Today 04:05 PM

Old Today, 08:26 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

Default A Lone Acorn in the Maples {P}

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
Dilute calico she-cat with a single red eye due to infection and the other eye being blue.
She/Her | 27 Moons at death | StarClan Resident | Shy and friendly

Purrks:
Mind Reader [Permanently Active] • Silver Tongue [Permanently Active] (There weren't tiers when I bought it)

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
This was her life now. Or rather, the end of her life. But she did not regret a single thing. She'd met many cats that were nice enough to her. She made lots of friends. And even managed to find someone who was perfect for her. Basilwisp... Though he was a ShadowClan cat, she couldn't help but feel a strange connection to him. And her apprentice... Acornpaw... She felt a twinge of guilt for leaving her before she finished her apprentice training. They had a special bond together. Mapledawn could not have imagined leaving the young apprentice so early.

But it had happened.

She wondered where Acornpaw was now.

And that was exactly why she was here.
Mapledawn slowly walked over to Acornpaw's resting form, and touched her tail gently to the apprentice's shoulder as to not startle her.

"Hey, Acornpaw." Mapledawn murmured softly, her voice just above a whisper. She hoped it wasn't too... Strange. Suddenly seeing a dead cat, it couldn't be fun. She stepped back, to give the apprentice some space an waited for her to wake.

{ @Streamtail }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site

Do you dare approach?

Last edited by Starphobia; Today at 08:28 AM.
Old Today, 10:25 AM
I'm the antagonist :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm pretty forgetful, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: A Lone Acorn in the Maples {P}

Acornpaw

Acornpaw's sleep has been restless lately, something she both desperately needs and dreads every time the sun falls beyond the horizon. But this night feels... different. A gentle tap, feather light and familiar, leads the young she to slowly rise from her slumber. Well, she's not exactly awake... but one way or another, her eyes are open. To her surprise, her mentor stands before her, a dusting of starlight sprinkled throughout her pelt.
Tears prick the corners of her dark leaf-colored hues as she takes in the sight before her. This... shouldn't be happening, not as a dream. Why can't she be back in real life? Her mind has to be so cruel to show her this scenario again? The apprentice allows her tears to be blinked away, not making a move to wipe them away. After all, there's no one here she needs to keep the tedious act up for. She sits up, watching Mapledawn with watery eyes.

"I wish this were real... oh Mapledawn," She sniffles, her tail curling around her tightly in an attempt at self-comfort.

@Starphobia

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; Today at 10:26 AM.
Old Today, 10:31 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
Dilute calico she-cat with a single red eye due to infection and the other eye being blue.
She/Her | 27 Moons at death | StarClan Resident | Shy and friendly

Purrks:
Mind Reader [Permanently Active] • Silver Tongue [Permanently Active] (There weren't tiers when I bought it)

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
"It is as real as I can make it, Acornpaw," Mapledawn spoke sympathetically, her voice flowing smoothly like the gentle breeze. "I'm here. How are you? How is training going?" Oops, that may have just been a little too many questions to ask the young apprentice at once. She paused, giving Acornpaw some time to let it sink in. She flashed the apprentice her familiar warm smile, gently laying her own tail onto hers.

If only she could come back...

She's never told Acornpaw how much she appreciated her as an apprentice. How eager and willing to learn she was. How kindhearted she was. And most importantly, that she was glad she was in her life. Well, that would come soon. Soon enough, Mapledawn hoped.

{ @Streamtail }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site

Do you dare approach?
Old Today, 01:34 PM
I'm the antagonist :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm pretty forgetful, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Acornpaw

The apprentice's mouth opens to speak, but all that comes out is a sort of strangled squeak. That sounds like something Mapledawn would say, she's actually touching her, is it possible that it's really her? She sniffles, there's only one way to find out. She rushes over to her mentor, her pelt tingling with anticipation; she's pleasantly surprised to find her fur warm, not at all cold as she would expect a dead cat to be.

"I missed you so much... I can't- I can't believe you're really here this time," She exclaims through little sobs as she looks up at Mapledawn, eyes wide.

Mapledawn was like a mother to her, and losing her honestly opened an old wound. Acornpaw nuzzles into her mentor's fur, ears flattened against her head as she cries, clinging to her with both affection and fear of her leaving.

@Starphobia

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~