LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

HE SAID THAT IN THE END IT IS BEAUTY
THAT IS GOING TO SAVE THE WORLD
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✪ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
PEACHKIT . 1 MOON . HE/HIM

"Oh sorry," the imperious air that Peachkit had approached with melts like morning frost. He didn't like knowing she'd been startled for real, making him a hypocrite twice over seeing how he'd walked on down just to give her that eerie, overexaggerated warning. Peachkit seats himself with a soft grunt. He's annoyed that Mumblekit hasn't instantly bent to his will, but he doesn't want to be the reason why she bristles up again.

For someone so committed to the tough guy act, he's terrible at following through on it.

"Bet you're not." He needles, but there's no teeth to it. Peachkit leans to one side, itching behind his ear with a few kicks of his back foot. "What're you waiting for? You think they're not gonna come back or somethin'?"

@Madelaine

i write some maladjusted losers. their thoughts and feelings are not my thoughts and feelings.

be safe, love you.
Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM
Olivekit

My Mood: Relaxed

she followed peachkit out of the nursery. "watcha doin'" she called

Olivekit || She/Her || 1 Moon || ThunderClan || Kit
Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Mumblekit
[ She/Her - Thunderclan Kit -
Purrks: none ]

She looked at him. She wasn't angry and you could tell on her face. She still showed she was worried. Would this feeling ever go away? It would once she saw her sibling was back and safe. It made her feel sad over her mother and littermates death a moon ago. She knew the feeling of being alone until Skunkridge stepped in to help her.

She looked at the entrance then back at Peachkit. "My older warrior sibling is in the battle. He's the only family I have and I don't want to loose her. They take care of me and make sure I have a good life.", she replied. She felt sick to her stomach. All this stress was getting to her. She closed her eyes and everything felt better.

Mumblekit opened them once she felt better. At least a little bit better.

[ @kenjaku; ]

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old Yesterday, 10:27 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine View Post
Mumblekit
[ she/her - Thunderclan kit -
Purrks: none ]

With the battle going on and her sibling out fighting the young kit sat at the entrance to camp. She was going to sit right here and wait for them to return. Hopefully they would. She didn't want to be alone. Looking up at the night sky she saw the stars twinkling. She closed her eyes. Please let all of them come back safely, she thought. Her eyes opened and she looked out into the territory to continue watching. How long would this battle be. Yawning the young kit shuffled a bit before she shook her pelt. No she couldn't fall asleep right now. Mumblekit didn't want to leave her post. She was going to wait right here until her clanmates returned.

[ open to a cat not in the battle ]
Tremblepaw entered the nursery, with a mouthful of moss. His eyes looked disheartened, perhaps because of the battle? He dropped the moss before glancing up at Mumblekit, "Well, hey there." He mewed quietly, "You should be asleep, shouldn't you?"
@Madelaine
Old Yesterday, 11:24 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

HE SAID THAT IN THE END IT IS BEAUTY
THAT IS GOING TO SAVE THE WORLD
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✪ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
PEACHKIT . 1 MOON . HE/HIM . THUNDERCLAN

"Your sibling's a Thunderclanner," Peachkit scoffed, soft orange ears twitching dismissively. "Who's gonna beat them? C'mon, tell me who. Fishface of Riverclan? Stinkypond and Wetfeet, Riverclan's strongest?"

Peachkit's steadily realizing he doesn't like being around a cat who's so clearly nervous about something. Snapping at her probably won't help, though, so he tries what he can to ease the tension. It is laughable to him that any of Thunderclan's warriors might be in any real danger over wherever they've gone, courtesy of his youth and vehement patriotism, but this stranger seems to think that those warriors have prowled off into some very real danger.

Peachkit just doesn't buy it. When you're that strong, what could hurt you? Surely nothing. Why did warriors train so hard, if not to be invincible?

"You shouldn't sit around thinking bad stuff. You probably shouldn't stay up getting sleepy, either. What if you fall asleep on accident and miss them when they're back?" He's about to keep going, only to be sidetracked by a familir mottled face. Peachkit flashes a sour look Olivekit's way, dryly commanding: "Go back inside and go to sleep. I'm only...I'm just..."

Peachkit's already bitter look only gets nastier because he's not sure what to say. He breathes out a little tchhh... and shakes off, only acknowledging the apprentice that had called out to Mumblekit to reiterate his point: "We should all be asleep."

@olive-shine
@Madelaine
@lionparty25

i write some maladjusted losers. their thoughts and feelings are not my thoughts and feelings.

be safe, love you.
Old Yesterday, 11:40 PM
Olivekit

My Mood: Relaxed

She lept in between the two, worried that it would escalate! "Stop" she cried. "No fighting! Sto...". Before she could finish it, she got a flashback. A flashback of fighting and violence. A flashback of her days as...as a. She couldn't finish the flashback. She pried her eyes open and found a silhouetted cat leaning over her. "Olivekit, are you ok" he asked. She froze up in terror, but then realized the voice was Peachkit. "Oh, yes. Thank you Peachkit." And with that, she trotted back into the Nursery, her head still full of clips of bloodshed and screaming...

Olivekit || She/Her || 1 Moon || ThunderClan || Kit