Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Wouldn't you know it, here...
Last post by Starfall
Today 12:03 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Badwolf
Yesterday 11:54 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Yesterday 11:46 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Yesterday 11:44 PM
October Gathering
Last post by Badwolf
Yesterday 11:41 PM

Old September 22nd, 2024, 11:07 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Default Re: Bouncing out of the blue{Training thread}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Bluestrike thought for a moment, recalling what he was supposed to work on with Bouncepaw. He thought for a second more, then meowed, No, you need more battle training. He shook his head. After that, maybe we could hunt some rabbits. Bluestrike added, flexing his claws.
@Badwolf

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Battle training? Bouncepaw was fine with that. He also flexes all four legs and claws, then checks his balance.

"Are we learning anything specific?" Bouncepaw asks, "Or are we going to have a mock battle like before?" Two or so weeks ago, Vinepaw taught him a sneaky new move that he wouldn't mind trying out. But he wouldn't mind learning to fight a specific creature, either. Like dogs, badgers, or eagles... Bouncepaw heard stories about them, and he was shocked at how many predators and ferocious wild creatures inhabited the forest.

Last edited by Badwolf; September 22nd, 2024 at 11:08 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 02:23 PM
X Jack

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it
My Mood: Spooky

Today we'll learn some basic moves. Bluestrike meowed, giving his pelt a shake. Then we'll do another mock battle. He let his apprentice know before padding off into the forest.
@Badwolf

Jack is the current leader of PowerClan.
♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨
"Oh look, it’s the feline equivalent of a kit throwing a tantrum! Maybe if you spent less time growling and more time training, you’d actually win next time." - Jack
I'm very busy between school and home, so if I miss something, feel free to bump me!

Old September 23rd, 2024, 06:51 PM

[Bouncepaw]

Bouncepaw follows afte Bluestrike, bouncing into the forest. He was ready to learn, and he was ready to fight!
Old October 9th, 2024, 08:30 PM
X Jack

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badwolf View Post

[Bouncepaw]

Bouncepaw follows afte Bluestrike, bouncing into the forest. He was ready to learn, and he was ready to fight!
Blue strike settled down on the forest floor, gazing steadily at his apprentice. Now, I know what I'd like to teach you, but what do you want to learn? He asked.

♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨
"Oh look, it’s the feline equivalent of a kit throwing a tantrum! Maybe if you spent less time growling and more time training, you’d actually win next time." - Jack
I'm very busy between school and home, so if I miss something, feel free to bump me!

Old Yesterday, 06:49 AM

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|8 moons|Windclan

Hm... Bouncepaw ponders, then he knows what to ask for.

"Animals." He meows. He'd already practiced battle training against other cats with Bluestrike, but he wondered what it was like to fight against other creatures. Like say, the opossum that wandered into camp during the fire. Or the eagles in Sky Glade. Or the snakes in the creeks and rivers. He'd heard a lot of stories about predators, and he wasn't sure what, but he'd heard they were different from cats. Unlike chasing away a rogue, these creatures were dangerous to fight. Bouncepaw wanted to know why, and how to fight them.

"I want to learn how to fight against dangerous predators." Bouncepaw meows, "Like... the ones you told me are in Sky Glade on my territory tour."

Tags:
@Crown_Sage /Bluestrike

Last edited by Badwolf; Yesterday at 06:51 AM.
Old Yesterday, 09:07 PM
X Jack

Bluestrike hesitated. Well... He starts, thumping his tail against the ground.Hawks can be caught as prey, but are not at all easy to fight. He stated, his eyes weary. When fighting a hawk, it should be done with a whole patrol. With this he added, We definitely won't be fighting any real hawks, but I can show you some moves. He whirled around, stretching his legs.
@Badwolf

♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨

Old Yesterday, 09:12 PM

[Bouncepaw]

Bouncepaw had never entertained thoughts of fighting real hawks in the first place. He was too small and inexperienced for that. Just knowing the moves in case of an incident would be enough for him. He brightens and nods, eager to learn.

Tags:
@Crown_Sage /Bluestrike
Old Yesterday, 09:21 PM
X Jack

Right. Bluestrike nodded, ready to get started. He flicked his tail to a small tree standing near them, just out of reach. Let the leaves be the hawk for this part of the lesson. He meowed, raising his head. You need to rear up on your hind legs and jump to yank its tail down. Then, you pounce in top of it and kill it. He informed Bouncepaw. Try it.
@Badwolf

♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨

Old Yesterday, 11:36 PM

[Bouncepaw]

Let the leaves be the hawk... Bouncepaw has no idea what he's doing. He even feels foolish as he jumps up and down in the air, front paws yanking at the leaves lowest to the ground. Some of them are pulled off and float down.

Bouncepaw does as Bluestrike says and pounces on the leaves on the ground, like he's pouncing at a rabbit or mouse. "Am I doing this right?" He asks uncertainly.

Tags:
@Crown_Sage /Bluestrike