the kit's only caretaker, so I might have to anyway.)
Muahahahahaha! I like it. Oh, and Phoenix is sweet, but has a dark sense of humor. She won't kill Duck, just kinda smile at her, and imagine killing her. But Phoenix wouldn't! Sirius? Uh.... he's more likely to go and do something desperate if he thinks he can get rid of Duck and still be well off.

Crown_Sage: Disorderly conduct, looking so happy
rubberRatroom: did a :catpeek: and :sadhampter:
xXDeathBerryXx: for having such a poisonous name
They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon, with seperate cells that they cannot see out of or hear anything from the outside. They will never escape.

Claw is dead. Long live his legacy!
Old Yesterday, 11:12 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaida View Post
Muahahahahaha! I like it. Oh, and Phoenix is sweet, but has a dark sense of humor. She won't kill Duck, just kinda smile at her, and imagine killing her. But Phoenix wouldn't! Sirius? Uh.... he's more likely to go and do something desperate if he thinks he can get rid of Duck and still be well off.
Dino said no, so edited. Duck's not related to the clans, she's just a rogue wishing she was. Her jealousy isn't to Thunderclan in particular, but after Claw died to Bumble, it just looks like the obvious choice in her eyes. I don't mind if Phoenix and Sirius betray/kill her, but only in the far future, please, and at the very least after they're warriors. (Unless there's a good plot-based reason why.)

Duck's a dirty yellow cat, same color as a duckling, which is where she gets her name. Mention me whenever.

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Yesterday at 11:18 PM.