Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Daragca's Adopts
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:05 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 03:47 AM
Twilight Falls
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 03:37 AM
come one, come all [RC...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:36 AM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by starry
Today 02:29 AM

Old May 14th, 2024, 01:11 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Sick
Default Re: "I Didn't Mean Shooting for the Stars Literally!!!" Rabbitdream thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 7 | Purrks: None| Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw winced as he hardly had time to start dodging until the starclan cat landed a harsh blow similar to what he tried. Though he winced and bit his tongue from making a noise he shot to the left, away from her so she couldn’t move towards him while Rabbitpaw was still close to her. Though he narrowed his eyes at her words, he didn’t think that was clumsy? He was just too slow, at least based on what she showed which was the same thing just quicker. Though whatever, he wasn’t going to talk back or anything, he probably was clumsy, he was only 7 moons after all. But Rabbitpaw didn’t understand the difference between what she did and he did but regardless he kept her movements in mind. Rabbitpaw without leaving much more time to think dashed forward this time, keeping lower to the ground as he dashed towards the other warrior.

Alright, like what she did, he thought as he shot out a paw to strike at her legs again as he did before, it felt the same but he thought that it was better this time. He bounced back and this time he was more than ready for the starclan cat to charge at him this time. His paws were light and even like they are when hunting, ready to spring and meet the feline if she went for him this time. If the Starclan cat came at him low to the ground as she had previously he would wait until she was in range and then aim to jump up and land on her shoulders. It was something that he tried against his mentor Crowtooth in battling practice. Hopefully he managed the move otherwise he was going to be sent tumbling tail over head and into the ground. Well, A+ for effort at least in that case. He couldn’t just keep throwing the same attacks, otherwise he wouldn’t land anything as she would know exactly what to expect.

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen![/CENTER]
That was much better dear~"She mewed. Even though they barely moved me I could feel the power in the blow. Once they grow bigger that power will be excellent in the dark forest~ She gave her chest fur a couple of licks and turned to the small cat. Alright, now that you have mastered the quick moves, why don't you show me a move of your own? Any move at all. We have the space for it~
Old May 20th, 2024, 08:58 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: "I Didn't Mean Shooting for the Stars Literally!!!" Rabbitdream thread!

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 7 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw was happy with the praise and purred a bit. Well he didn't actually know too many moves besides like the move that Crowtooth and Bravebird taught him, and then some things that he winged and kind of had worked out. And also the move he was just shown. Though not much else so what does he do next? He thought about it for a moment and decided that he would try and put together a string of attacks based on what he knows and then if that doesn't work he should ask the starclan cat about any other moves that she could teach him. He was still pretty new to his training after all, he can't be expected to know a whole lot at only 7 moons old. Though for now, combo time!

Rabbitpaw gave a short nod and then dashed forward in the same heartbeat. He acted like he was going to go for her legs again like he had twice before, though just as he got into range, he stopped. Using his remaining momentum to aim a paw of front paw strikes at her shoulders and head before hopping back as fast as he could do he could have more time to react if she came for him again. That double hit thing that he did was something that he was taught by Bravebird. He likes that move, though Rabbitpaw figures that it would probably only be useful for taking your opponent off guard otherwise they could counter it pretty easy because of how straight forward it was. He had to hope that the suddenness was able to surprise the starclan cat into letting the attacks hit but she was very skilled so it was probably wishful thinking.
[ @Moondapple - Shadowpetal ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 21st, 2024, 07:42 AM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 7 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw was happy with the praise and purred a bit. Well he didn't actually know too many moves besides like the move that Crowtooth and Bravebird taught him, and then some things that he winged and kind of had worked out. And also the move he was just shown. Though not much else so what does he do next? He thought about it for a moment and decided that he would try and put together a string of attacks based on what he knows and then if that doesn't work he should ask the starclan cat about any other moves that she could teach him. He was still pretty new to his training after all, he can't be expected to know a whole lot at only 7 moons old. Though for now, combo time!

Rabbitpaw gave a short nod and then dashed forward in the same heartbeat. He acted like he was going to go for her legs again like he had twice before, though just as he got into range, he stopped. Using his remaining momentum to aim a paw of front paw strikes at her shoulders and head before hopping back as fast as he could do he could have more time to react if she came for him again. That double hit thing that he did was something that he was taught by Bravebird. He likes that move, though Rabbitpaw figures that it would probably only be useful for taking your opponent off guard otherwise they could counter it pretty easy because of how straight forward it was. He had to hope that the suddenness was able to surprise the starclan cat into letting the attacks hit but she was very skilled so it was probably wishful thinking.
[ @Moondapple - Shadowpetal ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Shadowpetal saw the apprentince rush forward again. Same move again? She thought. She was a little surprised as the apprentince did a different move. She could tell the blows had some power in them. If that had been done to others cats when the apprentince was bigger it could do some damage. That was very good dearie! She said with a purr. This apprentince seems to be trained some what decently.... Still... once I train them dark forest moves they will be even STRONGER~ Hmmm cats might react quickly to that thanks to how straitforward that is dearie. Why don't we work something else into it? We could have you confuse them.... She mewed. (Sorry if this is not much. I am at a writers block TvT)