Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by cowboy froggo
Today 10:04 AM
Silkkit Finder
by hiraeth
Last post by gs29513
Today 09:52 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Aroogi
Today 09:49 AM
Discord Access?
Last post by Blazimations
Today 09:39 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:36 AM

Old June 10th, 2024, 06:28 PM
ringfinger

Default night shift

fenneldrop
The new camp makes her jumpy. It doesn't quite feel like home. She hopes that changes soon. She's losing sleep, and it's making her irritable. Her nerves are fraying away until every end electrifies at the slightest breeze.

Her face is screwed up into a grimace as she listens to the wind whistle through the pine tops. She huffs a sigh and paces out of the warrior's den and into the clearing. The moonlight is not so harsh. There is a crescent, claw-shaped sliver of silver in the sky tonight.

Fenneldrop senses paw steps nearby, and she turns expectantly. She spots a large, rosetted cat. Rufflepaw, isn't it? He's much larger than her. Shouldn't he be a warrior by now?

Whatever. No mind. "Want to go hunting with me?" she asks, glancing him over. He could kill me, easy, she thinks cautiously. Now's not the time to rescind her invitation, though. Food's food, and they always need that.
@Eden // sorry how similar this is to the other one :sobb:
Old June 11th, 2024, 04:00 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: night shift

Rufflepaw
▵ He/Him

❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

It was nice to be back home, he was sure that he wouldn't make the mistake of leaving again. That was the worst mistake he made and the last one especially since he seemed to have missed a lot. One example is the territory, the new places weren't from what he remembered last. If it was possible he would have clawed a few twolegs in payback for making them move, pain for pain! He had learned that this, grousepaw, had become the new medicine cat apprentice, guess that was cool. He never cared for that position, he was more of the fighting type, and he liked to see a few cats getting their asses kicked. Right now, he was sitting in the clearing, he wasn't up for going to sleep right now that was for the weak especially if you couldn't stay up for one night. The sound of someone speaking to him had her bright blue eyes turn onto the warrior, hunting?! At night?! He'd never done that before but he guessed it wouldn't hurt since roaming in the night was shadowclans thing supposedly. "sure! Though I've never gone hunting at night before" there was always a first for everything.

@alkaline
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old June 12th, 2024, 11:33 AM
ringfinger

fenneldrop
Fenneldrop smiled faintly when the apprentice agreed. Either he's plotting to kill her out there (wouldn't that be funny? isn't that paranoid?), or he just likes to hunt. Or he's not a disagreeable cat like so many others in the clan. She can't tell. So she just smiles.

"It's not that much different than daytime. Just a little darker, I s'pose," she assured him. "I think the mice like it better at night, anyway. So maybe it's easier, too." With a flourish of her tail, Fenneldrop gestures to the camp entrance. "Your pick where we go," she offered, quietly padding out into the moonlit pine forest.

Her spine prickles with a cold shudder. Glimmering yellow eyes look back at Rufflepaw. "Though I guess it's harder to see, too," she murmured as an afterthought. Her ears perked up, listening around for any signs of prey. Or danger.
@Eden
Old June 13th, 2024, 11:16 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rufflepaw
Aim for the heart
Live for the thrill

+ he/him + No purrks

Luckily for Fenneldrop he wasn't one to outright harm a clanmate well that was only if they asked for it. He still remembered that one apprentice he had attacked when the raid on thunderclan was over with. That cat had asked for it, not only insulting his friend but also trying to physically harm them. All because their mentor was killed taking a blow from his friend, the apprentice was pathetic. He wasn't sure about others but he didn't take it well when clanmates tried to harm each other or when they went after his friend group. This warrior in front of him had yet to do anything to him so he saw no reason to act hostile or physical with them. "Hmm" he thought on the other's explanation of hunting at night, it didn't sound too different or hard he could easily do this! "That sounds neat, I love challenges!" he puffed out his chest in pride. He always strived to do his best just to show he was the best warrior in the clan, he would make it true. "How about Dawning woods?" he suggested, this would be his first time checking out the new territory.

@alkaline
Header made by Roo!

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old June 17th, 2024, 02:50 PM
ringfinger

fenneldrop
Fenneldrop tilted her head to the side, amused by his confidence. It's a great quality to have, though she couldn't say she shared the trait. "Yeah, that place sounds good," she replied. There seemed to be a variety of prey there, and she was craving squirrel meat. Maybe she'd get to catch one there if any were awake. It was probably more likely she'd find a toad or a mouse, though.

She padded off toward the Dawning Woods, eyes prying into the shadows. "So..." Fenneldrop began, uncertainly starting some small talk. She didn't know a lot about many of her clanmates, especially Rufflepaw. "How've you been?" she asked, figuring the simple question would suffice while they headed out in the territory.
@Eden