Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Twigstep the evil grandpa...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:03 PM
Vinepaw(finder)
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:02 PM
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:02 PM
1, 2, 3, Fight! [Battle...
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 12:59 PM

Old June 28th, 2024, 10:32 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Picnic Prey Social [clan-wide event]

| Dapplebreeze |
69 Moons - WindClan Fury Lieutenant

Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

It had been a rare moment of silence and calm for the patched fury, her mood admittedly downtrodden these past few days. Her beloved apprentice had vanished. Brightpaw, so full of potential and determination... gone. She could feel the pain in her heart slowly dull away. She had lost enough in her long life. Yet it didn't stop her from wondering where had she gone wrong. If she had missed some sort of sign. This was the second apprentice she lost in a row, and again one with such promise. Moorpaw had hurt as if she'd lost a daughter, and she had been careful to not get quite so close to her newest charge... but even then she couldn't help but feel the sorrow wash over her while she collected the pieces of her broken heart.

It was perhaps because of this moment of serene mourning that she found herself in the clearing, lacking a task when Twilightstar's voice called for the clan's attention. Instantly, the former queen's ears perked up, and Dapplebreeze's azure hues landed on the lilac she-cat. Her whiskers twitched at the mention of a social, and with heavy paws, she stood. Her mind wasn't really clear enough today for such joy, but she would not let her lamentations ruin the day for the rest. The polite, demure smile she always carried soon masking any sorrow away, she padded towards the prey pile, grabbing a few larger pieces. If so many cats were to be gathering, she could certainly see the need for rabbits and hares to be brought along. Perhaps one of each with a pair of starlings and a vole would suffice. The others could share them as they talked. Besides, a full load of prey would give her plenty of excuse to not gab about too much on the way to the meadows.

| Dapplebreeze has taken five prey pieces with her to Starry Meadow, leaving five behind for any furies who might want to take prey along. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Yesterday, 07:17 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

ALL I EVER WANTED
WAS TO BE OF WILDFLOWERS
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTKIT . 2 MOONS . IT/ITS . WINDCLAN

Maggotkit erupts into giggles when Leopardpaw humors it, snapping uo the flower eagerly. Another fit of laughter wells up when she has to spit the bitter thing back out.

"Yuck!" Maggotkit chirps, taking her word for it. It's got no intention of trying out the flowers itself; flowers are only good to look at, and probably the only cats who are suited to eating them are sick-cats and medicine cats. Maggotkit's got no desire to be either of those things. It's happy to know that flowers aren't secretly delicious and to move on from there.

Maggotkit moves along, quietly gathering wildflowers. It wouldn't be very talkative during this mission, laser-focused on the task at hand. It gets a little better at figuring out how best to cut the stems, but it's still a slow process; one can only ask so much of those little claws. Eventually it's toting around jaws full of posies, and has to keep stopping to painstakingly pick up the ones that keep falling out. It's right around that point that Maggotkit spits the whole slimy-stemmed bundle out and hovers over them all, very focused.

"This...and this...and this..." it mutters, untangling the wildflowers, sorting its spoils. "....and...m'kay."

Maggotkit brushes the few that it had just picked apart closer to Leopardpaw's
feet. "Those ones are for you. You have to take them. Okay?"

@IDIOTICBEAN101 ; LEOPARDPAW
Old Yesterday, 09:50 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Leopardpaw-She/Her
7Moons

PURRKS
Chill of Death-Not Active

--------------------

Leopardpaw watched as Maggotkit picked out certain flowers.
It was being specific about the ones it got, which made sibce, Maggotkit deserved only the best flowers!

She picked a few too, toward the same kinds that Maggotkit chose, and she noticed Goldenhoney had arrived.
Papa was here!
Maybe they could talk to him later.

Leopardpaw smiled when Maggotkit pushed some of the flowers toward her, insisting she take them.
"Alrighty!" She said "I'll put them in my nest when we get back, and we can put some in your's too! Then we'll match."
She was sure that Maggotkit would probably like the idea of flowers in it's nest too.

@dagnyme

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old Today, 12:50 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Busy

VINEPAW-8 Moons-Tunnler apprentice
Vinepaw watched the commotion with a soft smile it reminded him of when he was kit while helping the kits against the evil tryrantstar turning to the darkside was far more fun “Tyrantstar let me help you in your battle as your loyal second in command we will rule forever..Once a chance for a rabbit dictator but as you can see rabbit was a traitor he says while laughing evily although it comes out more of a chuckle snort.He ran over to Crowtooth and started to gently swat at the kits

Tags
@Rani
@Dolomedes
@cowboy froggo
@Weekend-Wondering
@Hollyheart of thunder

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; Today at 12:50 AM.
Old Today, 04:13 AM
VM me Toothlessed

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 50 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

HAH! Now the kits were getting into it and he had a fight! Though the situation wasnt without its 'betrayals' and Tyrantstar let out a loud over dramatic gasp, pointing at his apprentice @Dolomedes .
"And so ya turn on me?!?! My own apprentice, sidin' wit' the kits who dare ta challenge my might! I was going to name you Rabbitdictator, my deputy of my new Evilclan but now I see what this is!

The charismatic Silksong @hiraeth , warrior o' windclan has swayed yer heart against me ta fight wit' them! Silksong Ill take ya down fer this, ya'll never get my rightfully stolen prey!

Ill defeat all o' ya'll an' rule for a thousand moons! MWHAHAHA- ACK!"
Wow the kits were really getting into it now.

With Silkkit, Rabbitpaw, Frogkit (who did a bit of friendly fire on Rabbitpaws ankles first), Ravenkit and Aspenkit so far attacking with more kits being cajoled in by their fellows the fury had his paws full trying to gently fend them off.

Suppressing happy-affectionate chuckles under his breath a gentle claw sheathed paw reached out to bat Frogkit @cowboy froggo off of her charge, the tom playfully hissing at her as he tried to send her tumbling.
The tom was going to make the kittens work for their victory after all.
So, keeping an eye on those yet to attack the tom shook his head, Aspenkit @Hollyheart of thunder having jumped up while he was distracted with Frogkit, trying to dislodge the kitten without sending her flying. It not like her tiny weight really hurt so he didnt mind it but again, worth for the victory babies.

@Tallstar @Weekend-Wondering

Aspenkit held on tighter, chomping on his ear. "You'll never defeat us kits!" She cried. "Kits! ATTACK!!" She held out the last word. The battle cry rang out around the whole clearing. Meanwhile, her sister, Willowkit, was just sitting there, grooming herself. "Ugh! Willowkit! Get up and help!" She yelled at her sister " hmm..." Willowkit said.." How about... No." She finished flatly.

ASPENKIT IS SUMMONING ALL THE KITS THERE. KITS, FEEL FREE TO JOIN.OR JUST SIT WITH WILLOWKIT AND WATCH THE CHAOS. YOUR CHOICE.

Solarpaw is the medicine cat apprentice of sunclan!
Sharkscale is a coastclan wave guard
Old Today, 10:05 AM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: 48hr
My Mood: Queenly

Frogkit

Frogkit stared at the cat for a moment, then she realizes it's crowtooth.
She has forgiven him with all her heart, because she has realized that
flowerheart was not the best mother after all.

Frogkit get swatted at by crowtooth, she tumbles to the ground! She runs
back for more but bites his ankle getting blood! If crowtooth wanted a fight
Frogkit will give him a fight!

@Rani
Old Today, 10:07 AM
back from the dead

Frogkit

Frogkit now sees vinepaw swatting at her! She will get the wrath
of the ankle biter! Frogkit runs over to vinepaw and bites her ankle
hard enough that she gets blood!

@Tallstar
Old Today, 10:18 AM
back from the dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyheart of thunder View Post
Aspenkit held on tighter, chomping on his ear. "You'll never defeat us kits!" She cried. "Kits! ATTACK!!" She held out the last word. The battle cry rang out around the whole clearing. Meanwhile, her sister, Willowkit, was just sitting there, grooming herself. "Ugh! Willowkit! Get up and help!" She yelled at her sister " hmm..." Willowkit said.." How about... No." She finished flatly.

ASPENKIT IS SUMMONING ALL THE KITS THERE. KITS, FEEL FREE TO JOIN.OR JUST SIT WITH WILLOWKIT AND WATCH THE CHAOS. YOUR CHOICE.
just to let you know Frogkit already summoned the kits!
so aspenkit couldn't do that as Frogkit said kits attack <3