Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by dagnyme
Today 02:05 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 01:48 AM
Your Opening Act!
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 01:47 AM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by dagnyme
Today 01:44 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 01:41 AM

Old Yesterday, 11:07 AM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: The Starpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

A merry purr rumbling out of her throat as Antlerbranch confirmed that they were friends, Wisteriawren attempted to bonk her head against the fluffy tom's shoulder lightly. "I don't think I'd make a good mentor." She giggled softly. "I know almost nothing right now. You did your apprentice training though, right? I bet you'd make a good mentor."

Speaking of mentors... "Huh?" She was slightly distracted as Antlerbranch asked his question on whether she was okay or not. Her only reply was to thump her tail lightly against his as she shuffled closer to him to peer over the crowd of cats. "Cobwebpaw is getting her warrior name?!" She gasped softly, eyes sparkling with excitement. "Yay Cobwebpaw!" Whoops. The other cats too. "And Adderpaw and Sunsetpaw and Wrenpaw and Willowpaw. . ." The molly trailed off. Em, why wasn't anyone else cheering? Had she been too hasty?

[ @finley !! - Cobwepaw Mention / @Fish - Adderpaw Mention / @Minkuu - Sunsetpaw Mention / @Neptune. - Wrenpaw Mention / @SeonghwasBunnyEars - Willowpaw Mention ]

╔════▣◎▣════╗

A N T L E R B R A N C H
He/Him - 31 Moons - Purrks: N/A
Dark brown tom with white stomach, tufts of fur on his
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝
The older tom smiled as Wisteriawren spoke, saying that he would be a better mentor then her. "Well, then we outa change that. I'll train you to where you would be a great mentor," he purred warmly, green eyes laid on the pretty molly.

And then he froze, the only response to his question being a light tail thump. He froze, blushing as the molly shuffled closer to him. After a moment, he let himself relax.

Normally, he hated being next to cats. But fluffs was was an exception, she was just so kind and sweet - wouldn't hurt a fly. Sure that could be bad, but at the current moment, he didn't care. Fluffs was the only cat that he was comfortable with at the current moment. She just radiated good energy somehow. Prehaps it was her past as a kittypet, or maybe due to her utter stupidity sometimes.

The dark brown let out a soft chuckle as the gray molly started cheering for the apprentices. Almost imminently, the tom started cheering with her. He didn't want her to feel embarrassed [oh stars, that was just how he felt right now], maybe this could show her that he supported them as well. "Go Cobwebaw! Go Sunsetpaw, Adderpaw, Wrenpaw and Willowpaw!" he yowled, green hues fond as he turned to whisper to the molly.

"Normally we cheer after they earned their full names, but you did good. The clan could use cheering up, and It certainly cheered me up," he purred quietly. Soon, other voices raised, cheering on the apprentices. He turned his head, viewing the cheering cats, and his eye caught Dusklion, staring at them. He furrowed his brow, confused. His eyes remained steady on the deputy, wondering what was going through her mind. Once she started cheering as well, he turned his head back to face fluffs.

"What was with Dusklion?" he muttered to himself, quiet so fluffs didn't hear him. Well, he should focus on something else - he would ask the deputy later. "So, maybe I could get ya some trainin' later, if you're fine with that," he mewed, quickly adding the last part. It would be nice to spend some time with her, and to get a break from the clan. Stars, he hated crowds. But today, he didn't mind it. As long as fluffs was with it.

[ @taillow - Dusk Mention ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old Yesterday, 12:14 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Conch/Beachkit
Male / About 5 Moons / RiverClan / Sexuality Unknown
Pale bluish gray tom with tufts on his ears and nose and sandy patches with bright/light gray eyes

O-Okay. I’ll swim the rivers, climb the mountains, reach the skies… yeah… but first I’ll have to learn to walk without falling on my face, I think,
~Conch

TW: This character experiences frequent attacks of nervousness, panic, anxiety, and similar emotions that may be triggering to some readers.

✽❀✽

Once again, Beachkit began to go scavenging through the dark depths and pits of his mind for some positivity. As much as he appeared to enjoy overthinking and crying over the small things in life, he had actually grown quite resentful towards it, and the littlest bits of positivity were full-on miracles to him, especially during times like this where life decided that it was just going to be stressful and overwhelming, no in between. If the gray and sandy tom-kit ever forgot to look around for some optimism every once in a while, he would simply drown in misery. That was always fun, of course- so to avoid this, he had to keep a look out for good things in life. Unfortunately for Beachkit, there did not seem to be many of them at the moment, so he was trapped in the usual cycle of nervously awaiting some light, desperately seeking some love and care. He had Sorrelkit, he had… well, he would have had his mother, if he hadn’t decided to abandon her back at home- but in the end, that was about it. Just Sorrelkit, huh? The small tom-kit thought with a pring of disgust at the lonely idea. She’s g-great and all… but like… d-dang. I’ve got things to w-work on, then, r-right? Yes, as if he hadn’t already been trying. Beachkit glowered at the ground. Well, whatever. We’re just seeing h-how things will g-go with O-Owltalon…. aren’t we…? M-maybe it won’t just be S-Sorrelkit, anyway… maybe…?

Maybe Owltalon was simply his first step to becoming more… well, social. He clearly wasn’t doing too well with sociability at the moment, but who knew, maybe Owltalon and a possible friendship with the Lionheart was just what Beachkit needed in his life. Maybe he just needed somebody older and wiser to befriend, and because Seabreeze had decided to be a real crap-load of a brother all of the sudden, a caretaker. Beachkit had no interest in pressuring this random she-cat who he had just met to become some sort of motherly figure to him, but what else was there to do? Just wait out safety and protection? No, he was the equivalent to a baby bird about to fall from its nest out of stupidity, he needed to be cared for. Beachkit shook the thoughts from his head with a pring of irritation, glower fading briefly into a glare. What is up with this? What is WRONG with me?! He asked himself grumpily. I’ve just met her and I’m literally considering putting my child-ly life into her control. I am a perfect example of the result of loneliness, aren’t I? It’s honestly disgusting, I can’t even talk to somebody without immediately jumping to the idea of starting up an entire new world revolving around them. Pathetic, pathetic, pathe- oh, hey, wait…

Had Owltalon not been the first to bring up his safety and protection? Had she not promised her care to him earlier on? This Lionheart had sort of just dropped herself into the position of being his caretaker for at least the rest of this meeting, but seeing as Beachkit was a nervous wreck with nobody to run to for help at the moment, did she expect to just let him go right once the meeting was over? Again, Beachkit definitely didn’t want to be that clingy and annoying child that every babysitter secretly hates, but at the same time, he might just have a heart attack out of panic and die off on his own during so,e random comversation. In other words, he was fragile. Beachkit was delicate. Then you had Owltalon, standing somewhere completely different on the delicacy spectrum with all of her scars and strength- what better guardian than somebody who might have already been through crap? She would most likely know how to deal with some of his struggles in the future, thanks to her own. Yes, the future, that was all that Beachkit was worried about. The young tom-kit’s lip curled. Yeah, ever since Seabreeze decided to ruin it, and- He told himself that he had done enough hating on his older brother, and he shut up his thoughts to listen to Owltalon.

By now the warrior had already curled Beachkit closer, and the patched tom-kit was feeling a bit more comfortable. He still shivered 24/7, occasionally shaking with some sort of dramatic shudder, but it was certainly slowing down. Who knew he would meet somebody to kindhearted to him so quickly! But Beachkit was glad for the generous amounts of comfort and care, so he stayed quiet. It was nice to be calm for a moment or two, now that Owltalon had assured him that he was safe under her protection so many times because he’d kept freaking out like the wimp he was- having some calm out the tom-kit in a wonderland. Anyway, Beachkit was happy to hear some confirmation that Owltalon was not cannibalistic and she did not want to eat him, kindly letting him know that fellow cats were not a part of her diet. When she spoke, her voice was light and not raised, and that definitely helped with some of Beachkit’s freak out. Try screaming at somebody having an emotional attack, watch it get worse. It was good that Owltalon was cautious with things generally considered insignificant like the volume of her voice. She told him that he was no coward, he was only growing up, and Beahckit gave her a small smile of gratitude. He still thought that he was both a coward AND growing up, but he made sure to keep that part of himself. This was when the lionheart told him something that surprised him.

Owltalon was even going as far as to call him brave. Beachkit, the ‘light as a feather, blow away in bad weather’ weakling… brave. If Beachkit’s sense of humor wasn’t broken, he would have found that quite hilarious. He’s, he definitely didn’t just finish trembling and whimpering about some normal chanting a few moments ago. As for the specifics of what the Lionheart covered when speaking to Beachkit, she told him that the finest warriors were not bored, they were made. Beachkit nodded, stiffly. Well, this was assuming he wasn’t just going to die off as an apprentice. Beachkit didn’t want to think about it, that sort of thing was the kind of thought that send him spiraling in anxiety. So instead he kept listening with his attempt at an open mind. Owltalon told him that she found it brave of him to be here, to come and interact/have a conversation with her despite her scars and frightening appearance. She told him that small things led to bigger things, and Beachkit laughed a small, nervous, and close-mouthed laugh at the sound of her, ‘ha!’. As much as he certainly didn’t agree with the scarred and brown she-cat, Beachkit was happy to hear the praise. If he had done something decently courageous, then that was enough to lift his mood, and at least according to Owltalon, he had in fact done so. Well, the more you know, then.

While Beachkit kept on talking, this time about Seabreeze, Owltalon just listened. She was seeming very patient, enough for Beachkit to feel nice and seen. Then at the first mention of Seabreeze, Owltalon cocked her head slightly and fixtures her amber eyes onto him. Beachkit tried to ignore the idea that his next words could upset and surprise her, and beginning to shiver a little bit again, he swallowed and continued. He’s ent on and on about how he and Sorrelkit had been excited to meet their older brother, he did all of the things they hadn’t expected and basically just pushed them away, just like that, and then all of the other details that he had felt the need to include. Beachkit still wasn’t completely sure why he had decided to break for Owltalon and start spewing out all of his traumas all do the sudden, but he was just desperate for somewhere to put his worries… without frightening Sorrelkit. He didn’t want to make his sister worry for him any more than she might already be, so… what to do… ah, yes, worry a random non-Seabreeze Lionheart instead! It seemed to be a perfect plan. Looking on the bright side, now that he’s vented to Owltalon instead of Sorrelkit, he wouldn’t have as much to bother his sister with. Instead, he could give her a chance to say all of the fun and bright things about RiverClan that she could, all without his interruption.

Owltalon suggested that Seabreeze may just not be ready to speak to them yet, stating that having lost family can be surprising. Beachkit’s eyes returned to his paws. Whoops, the shivering returned. It always did, didn’t it? Owltalon also advised him to give his older brother seven sunrises, and if he still refused to speak and interact with Sorrelkit and himself, then Beachkit could simply come to her. Beachkit felt touched, but at the same time, reluctant. He didn’t want to have to wait out somebody’s love that should have been given to him naturally. They were brothers, sure- but then why was Seabreeze so keen on avoiding them? Despite the fact that Seabreeze didn’t actually hate Beachkit and Sorrelkit, that was how Beachkit interpreted the older tom’s actions. Hate, hate, hate. That was all Beachkit managed to see in his brother’s behavior, all through yet another assumption. Beachkit expected that it would be a miserable seven sunrises before he came running back to Owltalon with the bad news, ‘Hey. He still hates my guts.’ with rivers for tears in his eyes. When Owltalon swore that she would find out what was going on, not quite sure what he was doing or why, Beachkit thanked her by leaning his head onto her flank affectionately. To heck with seven sunrises, they needed to be close friends now. Maybe it made Beachkit appear impatient, but he didnt know what else to do. As usual, the nervous tom-kit just wanted some peace and calm. For once. Finally, Owltalon said that this was what she was here for, and that keeping him safe was her top priority. She assured him that he count count on her, and there was no need to ask for her protection. It was there naturally. With his head still resting on Owltalon’s flank (unless she had decided to dodge his affection, I suppose) he mumbled the words that popped out of his mouth without his telling. It was as if his mouth had a kind of his own. “S-So I don’t even have to a-ask… your care is natural. Should’ve been Seabreeze’s, though, shouldn’t it?

He blinked away some unwanted water fork his eyes, telling his sorrow, Not now, and continuing. “A-And you s-said seven sunrises, but… um… I don’t think… that he’ll w-want to talk to us any t-time, let alone just seven… days… r-right?” He sniffed quietly, but brushed it off as nothing but his awkward personality. No need to start crying into so,ebony’s Für again- that was annoying. “And I- um- I know he m-misses C-Cloverpaw still, b-but…I didn’t know that made h-him allowed t-to h-hate us… it still seems… m-messed up. Sorry. Y-you, uh… next t-topic. S-Sorry, you definitely didn’t need any of that...” He smiled an awkward and shaky smile, blinking some watery red from his gray eyes again as he stared up at her, before giving up on eye contact and glancing back at his paws. Then he laughed in pain. “Th-thanks for calling me b-brave… I guess… um… I do a lot of nervous worrying a-and t-trembling, I know… but I’m g-glad to know that y-you think I’m brave. H-Hopefully it lasts, right…?

✽❀✽

~ @Marigoldwhisper (Owltalon) ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old Yesterday, 01:30 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Fanatic

Dawnripple quietly mused on what it would be like to live with a different prefix.
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop
Old Yesterday, 04:25 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Aspenkit
he/him |5 moons | Riverclan kit
{Silver tongue || Active||}
|[7/10]|
__________________________________________________ __

Aspenkit felt utter pride at the praise he received from the cool warrior with the scar. He had so much more to say actually, he could tell all about everything actually! Would that be to much? Nah! Just as he opened his mouth to go into a full out ramble he was interrupted by a loud and booming voice. It took him a moment to realise it was just Fadingsun, was he shouting!? Aspenkit cocked his head up trying to look up at his leader who stood so far up it hurt to even look at him.

It started with the congratulations on the warriors who fought, fought well in aspenkits opinion. He looked around at all the warriors around him and then up at Owltalon. The greatest honour, to fight for their clan! It must be so cool. The next news weren't great at all, those that had died. Wait- riverclan cats had died!? Like DIED DIED!?! he knew that was the logical thought but STILL! Those monsters..... He didn't recognise any of the names that were listed but his still felt his heart twist in a painful and awful fashion. He let out a silent prayer that his mother was among those that Fadingsun listed and much to his relief. She wasn't.

But she still wasn't here....

The moment of silence was provided, aspenkits only silent out of shock. He thought he heard marigoldkit's voice but he was too much in his own head to be sure. He had spiralled into his own dark thoughts again, where was his mom or all the other cats he used to see around camp. Where were they? If they were dead where else could they be? These thoughts bothered him, so much so he didn't hear Fadingsun call up a few kits for their apprentice ceremony. He only snapped out of it when cats around him started to chant their names. Aspenkits looked around confused. His brain trying to register what he had missed. He heard a specific name that caught his attention: marigoldpaw. MarigoldPAW!? abandoning Owltalons side he darted forward through the crowd until he spotted his friend. She was busy talking to who he assumed was her mentor. She was an apprentice now!? No way!! He was a little late, more like a lot late, but he wanted to show his excitement too. Letting his energy and enthusiasm get the better of him he leapt into the air with yowl of triumph, triumph? More like excitment for Marigoldkit-paw. "MARIGOLDPAW!!!! MARIGOLDPAW!! WOOHOO CONGRATSS!!" He shouted hoping in and overly energized frenzy. He she heard him, yeah she probably heard him. That was so cool! Though he wanted to go bombard her with congratulations and questions and statement and all sorts he decided he wouldn't. He let her get used to being an apprentice first before he goes to annoy her.

Turning back he tried to make out where he had originally come from. Oh no he had lost the cool cat. He pouted feeling slightly upset. He wasn't finished talking to her. It was fine he find her some other day if he had to, he still had much to ask the cool scar cat.

Tags:
- Owltalons & Marigoldpaw ( @Marigoldwhisper )
(Me and my late replies, sorry /w\ no need to reply it's just itty bitty mentions :3)
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 01:14 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 20 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”
TW: Dissociation, anxiety/panic attack, self-loathing, injury, suicide idealization?

Everything was falling like rain...rain into a raging sea.. each drop, each word, being dropped into something that was at this point incomprehensible and raging against its confines. It was what Seabreeze's mind was at this moment. There was not a single thought of his that was making sense at this point. So much had happened, each thing acting as some other rock or log for Seabreeze's to crash painfully into as he tumbled through this ever raging river. Getting chewed up and thrown out to the unforgiving sea where he drowns. He closes his eyes and he could only distantly feel his chest as it tightened and it began to quicken with his breaths as they became shorter and shorter and shorter until he was grasping at nothing but a space the size of a minnow's scales. The worst part of his panics nowadays was how aware he was that they were happening and yet still being absolutely powerless as he stared up at his leader as he called out very important words but Seabreeze could hear nothing over the crashing waves and blood rushing through his ears and his breathing and his mind.

Why was this happening now? Stars...why did things get so bad? Have they always been? Yes...he was just unaware for so long and now he wants to go back to that. The sweet nothingness that was being in the clouds while walking as a dead cat walking through his regular life. Barely being able to pull himself together to do as requested from him and remembering to eat every once and while and feeling like was under death's paws but it being too cruel to finally end it all. Though he couldn't. Seabreeze needed to snap out of his now, so that he could be a good lionheart. Stars he couldn't let his leader and Dusklion down now, not when they needed him now more than ever before. Riverclan needed stability and why in the world did Fadingsun think that he was some sort of pillar example of this. Of being named a Lionheart.

His wide and hazy blue eyes moved from the leader down to his own chest and then down to the red that broke out from the blues and tans along his stomach. He still hasn't gone to Mistyshard and Berrypaw for that...wait. Stars why can't he breathe... everything hurt and he was going to die here wasn't he? Not even in battle but instead just couldn't breathe. He was such a mistake.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!