Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Born of River Blood [p]
by Blaaze
Last post by XxGhostStarsxX
Today 08:12 AM
silentpaw stealth/hunting...
by idia
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:05 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 08:00 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Today 08:00 AM

Old October 13th, 2024, 01:57 PM
GLOOMY

Bump Policy: bump me if i don't respond.
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: Lightning Training !

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyyjax View Post

Darkleaf
they/she - 59 moons

They hated to disappoint, but the tale left much to be desired. "No one knows," they shrugged, "maybe the sun hit it wrong, or perhaps it was some kind of twoleg activity." She sighed, as they padded along. Their next stop would be the Darkwater Mire. The ground became softer as they approached, soon turning wet like mud. They stopped by the edge of the bog, gazing out. "This is the Darkwater Mire," they proclaimed. "Here you'll mostly find frogs, and the occasional snake." Snakes weren't often a problem for grown cats, but having a young apprentice around here did make her worry. "As long as you're with a warrior, snakes aren't much to worry about. Just keep your wits about you. C'mon, let's get out of here." They turned.
Lightningpaw

<-||SC|Apprentice|Tom||->

||interacting!||

============

The tom nods following his mentor as she turns "You know I hope I am a good hunter." he mews to her, his eyes looking at the ground. " I mostly slept when I was kit age I never really played like the other kits, I hope Im not too stiff when hunting." he sighed, in truth most of his kithood he didn't play with anyone, no one talked to him for longer than a few seconds. "Where to next!" he smiles

(Sorry for the late response personal issues got in the way ^^)
Old Yesterday, 11:58 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hrs
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainFall Wonders View Post
Lightningpaw

||interacting!||

============

The tom nods following his mentor as she turns "You know I hope I am a good hunter." he mews to her, his eyes looking at the ground. " I mostly slept when I was kit age I never really played like the other kits, I hope Im not too stiff when hunting." he sighed, in truth most of his kithood he didn't play with anyone, no one talked to him for longer than a few seconds. "Where to next!" he smiles

(Sorry for the late response personal issues got in the way ^^)

Darkleaf
they/she - 59 moons

They listened as the apprentice relayed their worries - "Well, hunting's not all about speed and excitement. If you're good at staying calm, I'm sure you'll make a fine hunter. Some cats... Get too giddy, and scare their prey off," she laughed a little as she said that part.

"We're off to the borders now," she began, "The Saltmeadow Marsh - another boggy area." As they approached, they took in the sight of the giant marsh, "this is our border with RiverClan." soon enough, a pungent scent reached her nose, making her wince. "That's their smell on the wind."

[no worries at all !! (: ]
Old Today, 03:31 AM
GLOOMY

Bump Policy: bump me if i don't respond.
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyyjax View Post

Darkleaf
they/she - 59 moons

They listened as the apprentice relayed their worries - "Well, hunting's not all about speed and excitement. If you're good at staying calm, I'm sure you'll make a fine hunter. Some cats... Get too giddy, and scare their prey off," she laughed a little as she said that part.

"We're off to the borders now," she began, "The Saltmeadow Marsh - another boggy area." As they approached, they took in the sight of the giant marsh, "this is our border with RiverClan." soon enough, a pungent scent reached her nose, making her wince. "That's their smell on the wind."

[no worries at all !! (: ]
Lightningpaw

||interacting!||

============

he pads up to the Saltmedow Marsh. sniffing the water before the air. it takes him a moment to smell the scent she's referring to before scrunching his nows up "They smell weird." he mews. " So this is where those warriors on border patrol go!" he mews remembering when he last heard of a border while in the clearing. The tom is pretty happy to learn, he can't wait to learn more.