Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 05:22 PM
Sweetclaw finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 05:15 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 05:10 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 05:02 PM
Rosepaw finder
Last post by DaUwULord
Today 04:56 PM

Old September 21st, 2024, 02:25 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Stormkit would turn his blue gaze towards Sedgeflake and saw him lower himself Stormkit tilted his head in a sense of confusion as he processed if maybe the cat was trying to play. Stormkit didn't know how to play with a big cat and instead would just make random squeaks and noises before he purred thinking once more he said something profound but was instead just random noises. The bright side was that they were now less loud and seemed Stormkit was beginning to understand volume a bit even if he didn't know that it existed. @BEAR.
Old September 21st, 2024, 02:27 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

[ riverclan has officially moved! yay! the seat-belt sign is off, go crazy in the main clan threads ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old September 21st, 2024, 02:52 PM
What happened was…

Bump Policy: Anytime you need!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
The chaos was starting to simmer, and give Sedgeflake an idea of what was left to do. He could see a couple kitten stragglers that'd been missed, but --

Then Goldfish approached, and he half-eyed her from the side. He didn't really get why she'd try to apologize now of all times - but more importantly, the hell kind of sorry was this? "Do you even understand where you went wrong, or are you just tryna word vomit at me in the hopes of soothing things over?"

To him, it just seemed like she had no idea what she was apologizing for - which was very befitting of one of Fadingstar's chosen. "You DELIBERATELY ignored a warrior threatening an apprentice and targeted the one cat who intervened instead! This is what's wrong with you and Fadingstar's cronies - you only see what you want, you don't give a damn unless you're held accountable for your behavior!" His tail swished angrily. "Had Strongstorm clawed Grimpaw I doubt you would've noticed with how you didn't even listen to Redmire. Are you even listening to me now, or is this just gonna go in one ear out the other?"

Like yeah, accidents happened. Mistakes could be made. How the hell did she screw this up so badly - and at minimum not think about why it was an issue? "For someone who claims to want RiverClan to succeed, you going after cats who didn't do anything wrong and acting like it's a small whoopsie ain't showing it. Get your head out of your ass, actually take a second to think about what the hell you did, and then go apologize to Redmire. 'Cause if you go up to her like you did me and give her that dungy apology you won't be walking away with ears."

Sedgeflake glanced at the kit but truthfully, if Fawnkit was listening this wasn't a bad lesson to overhear: how not to suck at saying sorry. He expected more from Lionhearts and hopefully the kiddo would too, in time. [ @fawn_ ]

"C'mon, use your mouth for something better than what you just spewed at me."

There were three kits on the Radar for collection, at least as of right now. Sedgeflake approached the trio, forcing his fur to lie back from when he'd gone off at Goldfish. "Patchkit, Swiftkit! Hop on my back and hold on." As he spoke, he lowered himself into a loaf so the kids could clamber aboard easier. He didn't know the distance, but with the kiddos carrying stuff it'd probably be easier for everyone involved if they just badger-rode to the next place. He flicked his ears in Stormkit's direction, glancing at Goldfish. "You wanna grab him?"

Swiftit
{A White Molly with gray splotches and brown eyes}

She looked up at Sedgeflake. Her eyes glittered happily. The moss ball hanging from her mouth awkwardly. Her tail stuck up excitedly. She quickly hopped on his back trying to get into a secure position. Her paws moved awkwardly she was afraid that he'd pull his fur too hard. "I'm ready." Her words were muffled by the moss ball A bright smile lit up her face as she got ready for the ride. She was very excited to see the new camp, and she got to ride on Sedgeflake's back. This was turning into her favoritest day ever. Her fear of the move had dissipated.
Old September 21st, 2024, 03:17 PM
♡J'aime Dylan♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every few days✮
My Mood: Spooky

Patchkit ★ Agender - They/Them (Amab)★ Riverclan Kit ★ 3 Moons ★ Straight - Tags: @BEAR. - Post: [3-?]

Patchkit approaches Sedgeflake and hopped onto his back, clingy to his fur. The kit was starting to get a bit nervous. They still had the small mouse in their mouth and they held onto it tight.
Old September 21st, 2024, 07:37 PM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

You know what? Nevermind. Not her problem anymore. She hadn’t targeted Redmire, Sedgeflake just hadn’t been present. Or at least she didn’t mean to. Oh, well. If he didn’t listen it wasn’t her starsdamned problem, was it? Goldfish simply shrugged. “I’ll just show you instead, since you’re not listening. You can figure it out yourself. I’m not the enemy, Sedgeflake. I don’t want to be the enemy. I’ll be better next time. And I’m no Fadingstar. Cause I’m not going anywhere.” There was a certain air of disappointment despite the snort that exited her nose afterwards. Grab Stormkit? Sure, why not.

The tortoiseshell nodded briskly and stopped her head to grasp him. At that, she turned a tight ci- oh, she’d forgotten about Mari. Goldfish rested her muzzle briefly atop the brown and white apprentices head, eyes closing in a brief purr. Pulling away, The Ace of Spades flashed her a smile. “You can follow along beside me, alright? If you see any kittens in attended scoop them up and let me know.” Goldfish said, voice muffled around Stormkit. in the blink of an eye, Goldfish had turned once more and began padding in the proper direction, taking the left side of the crowd with a brisk step.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!

Last edited by Blaaze; September 22nd, 2024 at 10:31 AM.
Old September 21st, 2024, 08:45 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Doh

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 11 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

...Not coming back?

Berrypaw felt her heart sink to her stomach; Fadingstar was gone? Wait, as in... dead? Or just missing? Either way, the outcome was the same — their leader had been driven out, and now Dusklion was holding everything together as best she could. The heartbreak and pain emanating from the she-cat was palpable, and Berry's own chest ached terribly at the sight. First Mistyshard had resigned and now gone missing, and then Fadingstar... stars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley !! View Post

cobwebfern

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she / they . riverclan
20 moons . missing back leg
tags ; @squidz - stag, berry , wow look im tagging u again
tws for this post: assumed self-harm

dead. fadingstar was.. dead. gone. cobwebfern made a guttural noise in her throat, blinking tears back at the way dusklion held herself together. dusky. dusk..star. now the clan was.. without a deputy and a medicine cat. it was just berrypaw and dusk holding riverclan together. no other way to express her emotions, she unsheathed her claws and dug them into her right paw, only hard enough to hurt, instead of drawing blood. then, emotions all spent, she stood.

' berries- n' stagheart! ' cobwebfern yowled, searching the crowd. she located berrypaw and bounded to her, dipping her head and quickly licking the top of the apprentice's. ' if y' didn't hear, we're on herb duty. when i was a stand-in healer, we used big leaves to gather up all the herbs to transport em. you want t' do that? '

Berry managed to listen to Dusklion's commands, blinking away the onslaught of emotions that would otherwise threaten to consume her. Cob was here, and Stagheart... she glanced gratefully between the two, taking in a deep, shaky breath. Okay, okay, just... keep moving. She was more than ever grateful for her Clanmates at a time like this; Cobwebfern's calm and clear direction (plus her comforting presence) made her focus, to see through the sudden haze of worry that fogged her mind and senses.

"R-Right, uh... y-yeah. Let's do that," Berrypaw agreed, giving Cob a weary but affirmative nod to show that she was in this, doing her best to not break down on the spot. This was all so much. Okay, breathe, breathe... she followed her friend to the temporary medicine den and began collecting all the herbs she could into large leaves, swallowing against her racing heart. Here they were on the move again, but... maybe, maybe this next place would be home this time. It was a prayer — a small, hesitant yet hopeful prayer. Yet one nonetheless.

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; killer aptitude 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 53 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post
@taillow

Willowtail looked in shock, "Daisypaw go help Weepingpaw and stay with Berry. Make sure Stag knows your there." Willow mewed, ignoring Summerbird as they padded past to try and help. Willowtail looked around, her eyes sad as she looked at Dusklion, padding over softly, Willowtail put her muzzle against Dusklion's in a gentle gesture of attempted comfort, "Hey... I know this is sudden, and it must hurt. And my condolences might not be welcome or help anything, but I want you to know, if you ever need anything, and I mean anything. You know i'm here. Riverclan deserves Fadingstar, and they deserve you to. Be strong ok?" Willowtail whispered, her blue eyes soft and rounded in sympthay and light greif as she saw her beloved deputies condition, seeing the tears streaming early had hurt, the afternath doesn't help either. With that, Willowtail dipped her head in respect and kindness, giving a soothing purr before hearing Daisypaw call her over. "I'll go help them all get around now, remember. If you need anything i'm here, we all are" Willowtail mewed, blinking affectionatly before padding away to her sister.

@squidz

Willowtail raced over to Weepingpaw, he'd been getting better, but he couldn't smell as he was getting over sickness. "Shut up" Willowtail growled to her brother as he muttered for her to just leave him there. He couldn't even fend for himself verbally how would he physically? Being blind, Weepingpaw had never been granted his warrior name, he'd tried, he'd had plenty of mentors, but none of them wanted to stay with him, died, or went missing. There excuses were ridiculous, and unrealstic. The thought of it made Willowtail have to shake off her fur. "Weepingpaw stand up, stop moping and get up." Willowtail mewed, lifting him with Daisypaw helping from the other side, both sisters signifigantly smaller than there brother whom was nearing Stagheart's height. Daisypaw looked around, seeing Stagheart and Berrypaw, Daisypaw called out. "Sis! Papa! Big brother said he can't smell due to his sickness, so sense he can't smell he can't get around at all right now." Daisypaw mewed. Her big blue eyes worried

Stagheart had already been at Berrypaw's side, and he nodded firmly to Dusklion to show that he'd heard and understood her orders. Stars... Fadingstar was really gone. The scarred warrior had been silently awaiting for the tom to return, to tell them all that he was determined to put them back together, to stand strong through these trials... but he'd been driven out and knew he didn't have a place there anymore. Now... it was just Dusklion.

StarClan help us.

Putting his own emotions on the proverbial back burner for now, Stagheart met up with Cobwebfern and ushered the little medicine cat to her temporary den. Poor thing looked shaken as anything; he murmured a soothing word of encouragement here or there, knowing exactly how Berrypaw looked by now when she was reeling from something. All of this was so, so much for her young, little mind... his heart ached, wishing he could somehow have prevented some of this pain and chaos from her, especially with her weighted responsibilities. As any father would... adoptive, or otherwise.

Speaking of this found fatherhood, Stag's eyes flicked up at Daisypaw's worried mew. He paused in helping pack up the herbs and padded over to them, glancing worriedly at Weepingpaw — stars, that apprentice was getting big, too. Almost as tall as Stag himself. He placed a tail on Weepingpaw's shoulder, giving a grunt of acknowledgement.

"Hey, Weepin'paw, it's alright. I've got ya. just stick close to me, alright?" He instructed as he padded back over to continue helping Berrypaw and Cobwebfern. "I gotta carry some of these herbs, but I'll stick right next to ya, don't worry. Just listen to my voice and keep close." To Willowtail and Daisypaw, he angled his head towards the medicine den. "You two... grab what ya can, too. I'm sure Berry 'n Cobwebfern could use it."

He'd keep his tail on Weepingpaw's flank and shoulder the entire time while he picked up a large leaf in his jaws, carefully balancing the delicate herbs inside. Once everyone was situated and ready, he gave a firm nod, helping lead the small group into the crowd of assembling cats. One thing after another... but he was looking forward to heading into the territory again, if he were honest. Even in the midst of chaos, it brought a semblance of home back to his mind. It helped keep him as strong and steady as stone, as usual. The rush of grief for the situation, his leader, and his Clan would have to wait.

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den |(Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old September 21st, 2024, 09:08 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post
| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 11 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

...Not coming back?

Berrypaw felt her heart sink to her stomach; Fadingstar was gone? Wait, as in... dead? Or just missing? Either way, the outcome was the same — their leader had been driven out, and now Dusklion was holding everything together as best she could. The heartbreak and pain emanating from the she-cat was palpable, and Berry's own chest ached terribly at the sight. First Mistyshard had resigned and now gone missing, and then Fadingstar... stars.

Berry managed to listen to Dusklion's commands, blinking away the onslaught of emotions that would otherwise threaten to consume her. Cob was here, and Stagheart... she glanced gratefully between the two, taking in a deep, shaky breath. Okay, okay, just... keep moving. She was more than ever grateful for her Clanmates at a time like this; Cobwebfern's calm and clear direction (plus her comforting presence) made her focus, to see through the sudden haze of worry that fogged her mind and senses.

"R-Right, uh... y-yeah. Let's do that," Berrypaw agreed, giving Cob a weary but affirmative nod to show that she was in this, doing her best to not break down on the spot. This was all so much. Okay, breathe, breathe... she followed her friend to the temporary medicine den and began collecting all the herbs she could into large leaves, swallowing against her racing heart. Here they were on the move again, but... maybe, maybe this next place would be home this time. It was a prayer — a small, hesitant yet hopeful prayer. Yet one nonetheless.

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; killer aptitude 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 53 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart had already been at Berrypaw's side, and he nodded firmly to Dusklion to show that he'd heard and understood her orders. Stars... Fadingstar was really gone. The scarred warrior had been silently awaiting for the tom to return, to tell them all that he was determined to put them back together, to stand strong through these trials... but he'd been driven out and knew he didn't have a place there anymore. Now... it was just Dusklion.

StarClan help us.

Putting his own emotions on the proverbial back burner for now, Stagheart met up with Cobwebfern and ushered the little medicine cat to her temporary den. Poor thing looked shaken as anything; he murmured a soothing word of encouragement here or there, knowing exactly how Berrypaw looked by now when she was reeling from something. All of this was so, so much for her young, little mind... his heart ached, wishing he could somehow have prevented some of this pain and chaos from her, especially with her weighted responsibilities. As any father would... adoptive, or otherwise.

Speaking of this found fatherhood, Stag's eyes flicked up at Daisypaw's worried mew. He paused in helping pack up the herbs and padded over to them, glancing worriedly at Weepingpaw — stars, that apprentice was getting big, too. Almost as tall as Stag himself. He placed a tail on Weepingpaw's shoulder, giving a grunt of acknowledgement.

"Hey, Weepin'paw, it's alright. I've got ya. just stick close to me, alright?" He instructed as he padded back over to continue helping Berrypaw and Cobwebfern. "I gotta carry some of these herbs, but I'll stick right next to ya, don't worry. Just listen to my voice and keep close." To Willowtail and Daisypaw, he angled his head towards the medicine den. "You two... grab what ya can, too. I'm sure Berry 'n Cobwebfern could use it."

He'd keep his tail on Weepingpaw's flank and shoulder the entire time while he picked up a large leaf in his jaws, carefully balancing the delicate herbs inside. Once everyone was situated and ready, he gave a firm nod, helping lead the small group into the crowd of assembling cats. One thing after another... but he was looking forward to heading into the territory again, if he were honest. Even in the midst of chaos, it brought a semblance of home back to his mind. It helped keep him as strong and steady as stone, as usual. The rush of grief for the situation, his leader, and his Clan would have to wait.
Daisypaw and Willowtail gave a nod, watching for a moment before racing behind and grabbing bundles of herbs. Weepingpaw coughed, the cough racking his body as he felt Stagheart's tail on his flank, he unknowingly leaned into Stagheart's warmth a little bit, his thin pelt, similar to Willowtail's. Let the chill in easier than he'd like.
Weepingpaw gave a small cough, "I'm telling them...... just leave me....." Weepingpaw broke off into another fit of horrid coughs. "I'm useless..... all of my mentor dumped me..... because I couldn't see..... or they died.... or left." Weepingpaw bitterly growled. Receiving a harsh slap on the ear from Willowtail, her eyes basically screaming, "Your lucky I'm holding these herbs"
Daisypaw looked up to Stagheart, her blue eyes shining gently. Daisypaw rubbed the bottom of her head on his shoulder, giving a tiny purr of affection and some self reassurance as well as reassurance for Stagheart. Her head had to reach up a bit to rub against his fur, this was cute as she was about the same height Willowtail was when she was a new apprentice, but due to her malnutrition she was even smaller in size. Daisypaw sniffed gently and looked at Weepingpaw, her tail flicking up behind her as she trotted beside Stagheart, she looked over to Berrypaw, Daisypaw lifted her head a bit, as if saying. "Look at me! I'm helping with grabbing herbs!" The look confirming as a small hint of pride seeped into her deep blue gaze.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 23rd, 2024, 01:44 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

They were moving camps. They were leaving... this place. Wisteriawren wasn't sure what she felt except hollow. A gap had opened up inside her at Dusklion's words. Fadingstar... wasn't coming back. No other explanation, no other words about him. Zero. It hurt, it hurt her so much, being told nothing, time and time again. It was her own fault, in the end. Dusklion didn't know how much Wisteriawren cared. She'd never ended up telling her best friend because her affections for the... the... former leader had never had a chance to blossom into anything besides a supposed one-sided yearning.

But now was not the time for this. Now was the time for acting. Pawsteps quickening, Wisteriawren's attention snapped in the direction of a wailing kit amidst all the cats running around. Wisteriawren hurried over, but paused as an apprentice intercepted. She was so... tiny. Where was her mother??? At least, someone was taking care of Turtlekit.

She couldn't leave just yet, though. There was still another kit to account for. "Starrykit?!" Wisteriawren called, raising her voice in hopes that the white bengal would hear her and seek her out.

[ @Wingnettle - Starrykit ]

Starrykit
Riverclan | 4 moons
Mind Reader

Starrykit was... confused, rather than scared. Though the crowd passing beside her was a lot bothering. She was crouched under a don't-know-name-plant with a few thorns, waiting for something to do. Was she even supposed to do something?

A voice called her. She didn't move and gazed around, but she couldn't discern who the voice was of. A queen, it seemed. Wait....
Now she noticed all kits weren't walking, but every one of them was being carried by a warrior. She understood now that she was supposed to let them do the same to herself.

"Starrykit!"
Another time. Same voice. Ok, now she'd figured it out.
Starrykit went out of her hiding place and shook her pelt from the thorns. She sat down, trying to spot the queen looking for her. Who was her?

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice