Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Resurrections

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
☆ [The Dark Market] ☆...
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:16 PM
Kill them all [Clanwide...
Last post by alec
Today 07:15 PM
bestow your wisdom upon me...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 07:11 PM
hi everyone ♡
Last post by finley !!
Today 07:05 PM

Old Today, 03:08 PM
pfp by picklepotatochip!

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Bored

Default Shellwhisker

In their presence, any cat would feel small.

Keen eyes gaze at you, judging you for your worth. You know you are not the first cat to come here - nor will you be the last. But you've come with a mission, and all you have to do is sell yourself.

"What makes you stand out from the rest of the cats who want another chance?"

Shellwhisker
StarClan - Formerly RiverClan

Upon hearing the words of the council, Shellwhisker´s long, pointed ears perked up. The StarClanner stood up straight, her sleek, golden-brown-and-white tabby pelt glittering with stars. Icy hues (in a good way, that´s just her natural eye color) flicked between each council member, and the tabby dipped her head in greeting to each one with respect. ´´Hello. Although you haven´t asked, my name is Shellwhisker.´´

Lifting her head, Shellwhisker took a deep breath before speaking, her ice-blue eyes clear, head and tail held high. ´´I feel as if I have unfinished business back at home,´´ The StarClanner mewed. Shellwhisker blinked, her tail swaying behind her. ´´I know that I messed up whenever I was alive.´´

The warrior held her head high, her stance firm. ´´I would like to make amends with the cats I let down whenever I was alive.´´ Shellwhisker knew what the cats standing in front of her might say.

You can do that by visiting them in their dreams.

Shellwhisker did not wish to visit them in their dreams. She wanted to do it as a living, breathing cat. She had let her Clanmates down. She had let Goldfish down. The StarClanner wanted to make up for her mistakes. ´´I was not the best cat, I know,´´ Shellwhisker continued, sitting back on her haunches and wrapping her tail neatly around her snowy-white paws. ´´I would like to make up for things that I had done whenever I was alive, and I want to be able to do that back at home, back in RiverClan.´´

BerryClan - Sign-Ups + Resources | BerryClan - Main Roleplay

Frostedshore is the current HoofClan Deputy.

NOTICE: For the Leader´s Den in BerryClan, please use #BerryClanLeadersDen so I will see it. Thank you!

Last edited by anika; Today at 04:13 PM.
Old Today, 05:21 PM
is it cold outside?

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

Default Re: Shellwhisker

d e w k i t ┆ ☆
she / her . starclan warden
a small, fluffy grey kit with blue eyes and a splash of white on her face.

└> . . . @anika ; shellwhisker - @/other wardens

dewkit quietly stepped out of the shadows, squinting at shellwhisker. wow. to anyone, she would look innocent, completely new to the world, but no one but the rest of the covenant of the stars knew how many moons she had been here. how many lives she had judged and dismissed, or begrudgingly let return to the world. light blue eyes sparkled with the light of starclan while simultaneously darkening. this cat was a pitiful excuse for a resurrection.

padding up to shellwhisker, though staying a good distance away, dewkit scoffed. ' you say you wish to return? for such a reason as unfinished business? for something as pitiful as making mistakes when you were alive? ' the kit straightened up, staring the dead warrior down with darkened eyes. ' you were killed by a fox, were you not? by a fox that killed you because you were in the outskirts after being exiled from riverclan. do you seriously think that, in such a small margin of a chance that we approve you and you return to life, riverclan would want you back? ' it was almost sad, painfully so.

dewkit shuffled on her paws, shaking her head slightly. ' shellwhisker, you did nothing but fail. i'm still willing to hear you out, but unless you give me a convincing enough reason to agree with you? my vote is a no. ' part of her vaguely felt bad. a small part. ' you come with the simple reason that you want to mend things. you want to fix things with the folks you think miss you, the cats you think you did wrong. but do they want you back? because riverclan sure as hell isn't. ' with that, dewkit sat back on her haunches, quietly waiting for the other wardens to show up and speak their thoughts.

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

" you broke your own heart, but you’d never say that . "

cobwebfern is riverclan’s medicine cat apprentice !
she and berryshine have a semi-closed den policy .

request healingmedicine den
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3

Last edited by finley !!; Today at 05:22 PM.